Build/Predict Your Juve (20 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Every time I want to do one of these and try to be even semi-realistic I remember we have Arthur on the team and just get sad.

You could see some EPL team biting on Ramsey or Rabiot, but we're stuck with this gonorrhea laden midget for some years.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it, let's play.

If Max comes back and playing EL, going off on educated guesses let's say:

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
McKennie-Locatelli
Cuadrado-Isco-Chiesa
Morata

Really should be enough to at least fight for Scudetto to the very end and then go from there, upgrading in the future hopefully.
Biggest question mark I have is Morata. Not if he can be the main striker (we know he can't), but who do we sign there that is going to be better? Kean? Belotti? En-Nesyri? Icardi?

Hope Kulusevski and McKennie are much better with Max.

I still want Donnarumma. Even with all the midfield problems I think GK is (or will be soon) just as much of a problem. I don't see a GK as good as Donnarumma available for 20-ish million any time soon. We'll either be in the dark ages again cycling through Peruzzi's of the world or pay through the nose for someone.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Isco :yuck: :inter:

McNuggets shouldn't be starting.

I don't give a fuck if we are in the EL next season. This team needs serious upgrades, serious investment. Kick Tootsie, Bozo and Pirlol to the curb, and rebuild.

Jun 16, 2020
Some scenario that comes in mind if we really need to lower the costs:

If we won’t reach the CL, I’d sell Szczesny. Forget about Donnarumma, would be stupid to give him 10m (which already is stupid, even if I wasn’t against, or if we reach CL), I’d rather give another chance to Perin with Buffon as backup.

All the other obvious sales are the players away on loan, and Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi and perhaps Bentancur. Either way I expect one of Rabiot and Bentancur to stay, and I guess it will be Bentancur.

Doesnt seem very likely that we’ll keep Morata as 10m and 5m loan is quite a lot if you miss 60-80m revenues.

Same goes for Ronaldo I think. It will be him or Dybala who will leave, with the books easier to balance if we sell Ronaldo.

As far as buying players hopefully we’re able to buy Locatelli. Bring Rovella to the club and if there’s any money, buy Aouar.

Im not so keen op Gosens, people to forget that he’s a wingback and it would be a gamble to buy him and use him as left back. Tbh it doesn’t seem very logical to me to invest in a LB while already having Sandro, who remains good enough.

Hopefully Everton is willing to swap Rabiot and Kean, promote Da Graca as backup even if it’s early days for him at the big stage.

Sign a good left winger

X - Dybala/Kean - Chiesa
Aouar - Locatelli - McKennie
Sandro - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Perin

X - Dybala/Kean - Kulusevski
Rovella - Arthur - Bentancur
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo
Buffon
With Da Graca, Dragusin and Fagioli as extra options

Squad would be a lot cheaper, younger and more sustainable

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Some scenario that comes in mind if we really need to lower the costs:

If we won’t reach the CL, I’d sell Szczesny. Forget about Donnarumma, would be stupid to give him 10m (which already is stupid, even if I wasn’t against, or if we reach CL), I’d rather give another chance to Perin with Buffon as backup.

All the other obvious sales are the players away on loan, and Rabiot, Ramsey, Bernardeschi and perhaps Bentancur. Either way I expect one of Rabiot and Bentancur to stay, and I guess it will be Bentancur.

Doesnt seem very likely that we’ll keep Morata as 10m and 5m loan is quite a lot if you miss 60-80m revenues.

Same goes for Ronaldo I think. It will be him or Dybala who will leave, with the books easier to balance if we sell Ronaldo.

As far as buying players hopefully we’re able to buy Locatelli. Bring Rovella to the club and if there’s any money, buy Aouar.

Im not so keen op Gosens, people to forget that he’s a wingback and it would be a gamble to buy him and use him as left back. Tbh it doesn’t seem very logical to me to invest in a LB while already having Sandro, who remains good enough.

Hopefully Everton is willing to swap Rabiot and Kean, promote Da Graca as backup even if it’s early days for him at the big stage.

Sign a good left winger

X - Dybala/Kean - Chiesa
Aouar - Locatelli - McKennie
Sandro - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Perin

X - Dybala/Kean - Kulusevski
Rovella - Arthur - Bentancur
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo
Buffon
With Da Graca, Dragusin and Fagioli as extra options

Squad would be a lot cheaper, younger and more sustainable
imagine if the swap with United went through
Ronaldo-Lukaku-Chiesa =(

Aouar+Locatelli will be like 90m of money we don't have
So far I can't picture anything for the future....

