Build/Predict Your Juve (16 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Gosens,Aouar,Locatelli,CF (I would love Haaland but we can't sign him) .
And i would preffer someone free like (Depay) insted of Icardi .

Out : Rabiot,Ramsey,Berna,Dybala

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
3-5-2 with Woj in goal, Danilo, De Ligt and Bonucci/Demiral in a back 3, Cuads/Chiesa on the right, Gosens on the left, Locatelli, Arthur/Bentancur and Aouar as the midfield 3, with Dybala and Haaland as the front two :p

To finance this insanely expensive mercato, sell all the deadwood (including De Shitlio, Costa and Rugani), Turdeski, Ramsey, Rabiot, Sandro, and the inevitable sacrifice of Ronaldo (which frees up an insane amount when it comes to wages).

De Shitlio + 40 million gets you Aouar

Loan @ 10 million + obligation for 20 + the rights to Fagioli (with a 20-25 buy back clause) gets you Locatelli

35 million gets you Gosens (financed by the sales of Rugani, Costa and Romero)

Ronaldo sacrifice + sales of Ramsey, Rabiot and Sandro can be put towards the Haaland fund

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Locatelli
Aouar
Icardi
Gosens
And it’s Merry Christmas.

Ramsey
Dybala
Berna
And a happy new year.
I will believe it after I see it on youtube
I was trying to keep it realistic (except for the Haaland fantasy).

For one, Kante being valued a little more than Raboit?

Icardi :inter:
Gosens,Aouar,Locatelli,CF (I would love Haaland but we can't sign him) .
And i would preffer someone free like (Depay) insted of Icardi .

Out : Rabiot,Ramsey,Berna,Dybala
3-5-2 with Woj in goal, Danilo, De Ligt and Bonucci/Demiral in a back 3, Cuads/Chiesa on the right, Gosens on the left, Locatelli, Arthur/Bentancur and Aouar as the midfield 3, with Dybala and Haaland as the front two :p

To finance this insanely expensive mercato, sell all the deadwood (including De Shitlio, Costa and Rugani), Turdeski, Ramsey, Rabiot, Sandro, and the inevitable sacrifice of Ronaldo (which frees up an insane amount when it comes to wages).

Loan @ 10 million + obligation for 20 + the rights to Fagioli (with a 20-25 buy back clause) gets you Locatelli

Ronaldo sacrifice + sales of Ramsey, Rabiot and Sandro can be put towards the Haaland fund
you punks sure have a way of skipping past obvious talents like zielinski

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Not bad, but a front two is so passé :p I want my wide men to be closer to goal and deadly
you punks sure have a way of skipping past obvious talents like zielinski
What are his best traits: his face, his hair, his bum...?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Some fantacalcio

Donnarumma
Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Gosens
Verratti Danilo Aouar
Chiesa Morata Ronaldo

Buffon
Hysaj Dragusin Chiellini Pellegrini
Bentancur Arthur McKennie
Kulusevski Scamacca Zaniolo
Now the actual fantacalcio, selling Szczesny, Perin, Bonucci, Rugani, De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Frabotta, Rabiot, Ramsey, D. Costa, Pjaca, Dybala

:fab3:

Apr 19, 2007
Sczcesny
Danilo Bonucci Deligt
Chiesa Arthur Locatelli Gosens
Dybala Benzema Ronaldo
Mouthwatering
I think we could make this happen but might need Aguero instead of Benz

- - - Updated - - -

Sczcesny
Danilo Bonucci Deligt
Cuads Arthur Locatelli Gosens
Chiesa Haaland Ronaldo
This would be my dream. We would have to sell Dybala, Rabiot, and Sandro which is possible. Sandro is risky though IMO

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)