Build/Predict Your Juve (22 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dybala is 27 and looking to sign his last big 4-5 year contract for 10m+ a year, he's an inconsistent, injury prone forward who's unlikely to have substantial resale value left after that contract. We're never going to get 100-120m for him, that boat has sailed, not this year, not next year, even if he has another Serie A MVP season.

If we get a 40m offer this summer, I'd take it and run, the 40m + the wages we'd save on Dybala gets you a young star forward which is a lot healthier in the long run.
I would be interested to hear the names of that 'star forward' we could sign for €40M and 'leftover change' from Dybala's wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would be interested to hear the names of that 'star forward' we could sign for €40M and 'leftover change' from Dybala's wages.
someone more functional? as with Ronaldo here Dybala has been redundant for us. He is neither a winger nor a first striker. We have lot of wingers and he can't play n9 so we can question his liability.
I would sell him this summer as well. Unless Ronaldo leave first

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'd suggest someone from this list, take your pick. If we set Dybala's desired wage at 10m/season for 5 years, every 1m less the new player will be making for those next 5 years counts for close to 10m in transfer fee (2m per year with tax x 5 years). 70m might be a stretch, but mathematically if we sign someone for 70m and give him a 5 year deal on 7m a year, that is roughly the same cost as 40m + the wage difference from Dybala. Most of those guys might not be an improvement short term (or all of them might be, looking at Dybala this season), but long term they surely will have more value. This summer is not that bad of a point to sell Dybs, his new contract + age won't make selling any easier next summer even if he has a good season. I'm more worried about someone coming in with 40m and a fat contract for Dybs after the season he just had than I am about where we'd put the funds.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spiel...t=30.000.000&maxMarktwert=70.000.000&yt0=Show

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol at that list. Some of these names will cost well in excess of 50 million, and the others are absolute dogshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Dzeko. Old, cranky, and past it. Next.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand this fascination some of you have with old geezer fucks. We're a football club, not a museum.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lol at that list. Some of these names will cost well in excess of 50 million, and the others are absolute dogshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Dzeko. Old, cranky, and past it. Next.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand this fascination some of you have with old geezer fucks. We're a football club, not a museum.
Agreed...some want dybala to be sold. Then names like dzeko are mentioned.

Sell dybala, bring in haaland. Fine with me. But if anyone thinks haaland or anyone better than dybala is easy to bring to the club then you are fucking fickle.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Danilo Deligt Bonucci Gosens
M.Savic Arthur
Chiesa Dybala Depay
Ronaldo

Buffon Cuadrado Demiral Chiellini/Dragusin Sandro Mckennie Bentancur/Rovella Kulusevski Morata​

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Woj
Demiral-MDL-Romero
Chiesa-McKennie-Locatelli-SMS-Gosens
Dybala-Morata
Out: Bernie, Rabiot, Chiellini, Ronaldo, some yoots & the kitchen sink.

- - - Updated - - -

#ShopInItaly
If Ronaldo leaves, we need a 30 goals a season striker.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
lol did I just get put on a dink list? :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

We better hope Dybala stays fit.

Didn't you just say in the other thread you want Dybala & Morata to have a partnership similar to Tevez/Morata? Well. There you go.
I dint. I said I wanted Dybala paired with an absolute goal machine like Haaland.

Unfortunately both Dybala and Morata are too inconsistent to give you 30 goals a season.

If we were to sell Ronaldo, I'd only sell him if it means getting Haaland.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dint. I said I wanted Dybala paired with an absolute goal machine like Haaland.

Unfortunately both Dybala and Morata are too inconsistent to give you 30 goals a season.

If we were to sell Ronaldo, I'd only sell him if it means getting Haaland.
I'd love Haaland but we gonna have to sell someone big if we want him AND fix our midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Very inexperienced defence..

McKennie is not starter material, squad player at best. SMS isn't good enough for a club aspiring to win titles, I would rather get Aouar.

Dybala is Dybala, not reliable.
MDL, Demiral and Romero are great talents. That would be a defense for over a decade. Don't be crazy.

SMS isn't good enough? :lol:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I'd love Haaland but we gonna have to sell someone big if we want him AND fix our midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

MDL, Demiral and Romero are great talents. That would be a defense for over a decade. Don't be crazy.

SMS isn't good enough? :lol:
Exactly. Need one guy in there with more experience, S. Ramos?

He isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)