Bundesliga 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The new Hitzfeld :p

Would be great for Bayern, but i don't understand why Don Jupp would come back to the rescue. He can only fail after what he did at Bayern with his last stint, and he's already 72.

I wouldn't do that to myself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's insane that this would be his 5th stint in 30 years, it's a love affair that never ends for good.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The new Hitzfeld :p

Would be great for Bayern, but i don't understand why Don Jupp would come back to the rescue. He can only fail after what he did at Bayern with his last stint, and he's already 72.

I wouldn't do that to myself.
I also wouldnt do it if i was him for some of the reasons you already mentioned. Also the reason Uli dont want Tuchel is because he doesent want a strong personality who challenge him. He can then get Nagelsmann next year who will be a puppet for him

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
objectively best solution for everybody.

Osram won't ruin his legacy because everyone knows he is being dropped into a squad he never built in the middle of a season. He will be loved even more since he came back from retirement to help out.

Meanwhile Bayern get a coach who clearly knows how to run things there

Uli and Kalle get the best stopgap solution until Nagelsmann arrives

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Heynckes: "Nothing is finalized. I have to analyse the situation first. Four years have passed since my last stint at Bayern and football has changed since then."

Hopefully we won't tarnish his reputation

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the team looks considerably weaker than 2013 also due to age, injuries and some questionable transfers. will be interesting to follow how he does with the current team, especially since hes been retired for 4 years

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Will be exciting to see if he can make the team a machine again, although a lot has happended the last 4 years. If we play just half as good as the treble team i wont complain

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Will be exciting to see if he can make the team a machine again, although a lot has happended the last 4 years. If we play just half as good as the treble team i wont complain

No offense but you won't. Simply because of wingers - Robbery too old now. Somehow I don't believe in Coman and James on wings is not as good.
I really think you guys should have bought Draxler last Summer.

What formation and lineup do you expect from Jupp?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No offense but you won't. Simply because of wingers - Robbery too old now. Somehow I don't believe in Coman and James on wings is not as good.
I really think you guys should have bought Draxler last Summer.

What formation and lineup do you expect from Jupp?
As you can see i also said i dont demand anything big from Jupp, but if we could play half as good as the treble team that would mean we would be quite good :p

That team was simply a killing machine.

Line up?

Neuer (when ready)
Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba
Thiago Vidal Martinez
James Müller
Lewandowski

No real wingers, but we can still create tons of chances that way. I have no idea if Jupp see this lineup as the best though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)