Build/Predict Your Juve (17 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If Dybala was as consistent as you claim and had those qualities you claim he would've long time ago been offered the contract he desires and we wouldn't be where we are. What you're describing is De Bruyne and last time I checked he does not play for us.
I have shown you statistical evidence that Dybala is far more creative than any other player in our team. If you watched football with your eyes you would see what is obvious. He is by far the best passer and dribbler on this team. Dybala is not a midfielder, he is a creative attacker. He plays a similar role to Messi, though he's obviously not as good.

Ronaldo and Morata together is too static, too cumbersome, and not creative enough. You can play one of them but not both. Dybala is a must.

If you're going to sell Dybala, we absolutely have to buy an attacking who is creative. Otherwise we will continue to suck.

Not saying Dybala is not missed at all
Actually you laughed at the notion that Dybala's injury is the reason why we are losing. Now you're slowly coming around to the fact that we are missing him.

Oh, here's another belter: Dybala frequently gets bashed for only performing in Serie A and not showing up in the CL. Now without him we still suck in the CL and are losing Serie A on top of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And I've never negated that he's the most creative player in the team right now.

I have also shown you statistical evidence he's as inconsistent and unreliable as they come but you said that's a buzzword. I know you don't like stats that don't favor you.

And I said Pogba/Aouar and Locatelli are both a most, both creative, both actual midfielders.

I laughed at the notion Dybala is the only reason we're losing the title. That is patently absurd.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
And I said Pogba/Aouar and Locatelli are both a most, both creative, both actual midfielders.
None of these guys are a direct replacement for Dybala. They would be a fantastic improvement on Bentancur and Rabiot - but Dybala is a different type of player.

I have seen enough of the Ronaldo-Morata partnership. It is cumbersome, static and limited. We need a more agile and technical forward.

I laughed at the notion Dybala is the only reason we're losing the title. That is patently absurd.
His absence is the biggest reason why we are losing this title. There are other factors at play of course, but missing Dybala is the most important reason why.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Those many-pages-long arguments will look funny if eventually both Ronaldo and Dybala are sold in the end :D
Would it surprise you? Dybala will fetch us the most cash, ronaldo will get us some cash but take a gazillion dollars off our finances. Wouldnt put it past them offloading both.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
His absence is the biggest reason why we are losing this title. There are other factors at play of course, but missing Dybala is the most important reason why.
Yes and it all started with his incapability to control a simple ball vs. Lazio. We need him at his best but even when he was fit he was abysmal. It's only normal we're discussing a possible sale.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
None of these guys are a direct replacement for Dybala. They would be a fantastic improvement on Bentancur and Rabiot - but Dybala is a different type of player.

I have seen enough of the Ronaldo-Morata partnership. It is cumbersome, static and limited. We need a more agile and technical forward.

Big call. The most important reason why we are losing is because we have an inexperienced manager who can't seem to get his players aligned with whatever tactics he is trying to make them play. The other important reason is lack of quality depth in the team. Dybala is the best player we have that is missing, and he would definitely help us but he isnt the most important reason we are losing the title.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Would it surprise you? Dybala will fetch us the most cash, ronaldo will get us some cash but take a gazillion dollars off our finances. Wouldnt put it past them offloading both.
At this point? Of course not. Before the Porto knockout I was sure that only one of the two would be gone in the Summer. Now it seems more and more likely to me that there will be sacrifices and those who earn/cost a lot, will be on the chopping block.

This is even more possible if a new coach comes in and wants to play a vanilla 433.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
How do you rate him? The little i seen i liked his hold up play, but i dont know much more than that. He didnt score much so fsr but hes young still. 20M could be a bargain potentially
Scamacca played an excellent match just now with the U21. Scored the goal and was very lively, creating and attacking chances. Should have scored the winner late on with a long range shot just wide.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Scamacca played an excellent match just now with the U21. Scored the goal and was very lively, creating and attacking chances. Should have scored the winner late on with a long range shot just wide.
I saw they played but didn't know he did too. If I knew I'd have tuned in. But nice to hear he did well, hopefully we still keep tabs on him

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
YOLO Fantacalcio... would u?

OUT
Chiellini - 0M
Rugani - 10M
Romero - 18M
De Sciglio - 0M (swap)
Frabotta - 8M
Pellegrini - 11M
Rabiot - 0M (swap)
Ramsey - 10M
Berna - 0M (loan)
Ronaldo - 40M
Dybala - 50M
Morata - 0M
Total - 147M

IN
5th CB - 0M
Gosens (or someone else) - 35M
Aouar - 40M + De Sciglio
Rovella - give Genoa some youth players to end loan early
Depay - 0M
Kean - Rabiot +10M
Haaland - 100M (+10M for Raiola)
Total - 185M

NET: -38M

Szc

Cuads-----Demiral-----MDL-----Gosens

Bentan----Arthur-----Aouar

Chiesa-----Haaland-----Depay

Buffon

Danilo-----Dragusin-----Bonucci----AS

McK-----Fagioli----Rovella

Kulu-----Kean----Costa

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

OUT
Chiellini - 0M
Rugani - 10M
Romero - 18M
De Sciglio - 0M (swap)
Frabotta - 8M
Pellegrini - 11M
Rabiot - 0M (swap)
Ramsey - 10M
Berna - 0M (loan)
Ronaldo - 40M
Dybala - 50M
Morata - 0M
Total - 147M

IN
5th CB - 0M
Aouar - 40M + De Sciglio
Depay - 0M
Kean - Rabiot +10M
Total - 185M

Szc

Buffon

Kulu-----Kean----Costa

I see bentan starting, answers needed

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

OUT
Chiellini - 0M
Rugani - 10M
Romero - 18M
De Sciglio - 0M (swap)
Frabotta - 8M
Pellegrini - 11M
Rabiot - 0M (swap)
Ramsey - 10M
Berna - 0M (loan)
Ronaldo - 40M
Dybala - 50M
Morata - 0M
Total - 147M

IN
5th CB - 0M
Aouar - 40M + De Sciglio
Depay - 0M
Kean - Rabiot +10M
Total - 185M

Szc

Buffon

Kulu-----Kean----Costa

Europa league level team :inter::inter:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Better than what we have now and a great foundation for many years to come.

Probably needs a better 4th CB than Dragusin though. And I can't think of any LBs other than Gosens
Its a much better team. I'd like Kean back, but id pass on him in favour of extending Morata's loan (backup), just to add more funds for another midfielder

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Better than what we have now and a great foundation for many years to come.

Probably needs a better 4th CB than Dragusin though. And I can't think of any LBs other than Gosens
Depay is dogshit, and won't start for any top club.
Arthur has to go. Demiral is not good enough, will never be.

And I still believe Håland will fail at a big club.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Depay is dogshit, and won't start for any top club.
Arthur has to go. Demiral is not good enough, will never be.

And I still believe Håland will fail at a big club.
Lol you think we have 300M to build a whole new squad?

And double lol at doubting Haaland

- - - Updated - - -

What is that shit? You have The Lolzilian and Bentancur starting in a 3 man midfield and Deepak in attack? GTFO!
Do better :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)