Build/Predict Your Juve (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zaniolo is interesting since he can play in pogba's role. We will have 3 quality winger and a strong AMF backup for pogba.

The only downfall, again, is his ACL injury history
You know what else is interesting? His injury history. I'd wage money its even more interesting than his ability to play Pogba's role.

You mention it because you get it. It will fly over others heads, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I know Zaniolo injury is a big problem here

I am just wondering who has similar style and ability that i emphasize would be perfect for juve.
Raspadori of course isn't one. He is more of a striker than a midfielder

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Tek
Molina - De Ligt - Koulibaly - Gaya
Locatelli - Jorginho - Pogba
Di Maria - Vlahovic - Chiesa

Perin
Danilo - Bonucci - Gatti - De Sciglio
Zakaria - Partey - Fratessi
Cuadrado - Muriel - Perisic​

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So it seems Pogba and Di Maria are almost done deals which means
Woj;LB Bonucci MDL Cuadrado;Pogba Locatelli Zakaria; Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
LB - This is the big question right now
CB - If we get Koulibaly it would be great but I wouldnt count on it to happen.
CM - It isnt bad but we need another signing there (even if we keep Rovella and Fagioli)

Jorginho is good although I must admit I have never been a fan of his (despite recognizing his contribution for Italy and Chelsea - especially last year)
Frattesi - Young goes forward can shoot and is a very good prospect
Raspadori - I dont think we are that keen on him. I think its more rumours than truth.
Berardi - If we get Di Maria I suspect we dont sign Berardi.

Arthur Rabiot Ramsey and Bernardeschi - We should try to kick all of them out.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Pellegrini -> Udogie
Chiellini -> Akanji/Grabriel/Badishielle
Rugani -> Gatti
Rabiot -> Pogba
Arthur-> Fagioli
Mckennie -> M.Savic
Bernardeschi -> diMaria
Kean -> Raspadori
Morata -> Muriel
Agreed but I think Bremer/Koulibaly would be the more ideal type of replacement for Chiellini

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Agreed but I think Bremer/Koulibaly would be the more ideal type of replacement for Chiellini
not happening
bremer is close to inter
napoli wont sell koulibaly to us unless its a stupid price.

Also why everyone hyped with koulibaly? 30 years old and cost us 40m+. probably has 3-4 years left, at most 5-6?
Why not buy a 21-25 year old CB and have him for next 10 years. Increase their value and sell for higher if needed

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
not happening
bremer is close to inter
napoli wont sell koulibaly to us unless its a stupid price.

Also why everyone hyped with koulibaly? 30 years old and cost us 40m+. probably has 3-4 years left, at most 5-6?
Why not buy a 21-25 year old CB and have him for next 10 years. Increase their value and sell for higher if needed
10 years? Thats our problem, we can find the next best young player but we dont seem to keep them for 10 years. Like MDL who wants to lower his buyout clause and has no intention of being here in a few years time. Koulibaly at 30 yrs of age at a reasonable price is clearly good for the team and he will commit to the next 4 or 5 seasons. Meanwhile he forms a great duo with MDL until MDL decides to leave for a richer club.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Szczesny

Cuadrado Bonucci De Ligt Emerson

Locatelli Jorginho Pogba

Di Maria Vlahovic Morata

Not what I want but if I could guess, a new CB on the bench and a player like Raspadori.

Emerson because we seem to be obsessed with him, why I don't know. A younger option like Udogie/Wijndal/Raum 100x better.

Jorginho because I can see Allegri wanting a regista.

Morata, no one will pay 25-30 million euros, in the end we will get him and Allegri will be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)