Build/Predict Your Juve (90 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yes according to transfermarkt. And he can play both sides. MDS replacement :diculo:
Handy player to get...frees up cuadrado to play as a winger again when we rest chiesa. Cuads and chiesa to start on the right and then rotation can happen. Lets face it, danilo is average as a full back but in the other roles he has been used he has been very solid so may as well use him in those roles.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Handy player to get...frees up cuadrado to play as a winger again when we rest chiesa. Cuads and chiesa to start on the right and then rotation can happen. Lets face it, danilo is average as a full back but in the other roles he has been used he has been very solid so may as well use him in those roles.
That's precisely it. You can rotate Hysaj/Cuads/Chiesa while having Danilo at CB or CM. I think we should play him as a mid rest of the season and see if that's his future main role, we already know he can do the job as a CB

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if we can manage to sell ALL the other deadweight then we might not need to sell him. Let he and Chiesa operate around Ronaldo.

Assiststapaloza lol
It's not just about selling him. It's about him not being able to play next to Ronaldo. Plus, unlike Chiesa, he'd really suck there.

Also, we might sell deadwood, but we won't get much money from them. If we want to buy quality we'll have to sell and selling him makes most sense. I'd rather buy some beast mid and play Morata there for one season, see how he does for another loan year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not just about selling him. It's about him not being able to play next to Ronaldo. Plus, unlike Chiesa, he'd really suck there.

Also, we might sell deadwood, but we won't get much money from them. If we want to buy quality we'll have to sell and selling him makes most sense. I'd rather buy some beast mid and play Morata there for one season, see how he does for another loan year.
Then sell Dybala b/c I don't really care what we do with him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Then sell Dybala b/c I don't really care what we do with him.
I honestly don't think he's a wc player to rely on. IMO we'd be a lot better with him gone and upgraded mid with his money. Much, much better.

But let's say we sell Ronaldo and play Morata - Dybala - Chiesa. I think we'd be a lot worse.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I honestly don't think he's a wc player to rely on. IMO we'd be a lot better with him gone and upgraded mid with his money. Much, much better.

But let's say we sell Ronaldo and play Morata - Dybala - Chiesa. I think we'd be a lot worse.
I think everyone here knows I don't think Dybala is WC. Not even close.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
-Donnarruma if we can sell Woj and Perin, otherwise another year with him
-Romero back and sell Rugani nd Bonucci
-Alex Sandro gone, Goosens in
-Fabrotta loan out, Pellegrini back
-Rabiot, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa and Ramsey away, in Locatelli nd Auoar and someone else.
-Aguero or Depay as a free agent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 79)