Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
McKennie-Locatelli-Pogba
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

Buffon
Cuadrado-Demiral-Chiellini-Pellegrini
Bentancur-Arthur-Rabiot
Kulusevski-Belotti-Boga
Not much but it is a start with Max back on the bench. Then hope we do well enough and Haaland is not sold this summer and hope Raiola works his magic to bring Haaland to us in 2022. Having 3 clients together in one team could be tempting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Woj
McKennie-Locatelli-Pogba
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

Buffon
Bentancur-Arthur-Rabiot
Kulusevski-Belotti-Boga
Not much but it is a start with Max back on the bench. Then hope we do well enough and Haaland is not sold this summer and hope Raiola works his magic to bring Haaland to us in 2022. Having 3 clients together in one team could be tempting.
Those are some dreams. Not saying that I even like it, but there's no way we'd buy Pogba, Locatelli and Belotti in one window. Not to mention how we should not break the bank for underperforming and overpaid Pogba, nor we should possibly dream of signing tree Belotti to warm our bench and for who Torino would rip us off for at least 60 million. Ain't gonna happen.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Those are some dreams. Not saying that I even like it, but there's no way we'd buy Pogba, Locatelli and Belotti in one window. Not to mention how we should not break the bank for underperforming and overpaid Pogba, nor we should possibly dream of signing tree Belotti to warm our bench and for who Torino would rip us off for at least 60 million. Ain't gonna happen.
Locatelli and Pogba/Aouar type players are a must. I don't see it as a dream at all. It must be done if we hope to get back to the previous level.

Torino are not ripping anyone for Belotti. His contract expires in 2022, he wants to leave. Lucky to get 30m.

Pogba too. He wants to leave, expires in 2022. Direct swap with Dybala or sell Dybala and buy Pogba/Aouar.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Locatelli and Pogba/Aouar type players are a must. I don't see it as a dream at all. It must be done if we hope to get back to the previous level.

Torino are not ripping anyone for Belotti. His contract expires in 2022, he wants to leave. Lucky to get 30m.

Pogba too. He wants to leave, expires in 2022. Direct swap with Dybala or sell Dybala and buy Pogba/Aouar.
I'd easily buy Aouar over Pogba.

I do see us bidding for Pogba, though, but only if we sell Ronaldo (getting rid of his wages).

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Direct swap with Dybala or sell Dybala and buy Pogba/Aouar
Meanwhile in the Ronaldo thread:

Imagine if instead of paying north of 100m for MDS, Rugani, Costa, Berna, 4th GK who's not even in the team, Dybala who's been useless for 3 years
So let me get this straight:

1. Dybala has been useless for 3 years
2. The sale of Dybala would raise enough money for us to buy a highly desirable midfielder like Aouar

Please explain this logic. If Dybala has been useless for 3 years, how exactly are we going to make any money from his sale? Especially after a long-term injury? I highly doubt any team is paying big money for him.

This is the funniest part of all. The clowns who bash Dybala for being a mediocre player are the same clowns who think that selling Dybala will raise enough plusvalenza to revive our midfield :lol:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Meanwhile in the Ronaldo thread:

So let me get this straight:

1. Dybala has been useless for 3 years
2. The sale of Dybala would raise enough money for us to buy a highly desirable midfielder like Aouar

Please explain this logic. If Dybala has been useless for 3 years, how exactly are we going to make any money from his sale? Especially after a long-term injury? I highly doubt any team is paying big money for him.

This is the funniest part of all. The idiots who bash Dybala for being a mediocre player are the same idiots who think that selling Dybala will raise enough plusvalenza to revive our midfield :lol:
Arthur was useless his whole career, didn't stop two teams going over 100m combined to buy him.

Dybala still has enough of a reputation where a team will pay 40m at least to get him.

Also, don't conflate Dybala being useless for us with him being a bad player. He is not, just time has run out for him at Juve.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Arthur was useless his whole career, didn't stop two teams going over 100m combined to buy him.
I have already pointed this out a million times: Arthur's transfer to Juventus was a money laundering scheme with Pjanic. Truthfully we paid about 15m for him.

Dybala still has enough of a reputation where a team will pay 40m at least to get him.
40m is a complete joke of a fee for Dybala. I'd rather keep him in that case.

Anyway, if this season has thought us anything, it's that we are clearly a far worse team without Dybala.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Woj
McKennie-Locatelli-Pogba
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

Buffon
Bentancur-Arthur-Rabiot
Kulusevski-Belotti-Boga
Very unrealistic. Even FM is more realistic than the above lineups.

This squad is too expensive. We can't afford so many players in the current situation.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I have already pointed this out a million times: Arthur's transfer to Juventus was a money laundering scheme with Pjanic. Truthfully we paid about 15m for him.

