Build/Predict Your Juve (123 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Donnarumma
Cuadrado - De Ligt - Demiral - Alaba
McKennie - Locatelli - Aouar
Chiesa - Ronaldo - X
Bench: Buffon, Dragusin, Danilo, Bonucci, Pellegrini, Chiellini; Fagioli, Arthur, Bentancur, Traore; Morata, Dybala, Kulusevski, Da Graca

All. Allegri

Would be happy if we could build something like this. Alaba probably not happening, Real Madrid-bound.

Out: Rabiot, Ramsey, Sandro, Frabotta, Szczesny and the players out on loan: Costa, Rugani etc

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kante and SMS :rofl: :howler:

Ronaldo might not stick around, especially if we fail to qualify for the CL.

In any case, I think we should still consider shedding his 31 million Euro salary, if the opportunity arises.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Sell/release Ronaldo, loved having him at Juve but we are broke and he earns like 4 top players.

If Dybala doesn't renew sell and focus on a 433

If Dybala does renew, play a 4231/442

Sell Szczesny for Donnarumma

Sign Locatelli, its the obvious move and reported by everyone, sell Ramsey.

Morata
Dybala
Chiesa - Locatelli - Arthur - Cuadrado
Alex Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Danilo
Donnarumma
Start from there, those moves saves us money and gives us a good start. Then decide to spend the budget around the system and see who can be signed and improved on. For example, sell Rabiot and sign De Paul. Sell Alex Sandro and sign Gosens. Sign Scamacca as a back up. Decide if its worth it to sign Icardi over renewing Morata. Sell Demiral to fund moves and promote Dragusin. Return Pellegrini and use Frabotta in the cycle of human trafficking that is our transfer strategy.

Morata
Dybala
Chiesa - Locatelli - Arthur - De Paul
Gosens - Bonucci - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Donnarumma

Scamacca
X
Bernardeschi - Bentancur - McKennie - Kulusevski
Pellergini - Chiellini - Dragusin - Danilo
Buffon
That should be possible with relatively little spending and the squad begins to make sense and can play coherently for a good coach while to continuing to be renewed and younger. I hope for an improvement over Morata as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to rumors with a bit of fantasy..

Gapserini:
Donnarumma; MDL Varane Danilo; A.Sandro Locatelli Pogba Cuadrado; Chiesa Dybala;Haaland
Mck will rotate in multiple positions
To watch - Kulusevski is a player that Gasp should be able to get more from.

Allegri:
Donnarumma; A.Sandro MDL Danilo Cuadrado;Mck Locatelli Pogba;Morata Haaland Chiesa
To watch - MLP is quite a strong midfield and are similar in characteristics to our 2015 midfield (although we are missing a Pirlo or a Marchisio as Locatelli isnt a Pirlo but he isnt a Marchisio as well).
Of course our 2015 midfield was better as Vidal Pirlo Pogba and Marchisio were amazing...

What I like about the first are: players pushed to their best positions (A.Sandro and Cuadrado) while we keep Dybala and might be able to use Kulu better..
What I like about the second: stronger central midfield and a coach that is very familiar for us. He would also play ugly football when needed just to get the win.

Of course its fantasy football but its not others arent..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Donnaruma/Audero
Cuadrado/Danilo - De Ligt/Bonucci - Kumbulla/Chiellini/Dragusin - Gosens/Pellegrini
Locatelli/Fagioli - De Paul/Arthur
McKennie/Traoré
Kulusevski/Orsolini - Dybala/Morata - Chiesa/Correa​

Not an immediate world class squad but I'd guess Allegri could make something out of this and at least give us some excitement after 3 dire years.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Donnaruma

Cuadrado - Demiral - De Ligt - Alex Sandro

Bentancur - Locatelli

Chiesa - Dybala - Aouar

Haaland

Donnaruma free
Locatelli 30M+ some youngster
Aouar 35M + MDS
Haaland 75M

Sell all other player
Make our 1st team U23 as bench

Buy a whole U23 bench for the future

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Donnaruma/Audero
Cuadrado/Danilo - De Ligt/Bonucci - Kumbulla/Chiellini/Dragusin - Gosens/Pellegrini
Locatelli/Fagioli - De Paul/Arthur
McKennie/Traoré
Kulusevski/Orsolini - Dybala/Morata - Chiesa/Correa​

Not an immediate world class squad but I'd guess Allegri could make something out of this and at least give us some excitement after 3 dire years.
How has Kumbulla done this year? I havent paid attention to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 109)