Bundesliga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vidal to Juve. Muller to Juve. Khedira to Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

:donedeal:
Never really liked Muller even if he is definitely a WC player.. The thing is Muller in terms of his characteristics is definitely suited as we usually have those strong types but not too flashy...
Vidal will be a master signing if we can get him as he would improve our midfield in a great manner

- - - Updated - - -

But he is home now :snoop:
Where he left his alcoholic heart at...

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Who are you guys selling now?
Not sure anyone will be sold, but there are rumors about Vidal and Chelsea in the summer. Might happen, but i would like to keep Arturo until at least 2019.

- - - Updated - - -

Pls, we are getting a superior player in Emre Can :sarcasm:
What about world beater and new superstar Renato Sanches though?
Is Emre Can and Juventus as good as a done deal?

About Renato he seems like a lost cause here. Apparantly he never integrated well and didnt have what it takes to play for a club like Bayerns stature. He will probably end up in a club below the biggest ones, and i also couldnt care less about him. Was so excited when he came here, but that ended quickly :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

at least he's not going to murderpool
Every player with just a little bit of ambition shouldnt go to Liverpool - at least not if they want to win the biggest trophies. They might have a good project going on, but thats it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
About Renato he seems like a lost cause here. Apparantly he never integrated well and didnt have what it takes to play for a club like Bayerns stature. He will probably end up in a club below the biggest ones, and i also couldnt care less about him. Was so excited when he came here, but that ended quickly :lol:
I remember bayern fans bitching about Ancelotti for not playing their new G.O.A.T :lol: :sergio:

Pull a Rode on him and sell him to Dortmund.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I remember bayern fans bitching about Ancelotti for not playing their new G.O.A.T :lol: :sergio:

Pull a Rode on him and sell him to Dortmund.
True, but its because some of them are braindead. They have zero clue. Carlo was watching him in training every day and apparantly he didnt put any effort in it or learning german - on top of that he didnt show anything on the pitch when he got the chance. No assists, no goals. If its true about integrating he was a lost cause from the start. As an example Tolisso showed 10x times as much as Renato in just a half year - he is older yes, but i think it gives a good picture.

Well at least we got the GOAT striker back :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)