Build/Predict Your Juve (39 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly. Need one guy in there with more experience, S. Ramos?

He isn't.
What are you smoking? MDL has been playing in the CL for a couple years now. Demiral has been playing next to guys with experience all season. Romero has been in Serie A for a few years now.

No offense, but mentalities like that is EXACTLY what's wrong with Italian football and why an Italian team hasn't won CL since 2006. Too afraid to take risks.

A better midfield would also help our defense. Plus they have two VERY experienced GK's behind them constantly talking to them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd love Haaland but we gonna have to sell someone big if we want him AND fix our midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

MDL, Demiral and Romero are great talents. That would be a defense for over a decade. Don't be crazy.

SMS isn't good enough? :lol:
Is Romero expected to come back next season? He seems to be playing well.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
What are you smoking? MDL has been playing in the CL for a couple years now. Demiral has been playing next to guys with experience all season. Romero has been in Serie A for a few years now.

No offense, but mentalities like that is EXACTLY what's wrong with Italian football and why an Italian team hasn't won CL since 2006. Too afraid to take risks.

A better midfield would also help our defense. Plus they have two VERY experienced GK's behind them constantly talking to them.
Only weed :D

I trust MDL, but not the rest, but maybe you are right, who knows.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is Romero expected to come back next season? He seems to be playing well.
He is doing well. He is doing better than two of our CBs that we seem to rely upon quite a bit.

Chiellini should call it a day and this guy is the perfect destroyer to take over IMO.

Demiral (23), MDL (21), Dragusin (19), Romero (22), and Bonucci (33)

The first 4 can be here for a decade but we gotta be willing to pull the trigger and bring Romero back and actually play with younger CBs.

I trust MDL, but not the rest, but maybe you are right, who knows.
I don't know if I am but after watching our aging backline struggle with injury I think its time to pass the torch to the next generation.

We knew this team needed a drop in age so we kicked Rugani to the streets but then sold Romero, it was stupid. Hated that move as soon as it happened.

Hell if we got Gosens (26) would also help make a younger team with Frabotta (21) as backup. Cuadrado (32) has a couple years left in the tank. And Danilo (29) I guess is in his prime?

Gosens, Danilo, Cuads, Frabotta (weakest link), Romera, MDL, Bonucci, Demiral & Dragusin. That's a pretty fucking decent defense.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He is doing well. He is doing better than two of our CBs that we seem to rely upon quite a bit.

Chiellini should call it a day and this guy is the perfect destroyer to take over IMO.

Demiral (23), MDL (21), Dragusin (19), Romero (22), and Bonucci (33)

The first 4 can be here for a decade but we gotta be willing to pull the trigger and bring Romero back and actually play with younger CBs.

I don't know if I am but after watching our aging backline struggle with injury I think its time to pass the torch to the next generation.

We knew this team needed a drop in age so we kicked Rugani to the streets but then sold Romero, it was stupid. Hated that move as soon as it happened.

Hell if we got Gosens (26) would also help make a younger team with Frabotta (21) as backup. Cuadrado (32) has a couple years left in the tank. And Danilo (29) I guess is in his prime?

Gosens, Danilo, Cuads, Frabotta (weakest link), Romera, MDL, Bonucci, Demiral & Dragusin. That's a pretty fucking decent defense.
Then Romero should just be brought back and maybe get Gosens and that's it for the defense or back positions. Then get some top class midfielders that should do it. Should be pretty simple.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then Romero should just be brought back and maybe get Gosens and that's it for the defense or back positions. Then get some top class midfielders that should do it. Should be pretty simple.
Romero's wages would be less than Chiellini's so that already helps in that respect. Spend the money and get Romero back. Sell Sandro to buy Gosens.

Chiellini/Sandro out, Romero/Gosens in.

Sell one or two of our shitty CMs to replace with better ones. Sell Bernie.

Agree. Should be pretty simple. Not sure what the details are on Romero, like, do we have first option to buy at a set fee? Not sure. I think we still have someway to get him back here, but not sure how. Hate those kinds of deals they never work though, so annoying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Jesus Christ man, you need to support Bayern or Real if you want WC players in every position.

Frabotta, Italian, young and home grown with room to grow. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with him as a backup to Sandro or Gosens. Nothing at all. Stop triggering me you turd.
Except he's not homegrown. He's a weak link that needs to be addressed in the summer

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sandro should be our post Chiellini replacement

I'm serious

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny
Demiral/Danilo-De Ligt/Bonucci-Sandro
Cuadrado-Arthur-Locatelli-Gosens
Chiesa-Ronaldo-Morata​

In:
Gosens
Locatelli
Hamed Traore
Backup CF

Out:
Rabiot
Bentancur/Ramsey
Bernardeschi
Chiellini
Rugani
De Sciglio
Costa

Discuss

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's just bad, that's all. We can do better than him, even on the cheap
What has he done that's so bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro should be our post Chiellini replacement
Not a bad idea to save money to use on midfield, for example. That's up to Pirlo to decide if he can actually make a strong CB out of Sandro.

Hell, Danilo surprised me bouncing all over the starting 11 and still doing well. Sandro is going to have to learn how to defend in the air though, because he sucks at it and CBs need that in their arsenal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He hasn't played good enough, even for a backup
But he hasn't done anything wrong yet. How is that not sufficient enough to give him another season to see if he grows? He was thrown into a big club b/c of Sandro's early fitness issues and seemed to do fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if the club can swap him for Pellegrini or bring back Spinz then by all means. But we need to focus on a starting LB and use our resources to improve midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Romero is practically sold to Atalanta with the option to buy and Frabshit isn’t homegrown. Also you don’t sell Ronaldo without buying a reliable goalscorer.
Wrong.

You sell Ronaldo when you need to improve the squad that's carrying 30m salary for one player and zero ticket revenue for the 2nd season.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Upgrade the midfield and bring in Haaland in 2022.
And suffer from lack of goals next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

You sell Ronaldo when you need to improve the squad that's carrying 30m salary for one player and zero ticket revenue for the 2nd season.
Yes the classic Marotta "Improve one area and ruin another to obtain an imbalanced team".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)