Build/Predict Your Juve (26 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think pogba is and AM. Hes an athletic Mezzala. I think they could easily coexist if Pogs is ok doing what Max requires of him
They could definitely co exist - Also who says a mid trio must be 1 regista 1 ball winner and 1 box to box/creative AM - There are multiple formulas that could work.
I can see it working with Locatelli organizing things, SMS doing his box to box thing and Pogba as an attacking type of playmaker.
As long as there are two players who can defend it can work.
Of course it could also work with other plans as well. The problem is money - I dont think we would spend our budget on both.
More likely is that we get Jorginho (who I appreciate but definitely not a fan of) to organize things for Locatelli and Pogba with Zakaria rotating.

Woj; Udogie MDL Koulibaly Cuadrado/Danilo; Pogba Locatelli SMS; Di Maria Vlahovic Chiesa - This is probably the best we can get
Woj; Udogie MDL/Koulibaly Bonucci Cuad/Danilo; Pogba Jorginho/Locatelli Locatelli/Zakaria; Di Maria Vlahovic Chiesa - This is probably the more realistic version of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny

Cuadrado Bonucci De Ligt Emerson

Locatelli Jorginho Pogba

Di Maria Vlahovic Morata

Not what I want but if I could guess, a new CB on the bench and a player like Raspadori.

Emerson because we seem to be obsessed with him, why I don't know. A younger option like Udogie/Wijndal/Raum 100x better.

Jorginho because I can see Allegri wanting a regista.

Morata, no one will pay 25-30 million euros, in the end we will get him and Allegri will be happy.
Morata is gone to Arsenal - They are willing to pay but the question is if Morata accepts Arsenal (which he seemingly will).
Raspadori/Di Maria - These are probably our options.

P.S what is the current situation with Gnabry?

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
10 years? Thats our problem, we can find the next best young player but we dont seem to keep them for 10 years. Like MDL who wants to lower his buyout clause and has no intention of being here in a few years time. Koulibaly at 30 yrs of age at a reasonable price is clearly good for the team and he will commit to the next 4 or 5 seasons. Meanwhile he forms a great duo with MDL until MDL decides to leave for a richer club.
if he leaves he leaves, nobody is irreplacable.
rather have someone leave and get 100m then leave him on a free when he is 35 years old.
we got higuain for 90M and we got 2.5 years out of him and let him go for free. yes we won serie A and ucl finals but it costs a lot.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
10 years? Thats our problem, we can find the next best young player but we dont seem to keep them for 10 years. Like MDL who wants to lower his buyout clause and has no intention of being here in a few years time. Koulibaly at 30 yrs of age at a reasonable price is clearly good for the team and he will commit to the next 4 or 5 seasons. Meanwhile he forms a great duo with MDL until MDL decides to leave for a richer club.
If we can find a player who has the combination of being a top guy, being financially possible for us to sign and who sees us as a top club and not as one last stepping stone we can keep him long-term. Locatelli and Chiesa will be here for a decade, and I have that feeling about Vlahovic.

I think other Serie A teams gaining some notoreity will help raise the general profile of the league, and that in turn should bring more money. I hate that us keeping top players is in some part dependent on Milan and Inter or Roma, Atalanta or whoever doing well but that's probably been the case for a decade now.

Jun 16, 2020
With the current rumors I’d be very happy with this. Basically a squad overhaul, sad that we reached this point. It’s probably to much to ask for.

I’m not sure if Frattesi would be the ideal signing, a midfielder with more strength would be needed

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Di Maria
Pogba - Locatelli - Zakaria
Udogie - Koulibaly - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Tek

Soule - Muriel - Zaniolo or Raspa
Miretti - Fagioli - McKennie/Frattesi?
Pellegrini - Gatti - Rugani/Bonucci - Danilo
Perin

Pinsoglio, Vrioni, Turicchia/Mulazzi?​

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to our links:
Woj;Udogie MDL Koulibaly Molina;Pogba Locatelli Zakaria; Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
Bench: Bonucci,Kostic,Muriel,Cuadrado,Rovella,Fagioli,Miretti and if we cant sell -> Rabiot
Not a bad team but seriously lacking depth in midfield.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pellegrini -> Udogie 20m
Rugani -> Gatti
Chiellini -> Badiashielle
Cuadrado back to RM -> Molina
Rabiot -> Pogba
Arthur -> Fagioli
Bernardeschi -> Kostic
Dybala -> Dimaria
Morata -> Muriel
Kean --> Soule

