Bundesliga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dortmund is done, like Arsenal.
They sold/left: Lewandowski, Armenian dude, Ousman Dembele, Sahin, Gundogan, Kagawa, Gotze, Hummels and Reus is crippled/forever injured. All in the space of 4 seasons ffs.

They bought Sahin, Gotze and Kagawa back but those players came back broken with either being mediocre or injured :lol2:

Terrible transfer strategy

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They sold/left: Lewandowski, Armenian dude, Ousman Dembele, Sahin, Gundogan, Kagawa, Gotze, Hummels and Reus is crippled/forever injured. All in the space of 4 seasons ffs.

They bought Sahin, Gotze and Kagawa back but those players came back broken with either being mediocre or injured :lol2:

Terrible transfer strategy
They were always bound to run out of luck at some point. They Can't always find super talents and don't have the pulling power to replace a worldclass player with a worldclass player.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
#2 :lol:

Yeah. Don't understand that move at all from Wagner's perspective.
Actually Im happy Coman is extending, he is doing really good under Jupp. And it seems he got a lot more brain on the pitch as well in his actions.

Sandro Wagner will not see much playing time, but its good we have a decent reserve again. Still remember the season we had Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro to chose between, that was something :D

- - - Updated - - -

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I just cant see Khedira come here as a player, maybe after he ended his career in a function like Matthias Sammer

He will be 31 soon and isnt that great of a player (with all respect), but okay never say never.

If we get Goretzka though :tuttosport:
i dont know, he offered himself to Hoeness apparently and Uli was willing enough to hear him out, so hes not completely against it i guess. as a experienced backup, i think he can extend his career in Bayern. imo, this should be his last season with heavy minutes, he will play all year for Juve and then at the WC too, he wont be able to keep this up for long. but he has great understanding of the game, he has tons of experience in different leagues and on all levels, so he can help any team as a backup.

a team like Bayern where he wouldnt play much but would still be able to compete at a high level would be better than a team like Stuttgart where he would play a lot imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)