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think we can forget about Pogba, Donnarumma, Gosens if we dont make it to CL.
we should rebuild this team anyway.compare this midfield with the Allegri one, we have the worst midfield since 2010.
first buy a creative and dynamic midfielder and also need a winger.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Donnarumma
Buffon

De Ligt
Bonucci

Romagnoli Danilo
Rugani Alex Sandro

Cuadrado Arthur Chiesa
De Sciglio McKennie Emerson

Calhanoglu
Ramsey

Messi Aguero Ronaldo
Kulusevski Icardi D. Costa
:fab3:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Out:
Ronaldo
Chiellini
Buffon
Ramsey
Rabiot
Bernardeschi
Costa
De Sciglio

In:
Locatelli
De Paul
Milik
Rugani
Renew Morata loan

Szczesny
Cuadrado-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Arthur
Locatelli-De Paul
Chiesa-Dybala
Morata​

Semi realistic mercato for an EL team

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Out:
Ronaldo
Chiellini
Buffon
Ramsey
Rabiot
Bernardeschi
Costa
De Sciglio

In:
Locatelli
De Paul
Milik
Rugani
Renew Morata loan

Szczesny
Cuadrado-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Arthur
Locatelli-De Paul
Chiesa-Dybala
Morata​

Semi realistic mercato for an EL team
We still need a back up GK and another forward in that mercato imo.

Mirante, Marchetti, and Padelli are all out of contract this summer. Any of them coming for free on minimal wages could do for a back up GK given that we need to spend on other areas.

We should have a natural LW on the team, don't know who it can be. There doesn't seem to be that many attractive LW around.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Since all reports (but one) are pointing to Allegri - Did Allegri ever play 4-3-3 (I remember his 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2/diamond) but I dont recall him playing 4-3-3.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Since all reports (but one) are pointing to Allegri - Did Allegri ever play 4-3-3 (I remember his 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2/diamond) but I dont recall him playing 4-3-3.
We played a whole season of 433 with Allegri in 2018/19, plus many times during his first seasons since he made Mandzukic a LW in the front 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Given that we have Ronaldo, Chiesa, Kulusevski, Bernardeschi, and Costa at this moment we should build on a formation with wingers. Of course 2 or 3 of those will leave in the summer, but we should still prioritise Chiesa.

A 433, 4231, 442, 343

The pillars of the squad should be identified and built on instead of randomly signing players.

If Ronaldo leaves we'll need a player to play on the left. Costa will likely leave and Bernardeschi won't be a starter, so a player there is a necessity. That is unless Chiesa is moved to the left primarily, but he seems better on the right.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
EL / bankrupt edition:

Perin/Audero/Pinsoglio
Danilo/Cuadrado - De Ligt/Bonucci - Demiral/Dragusin - Gosens/Emerson P.
McKennie/Fagioli - Locatelli/Rovella - De Paul/Arthur
Cuadrado/Kulusevski - Morata/Kean - Chiesa/D.Costa/Correia
So this requires Gosens, E.Palmieri, Locatelli, De Paul & Kean. Even in our current financila state that should be feasible if we cut A. Sandro, Dybala, Rabiot, Ramsey, Szczesny and Cristiano loose. Right?
If possible I'd keep and extend Dybala's contract but I really think we're that fucked without CL.

I think a top coach gets these guys to ball and finish at least top-4.

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
EL / bankrupt edition:

Perin/Audero/Pinsoglio
Danilo/Cuadrado - De Ligt/Bonucci - Demiral/Dragusin - Gosens/Emerson P.
McKennie/Fagioli - Locatelli/Rovella - De Paul/Arthur
Cuadrado/Kulusevski - Morata/Kean - Chiesa/D.Costa/Correia
So this requires Gosens, E.Palmieri, Locatelli, De Paul & Kean. Even in our current financila state that should be feasible if we cut A. Sandro, Dybala, Rabiot, Ramsey and Cristiano loose. Right?
If possible I'd keep and extend Dybala's contract but I really think we're that fucked without CL.

I think a top coach gets these guys to ball and finish at least top-4.
I don't believe we can afford that.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
For a bankrupt mercato we could bring back and use our loanees

Szczesny
Cuadrado - De Ligt - Bonucci - Alex Sandro
Locatelli - Arthur
Kulusevski - De Paul - Chiesa
Icardi

X
Danilo - Demiral - Dragusin - Pellegrini
McKennie - Rovella - Bentancur
Bernardeschi - Scamacca - Correia​

Out
Ronaldo
Dybala
Morata
Ramsey
Rabiot
Buffon
Chiellini
Fagioli (loan)
Frabotta
De Sciglio
Rugani
Costa
Perin
Mandragora
Pjaca

In
Icardi
Locatelli
De Paul
Scamacca
Back up GK
Pellegrini (return)
Rovella (return)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I definitely want to see a holding midfield of Arthur and Locatelli next season. De Paul would also be a good option if Udinese would like some players in return to lower the price.

We need another good winger like Chiesa on the other flank. Trade Dybala for Dembele.

Keep Morata.

Whatever happens its time to get something out of Dybala this summer.

Also I'd keep the rest. We need quality players and if we don't get CL I'd rather have the ones that we already have then signing bunch of guys who in reality don't belong at Juventus.

Guys leaving:
Buffon
Dybala
Ramsey
Rabiot
Ronaldo with no CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)