Arthur 30m,
Rugani 5m,
Pellegrini 15m,
Demiral 30m,
Kulusevski 35m,
Bentancur 20m,
Mandragora 15m.

total 170m
You add the outgoing transfers of the winter mercato but not the incoming ones. Convenient ;)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
yes

SMS 60m
Anthony 35m
Pogba free
Dimaria free
Udogie 20m
Muriel 15m
Traore 25m
Saliba 25m

Total = 180m

How can we afford it? Sell
Rabiot 20m,
Arthur 30m,
Rugani 5m,
Pellegrini 15m,
Demiral 30m,
Kulusevski 35m,
Bentancur 20m,
Mandragora 15m.

total 170m
Men...... SMS is more than 60M, Udogie min 30M, Muriel for 15M? WTF are u drunk?
Rugani 5M? who the fuck would pay so much? Pellegrini 15M, Demiral option is ~20M, Mandragora option 9M.
Stop playing Football Manager

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Latest rumors (SMS - I put aside as he is unrealistic IMO): Woj;LB MDL Koulibaly Cuadrado/Danilo; Pogba Jorginho Locatelli; Di Maria Vlahovic Chiesa.
LB - latest mentions are Lodi but I didnt see a strong link yet. Maybe Perisic as LWB

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Honestly, fuck Fagjinho. I'd rather give more opportunities to the likes of Rovella and Fagioli - at least they might surpirse.

With Fagjinho, who's an overrated shitcunt in my book, you know exactly what you're getting, and it's not much. He's not going to improve, will command a hefty salary, and has ZERO resale value.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why do people want both Pogba and SMS?

Do you guys even understand how a balanced lineup is supposed to look like?

Do you guys want the management to continue Tici's galactico legacy?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I want Tchouameni, but that's not happening.

I'd rather give opportunities to Rovella and Fagioli, and loan out MIretti so he can gain more experience. No need to bring in overpriced turds with no resale value, who we'd be trying to ship in 18 months anyway.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Already counting PP and Di Maria in

Dybala, Berna, Chiellini, Morata already out

Pellegrini and Kean likely out

Hopefully MDS too, he still hasn't signed the contract and it quieted down, but Idc really as long as we get a good LB.

Woj, Perin, Pinsoglio - GKs are set

Danilo staying for sure and Sandro too probably unfortunately

De Ligt extending, Gatti and Bonucci there already. Rugani probably too. Need a new CB, Bremer is still the dream, don't believe in Koulibaly although it would be phenomenal to pair him with MDL. Gabriel is good, have no clue why Arsenal would even consider an Arthur swap there, some rumors that Gabriel asked to leave himself, but if that swap is possible it makes it priority number one. Badiashile gets mentioned here and there but after Allegri's words yesterday I think we're aiming for someone like Gabriel or Bremer who's entering best years and is already good. Maybe if Atalanta can't buy Demiral we can use him in a swap with Arsenal or Napoli.

For LB just please no Wijndal or Emerson. Valencia is in problems, they're offering Gaya in Spain to other clubs, Barca and RM are set there, ATM would need to sell Lodi first IMO. This is a perfect opportunity like it was with Sandro in 2016. Get an established class LB in his best years for very cheap. I would be fine with Raum, Lodi, Udogie too

In midfield I think we're set with Pogba coming back. At most a Locatelli backup (Paredes? Torreira? Fiorentina is not buying him, he had a good season with them), maybe Fagioli stays if Rabiot is sold, but I wouldn't just gift Rabiot. An EPL club should pay north of 20m for him, he is a good player, just not as good as his salary says. Miretti and Fagioli will be loaned out again IMO, ideally send Miretti to Cremonese too and have them two together next season with a coach who knows them.

In attack there more work to be done than I expected. DV, Chiesa, Di Maria and Cuadrado are there, 4 players from this season leaving it looks like. We need another winger and a backup for Dušan. The winger should be Zaniolo (send Rovella in the swap), I think Roma will realize they need to set a realistic price and will come to terms with selling him to spend on other positions. For DV's backup just get a cheap older guy like Giroud and be done with it. Nobody will get huge minutes behind him, garbage time mostly. Suarez, Cavani, Belotti too good for 10 minutes per game IMO, so maybe Muriel? He's too good too, but he can play other positions too so he can snatch a minute here or there elsewhere.

lineup.png

That is eight new players and I tried to be conservative. Still issues with Sandro, a younger more offensive backup for Danilo (maybe Bellanova?), Pogba's backup. But I like this team very much. Huge improvement from the current bunch.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Already counting PP and Di Maria in

Dybala, Berna, Chiellini, Morata already out

Pellegrini and Kean likely out

Hopefully MDS too, he still hasn't signed the contract and it quieted down, but Idc really as long as we get a good LB.

Woj, Perin, Pinsoglio - GKs are set

Danilo staying for sure and Sandro too probably unfortunately

De Ligt extending, Gatti and Bonucci there already. Rugani probably too. Need a new CB, Bremer is still the dream, don't believe in Koulibaly although it would be phenomenal to pair him with MDL. Gabriel is good, have no clue why Arsenal would even consider an Arthur swap there, some rumors that Gabriel asked to leave himself, but if that swap is possible it makes it priority number one. Badiashile gets mentioned here and there but after Allegri's words yesterday I think we're aiming for someone like Gabriel or Bremer who's entering best years and is already good. Maybe if Atalanta can't buy Demiral we can use him in a swap with Arsenal or Napoli.

For LB just please no Wijndal or Emerson. Valencia is in problems, they're offering Gaya in Spain to other clubs, Barca and RM are set there, ATM would need to sell Lodi first IMO. This is a perfect opportunity like it was with Sandro in 2016. Get an established class LB in his best years for very cheap. I would be fine with Raum, Lodi, Udogie too

In midfield I think we're set with Pogba coming back. At most a Locatelli backup (Paredes? Torreira? Fiorentina is not buying him, he had a good season with them), maybe Fagioli stays if Rabiot is sold, but I wouldn't just gift Rabiot. An EPL club should pay north of 20m for him, he is a good player, just not as good as his salary says. Miretti and Fagioli will be loaned out again IMO, ideally send Miretti to Cremonese too and have them two together next season with a coach who knows them.

In attack there more work to be done than I expected. DV, Chiesa, Di Maria and Cuadrado are there, 4 players from this season leaving it looks like. We need another winger and a backup for Dušan. The winger should be Zaniolo (send Rovella in the swap), I think Roma will realize they need to set a realistic price and will come to terms with selling him to spend on other positions. For DV's backup just get a cheap older guy like Giroud and be done with it. Nobody will get huge minutes behind him, garbage time mostly. Suarez, Cavani, Belotti too good for 10 minutes per game IMO, so maybe Muriel? He's too good too, but he can play other positions too so he can snatch a minute here or there elsewhere.

lineup.png

That is eight new players and I tried to be conservative. Still issues with Sandro, a younger more offensive backup for Danilo (maybe Bellanova?), Pogba's backup. But I like this team very much. Huge improvement from the current bunch.
No need to add Zaniolo as a backup. If we're getting a backup, might as well just scoop Raspadori instead.
As for the backup striker, I can see us go for an older guy with experience, but Kaio Jorge returning will feel like a new signing and he has probably settled in now. Can play either wing as well if we're short on wingers.

I just want us to stick to the formation and ideas, and not adopt all the time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Do you know anything about our medical team? lol They will inevitably break and we will need the backup(s). :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)