Sell Madragora , Demiral , Kulu, Bentancur, Pjaca, Fabrotta,

Sczcesny
Danilo Bonucci Deligt Udogie
Locatelli Zakaria Pogba
DiMaria Vlahovic Chiesa

Perin/Pinsoglio
Molina Badiashielle Gatti Sandro
Miretti Fagioli McKennie
Cuadrado/Soule Muriel Kostic​

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
According to our links:
Woj;Udogie MDL Koulibaly Molina;Pogba Locatelli Zakaria; Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
Bench: Bonucci,Kostic,Muriel,Cuadrado,Rovella,Fagioli,Miretti and if we cant sell -> Rabiot
Not a bad team but seriously lacking depth in midfield.
If you want these guys to make serious minutes, you don't make them third choice for a spot... And if you don't trust them enough, you loan them out.

But this scenario is very unlikely imo. We're not selling Arthur, Rabiot & McKennie without another big midfield addition.

Also Gatti, Danilo and Alex Sandro, I guess.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If you want these guys to make serious minutes, you don't make them third choice for a spot... And if you don't trust them enough, you loan them out.

But this scenario is very unlikely imo. We're not selling Arthur, Rabiot & McKennie without another big midfield addition.

Also Gatti, Danilo and Alex Sandro, I guess.
We can find a midfielder and let these guys have some space (maybe not all of them but one or even two can break in if they are good enough)
Di Maria saga seems weird - Maybe he does wait for Barca and in this case we would go for a replacement - Just hope it is a good one and not another left sided Rabiot..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We can find a midfielder and let these guys have some space (maybe not all of them but one or even two can break in if they are good enough)
Di Maria saga seems weird - Maybe he does wait for Barca and in this case we would go for a replacement - Just hope it is a good one and not another left sided Rabiot..
Exactly, not all of them. One or two sounds about right.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Woj; LB,De Ligt,Koulibaly,Molina;Pogba Locatelli Zakaria;LW Vlahovic Chiesa
Pogba done
Molina - possible
Koulibaly - I heard we offered cash and McK (Calciomercato so I dont know how much to believe it)
LW and LB still missing - Raspadori Zaniolo and Berardi have been mentioned, no specific LB apart for Udogie who will probably stay another season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Szczęsny/Perin
Cuads/ Danilo MDL/Gatti Rugani/Bonucci Emerson/Sandro
Zakaria/Miretti Locatelli/Fagioli Pogba/Rabiot
Di Maria/Soule Vlahovic/Arnautovic Morata/?
This what could happen, change Morata for a proper LW, buy proper Lcb and Lb and I would be ok with that

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This would be decent for me

Kostic/Morata/Chiesa---Vlahovic/Morata---Chiesa/Di Maria/Cuads

Pogba/Fagioli---Locatelli/Rovella---Zakaria/Miretti​

Plus Di Maria could play in midfield in a 4-2-3-1 if needed.

Defence is tough to figure out tho

Sell MDL and buy a CB and LB?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Out: Morata, Arthur, Pellegrini, Demiral, Chiellini, Dybala, Mckennie, Bernadeschi, Rabiot
IN: Pogba, Fagioli, Rovella, Zinchenko, Di Maria, Kostic, Gatti,

Szczęsny/Perin
Cuads/Danilo - De Ligt/Gatti - Bonu/Rugani - Zinchenko/Sandro
Zakaria/Fagioli - Locatelli/Rovella - Pogba/Miretti
Di Maria/Soule/Cuads - Vlahovic/Kean - Chiesa/Kostic

This is what can reallistically happen. Though I don't believe we could offload all of them and Zinchenko is my invention.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Out: Morata, Arthur, Pellegrini, Demiral, Chiellini, Dybala, Mckennie, Bernadeschi, Rabiot

Szczęsny/Perin

This is what can reallistically happen. Though I don't believe we could offload all of them and Zinchenko is my invention.
I doubt Rabiot gonna leave, as Allegri really likes him. :( Also can't see both Arthur and McKennie leave, just Arthur on loan.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Szczęsny/Perin

I'm a bit out of the loop with football, but is this not a pretty solid team? Considering we're moving towards wingers and Zaniolo is a Juventino who we clearly want, where would he fit into this? Taking Di Maria's place after a year or maybe two?

- - - Updated - - -

There must be a new Lichtsteiner out there somewhere that we can snap up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)