40m is a complete joke of a fee for Dybala. I'd rather keep him in that case.

Anyway, if this season has thought us anything, it's that we are clearly a far worse team without Dybala.
That is very very incorrect. Difference between him and Pjanić was 20m, but if we sold Pjanić elsewhere and bought him it still would've been at least a 50m transfer.

No it's not. He's been either injured or playing badly for 3 full seasons almost, asks for the moon in terms of wages and contract expiring in one year. Anything north of 50m is striking gold.

We haven't been any better with him. You need to let this go man.

- - - Updated - - -

Very unrealistic. Even FM is more realistic than the above lineups.

This squad is too expensive. We can't afford so many players in the current situation.
That's 4 new players to what we have now. 7 current ones gone. If that's unrealistic shut the team down now, there is no future.

Scratch Belotti and Boga, don't even have to replace them with anyone of note. Sign a backup for free like Džeko, Diego Costa, anyone.

Locatelli should be 40m, Pogba around 60-70. If we can't throw it all at a position that's been bleeding for years now there is no hope for this club anymore.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
No it's not. He's been either injured or playing badly for 3 full seasons almost, asks for the moon in terms of wages and contract expiring in one year. Anything north of 50m is striking gold.
He was the best player in Serie A last season and carried us across the finish line.

We are a better team this season than we are last season in terms of personnel. The only difference is that Dybala is injured, and that’s why we are losing.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He was the best player in Serie A last season and carried us across the finish line.
Huh? He was neither of those things. He was nonexistent for the most part before covid break, scored 6 in 7 games post covid, then nothing again for the final 8. He was his usual inconsistent self.

We are a better team this season than we are last season in terms of personnel. The only difference is that Dybala is injured, and that’s why we are losing.
Sure, rookie coach on the bench has nothing to do with that, no playmaker in midfield has nothing to do with that, just Dybala.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Huh? He was neither of those things. He was nonexistent for the most part before covid break, scored 6 in 7 games post covid, then nothing again for the final 8. He was his usual inconsistent self.
"inconsistent" is just a buzzword

Sure, rookie coach on the bench has nothing to do with that, no playmaker in midfield has nothing to do with that, just Dybala.
We had the worst coach in football history on the bench last season (according to many people here), so that should not be an excuse.

We didn't have a playmaker in midfield last season either. Pjanic was finished by that point (he can't even bench Busquets at Barcelona, another finished player).

The fact that we are losing the league this season is mostly down to Dybala's injury woes.

Right now we don't have a single player who knows how to dribble in congested spaces or make incisive passes in the final third. Dybala is levels above everyone else in the squad in those two areas, and those are two of the most important qualities a footballer can have.

I would like to thank my friend @Signora Omicidi for this chart:
img_20210226_041115_633-jpg.jpg

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
"inconsistent" is just a buzzword
What? :lol:

We had the worst coach in football history on the bench last season (according to many people here), so that should not be an excuse.
Worst coach in history still better than no coach this year.

We didn't have a playmaker in midfield last season either. Pjanic was finished by that point (he can't even bench Busquets at Barcelona, another finished player).
Yeah we did. Pjanić at his worst had more passes forward and created chances than all our current midfielders combined.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala was pretty consistently our most dangerous player last year. He was the inspiration and orchestrator behind our attack.

Worst coach in history still better than no coach this year.
Impossible, I was told that nothing could possibly have been worse than Sarri.

Yeah we did. Pjanić at his worst had more passes forward and created chances than all our current midfielders combined.
Nowhere near as many key passes as Dybala evidently.

Funny how you completely ignored the final part of my post. You try to judge Dybala by goals like he's Higuain, Ronaldo or Morata.
The problem with that is that you completely ignore that Dybala is miles better than those players at the things that layman statistics do not capture.
He's miles better than them at dribbling, passing between the lines, playmaking, etc... the reason why Dybala drops deep is because our midfield cannot progress the ball forward.
That is why we suck this year. We don't have anyone with Dybala's qualities in our team. There's not one player in our team who can drive the ball forward through the middle, so we become a cross and inshallah team.
If you don't see that, it's because you don't understand football.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not gonna go in circles with you on this again.

If Dybala was as consistent as you claim and had those qualities you claim he would've long time ago been offered the contract he desires and we wouldn't be where we are. What you're describing is De Bruyne and last time I checked he does not play for us.

So now Dybala is a midfielder? I specifically said we didn't have a midfield playmaker, but now Dybala is the missing link and he shouldn't be judged solely on goals when in fact you were the main proponent of the idea Allegri was ruining him in midfield and Dybala would be scoring 40 goals per season under an 'offensive' coach. Go decide on your story first please.

Not saying Dybala is not missed at all or whatever, but you're just blind when it comes to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 30)