Bundesliga 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The season only started but I gotta feeling Dortmund is gonna win the league this year - Reus and Obama would be so proud :touched:

also world class goal keeping skills from Sven Ulreich for the 2-1 goal or something :tuttosport:

Apr 12, 2004
:lol: Carlo is so gone by January.

- - - Updated - - -

let's sign Maxi Arnold.
I hope Carlo is out.

Nagelsmann is what's up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ulreich isn't a bad keeper at all. Was Kind of a waste for him to agree to play second fiddle at Bayern. Similar to Neto when he came to us.
I think he is an amazing backup.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really cannot understand why Bayern sacked Carletto. Won the league last year and made it to QF of the CL and lost to RM with a few very controversial goals imo. Five Players were against him: Ribery, Robben, Hummels, Coman and Tolisso. But Ribery has had notorious problems with coaches, Coman is a nobody, Tolisso is new there and Carletto signed him self. why would you even sack a manager when just a few players are revolting. My guessing is that BM without Lahm or any other proper captain will have the same issue with its new coach.

For Carletto it sucks. He's been sacked 3 times now: at Chelsea, RM and BM at 4 of his las jobs.

Hoping he'll be out of the coaching world for some time and then take over the Nazionale after this coming WC.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bayern certainly aren't in the top 3 clubs in the world right now.
Real, Barca, Juve and PSG are the top 4.
I'd even give Man City and Man United a healthy chance to eliminate Bayern if they face them in the CL.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It was simply to sack Carlo, and still a lot of Bayern fans hold the hand over Müller, Ribery and so on

After a coach is being sacked you expect the players to turn in a great performance with a lot of desire and willing to do great, but there was not really any of that too. Pathetic is what they are

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern certainly aren't in the top 3 clubs in the world right now.
Real, Barca, Juve and PSG are the top 4.
I'd even give Man City and Man United a healthy chance to eliminate Bayern if they face them in the CL.
Good thing is that its only october right now. That said we have way to many issues to deal with atm, so i cant see us winning anything big this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)