Build/Predict Your Juve (27 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I think that our midfield will be okay if we add another box to box player.

LCM: Fagioli/Arthur
CDM: Rabiot/Locatelli
RCM: McKennie/X (Saul would fit perfect)

Ranocchia as extra option, he’d fit in the CDM role.

Fagioli and Arthur more playing between the lines and finding passes. Seems a realistic and a not to expensive option if we find the right B2B.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I think that our midfield will be okay if we add another box to box player.

LCM: Fagioli/Arthur
CDM: Rabiot/Locatelli
RCM: McKennie/X (Saul would fit perfect)

Ranocchia as extra option, he’d fit in the CDM role.

Fagioli and Arthur more playing between the lines and finding passes. Seems a realistic and a not to expensive option if we find the right B2B.
You would sell Bentancur? I think he is going nowhere since we have that weird 50% from the next transfer clausule with Boca.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
It’s easy to say Allegri will fix many of these players but that’s just wishful thinking.

IMO we need a lot:

- New GK

- Ideally a new starting CB next to MDL, I wasn’t impressed by Bonucci, Chiellini nor Demiral but Bonucci will ofc keep his spot.

- new starting LB, Sandro is done

- a cover for Cuads who can actually beat his man. Danilo was solid but not good enough going forward

- Two starting calibre midfielders, taking the Benta and Rabiot spots

- someone to help replace some of CR7’s goals if he leaves. I don’t trust Morata or Dybala one bit

It might take several windows, but this summer it’s crucial we at least clear out some deadwood and don’t f up with pointless free agents or plusvalenza BS taking us further back.

With the Deschi renewal rumours floating I’m already pessimistic about Cherubini. But let’s see.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Wouldn't take either Insigne or Beraradi - both of them lack qualities to be considered top players.
Lorenzo is to soft, with a tendency to disappearing, and from my point never showed he has real star qualities + doesn't have the right character for juve.
Domenico is just overrated. good speed, decent dribble, and finish - that's pretty much sums it up. bad decision making, bad attitude(red cards problems) and again - never showed he really has it.

If Italy wasn't suffering from such a dry spell of attacking players, this guy wouldn't be rated as he is today.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
There are news about Ronaldo staying and Dybala renewing. We have Morata as our only CF, and Chiesa as our star winger.

How will Allegri make it work? last time he struggled to make it work and we had better CFs, he always said that Dybala could not play CF at Juve.

Ronaldo, Dybala and Chiesa have to play if they stay.

Morata
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
X - X
X - De Ligt - Bonucci - X
With such a system, for example, the CMs and the fullbacks would have to put in an unreal amount of work.

I guess one of Dybala and Chiesa will have to sit on the bench to play a 433 or 4312 since Ronaldo won't be sitting on the bench and we need a CF.

Ronaldo - Morata - Dybala/Chiesa
X - X - X​

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
There are news about Ronaldo staying and Dybala renewing. We have Morata as our only CF, and Chiesa as our star winger.

How will Allegri make it work? last time he struggled to make it work and we had better CFs, he always said that Dybala could not play CF at Juve.

Ronaldo, Dybala and Chiesa have to play if they stay.

Morata
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
X - X
X - De Ligt - Bonucci - X
With such a system, for example, the CMs and the fullbacks would have to put in an unreal amount of work.

I guess one of Dybala and Chiesa will have to sit on the bench to play a 433 or 4312 since Ronaldo won't be sitting on the bench and we need a CF.

Ronaldo - Morata - Dybala/Chiesa
X - X - X​
With the attackers we have should play on the counter

morata Ronaldo Chiesa

subs:
Berna dybala kulu

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don't think we would pay Dybala 10m to bench him
Can only see Dybala prospering in a 4-2-3-1 but sadly we don’t have 2 CM’s with enough discipline, stamina and defensive awareness to carry it out, which means he will need to ride the bench and prove himself again before we consider altering formation or our starting front 3 to accommodate him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can only see Dybala prospering in a 4-2-3-1 but sadly we don’t have 2 CM’s with enough discipline, stamina and defensive awareness to carry it out, which means he will need to ride the bench and prove himself again before we consider altering formation or our starting front 3 to accommodate him.
If he can find good form maybe Max will try him again in a kind of free role between RW & SS in a 4-3-3 with Chiesa on the left and Cuads supporting on the right

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Albanese wrote today an article for GdS about the first and second team of Allegri. Have no idea what part inside information and what part guessing it is, but he said Allegri wants a versatile team capable of adapting to every situation and wants two players for every position.

Juve A according to him:

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Bentancur-Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Juve B

Perin
Cuadrado-Rugani/Dragusin-Chiellini-Pellegrini
McKennie-Arthur-Ramsey
Kulusevski-Morata-Bernardeschi​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)