Bundesliga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
it's strange, last 3 seasons Juventus and Bayern have been on a very similar level and in general are in a similar position with both dominating their league, yet you're still so far ahead of us financially, we must be doing something wrong
Germany is a european powerhouse, the country with the biggest economy and population. On top of that Bundesliga games are always sold out, the stadiums are newer compared to the Italian ones. Also Bayern Munich makes a giant profit from commercials where i think they are the club with the biggest revenue there, could be wrong though. Shirt sales we are also in top4 if i remember right.

Also they have some sponsors who put a crazy amount of money into the Club, Bavaria is a very rich part of Germany which also helps us a lot.

I think that Juventus stadium in relative small also doesent help you guys, but i know why Its build the size it is.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
that was 11 years ago, our rebirth was 6 years ago, surely our commercial revenue could be growing faster, no?
Yes jeep is giving us 17 million euros and our stadium size is too small

- - - Updated - - -

Germany is a european powerhouse, the country with the biggest economy and population. On top of that Bundesliga games are always sold out, the stadiums are newer compared to the Italian ones. Also Bayern Munich makes a giant profit from commercials where i think they are the club with the biggest revenue there, could be wrong though. Shirt sales we are also in top4 if i remember right.

Also they have some sponsors who put a crazy amount of money into the Club, Bavaria is a very rich part of Germany which also helps us a lot.

I think that Juventus stadium in relative small also doesent help you guys, but i know why Its build the size it is.
Do you have any information about other teams shirt sales

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is Bayern Munich dependant on sporting results for higher revenue generation

- - - Updated - - -

Commercial revenue
We are kinda dependant, but even if we wouldnt win a title this year we would make big money as the product is so strong.

Thats one of the reasons a club like United always are up in top 2/3 and sometimes nummer 1 as now. They simply have one of the best products and will always make crazy amount of money because they are so supported World wide and have big sponsors too

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We are kinda dependant, but even if we wouldnt win a title this year we would make big money as the product is so strong.

Thats one of the reasons a club like United always are up in top 2/3 and sometimes nummer 1 as now. They simply have one of the best products and will always make crazy amount of money because they are so supported World wide and have big sponsors too
Most fans in the world

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern getting a little too much help from the refs at the moment...

They aren't impressive at all. Wouldn't look any worse under Carlo.
I like Carlo a lot and wasnt happy for him to be sacked, but we are doing better than under him right now. We are more compact and thats mostly because Jupp already decided to put Javi Martinez back in the midfield where he belongs.

This protects our backline way more. That said their is still a lot of work to do, but we got time before the crucial games next year in the CL. I dont expect anything big there, but on the domestic scene i expect us to win at least one title, anything else would be unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

good thing Dortmund is keeping the league interesting with their consistency. oh no wait, they suck
Their coach is so naive it hurts. I actually thought he would do brilliant for them, but seems not

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Serie a is more competitive than bundesliga even ligue 1
Sorry but no Its not. Juventus have won the last 6 titles in a row, Bayern 5. When Milan and Inter was on top i would have agreed, but thats not the case anymore

Bundesliga and serie A is Bayern Munichs and Juventus’ to win, if they dont do that Its a huge dissapointment

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry but no Its not. Juventus have won the last 6 titles in a row, Bayern 5. When Milan and Inter was on top i would have agreed, but thats not the case anymore

Bundesliga and serie A is Bayern Munichs and Juventus’ to win, if they dont do that Its a huge dissapointment
Yes but there is hardly any competition for Bayern in Italy we have Napoli and Roma

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes but there is hardly any competition for Bayern in Italy we have Napoli and Roma
And in Germany have Dortmund and Energy drink, Its no different from Napoli and Roma, they are massive underdogs and chokers, no real competition for Juventus until they finally win the league

Until Inter and Milan gets back, it will be no different from Germany. Dortmund actually won two titles in a row in 2011 and 2012, none of Roma or Napoli has done that in newer time

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And in Germany have Dortmund and Energy drink, Its no different from Napoli and Roma, they are massive underdogs and chokers, no real competition for Juventus until they finally win the league

Until Inter and Milan gets back, it will be no different from Germany. Dortmund actually won two titles in a row in 2011 and 2012, none of Roma or Napoli has done that in newer time
its not really like that though. Bayern won last seasons league by 15 pts, and were the earliest champion in the top leagues iirc (its like that for 3-4 years now). this season they struggled at 1st and Dortmund took advantage, which is why i hoped it could be a more interesting season, but in just 3 rounds they choked it away, and will likely finish 10+pts behind again. now Leipzig is still there, but i cant see them get close to 80 pts, which is necessary to even threaten Bayern, let alone win the league. in Serie A last year, we had 91 pts at the end of the season, 4 more than Napoli (87 pts) and 5 more than Roma (86 pts). we basically secured the title in the 37th fixture, and everyone agrees that this current season is even more wide open, as Roma and Napoli have improved + then there is also inter and Lazio who are keeping up with us (for now). Milan after spending over 200M will struggle to finish even on an EL spot. in France you had Monaco and PSG battling it out until the very end, with 4 games left the difference was 3 pts and with both on pace to crack 90 pts. in the end, PSG couldnt get it done but it still took Monaco until the 37th round to win it, with 95 pts and PSG at 87. this season Monaco are again keeping it close with PSG despite losing many key players. Marseille has improved a lot and will fight for the 3rd CL spot, Lyon is there every season, and Nantes looks like it will be the Nice of this season. overall the BL is still ahead but their 2 top clubs are currently better than the 2 BL top clubs.

currently, id rate the BL as the least competitive out of the top 5 as far as competing for the title goes, and overall quality wise id put them at 4th place ahead of France at 5th. their top clubs (other than Bayern) from Dortmund to Leverkusen, Schalke and even VW have regressed quite a bit in recent years. sre there is Leipzig now, but thats not enough to compensate for the drop in quality from these other sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)