Build/Predict Your Juve (28 Viewers)

athas

Jul 15, 2007
If I was able to just assign anyone I want to the team, just the players I like watching, I think would be good characters, fighters, team players while keeping it at least semi-realistic. I'm pretending the Arthur thing didn't happen btw.

GK: Woj, Buffon, Pinsoglio
RB: Cuadrado, Di Lorenzo
LB: Sandro, Pellegrini
CB: Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral, Romero
CM: Verratti, Locatelli
RCM: Partey, Bentancur
LCM: Aouar, Pellegrini
CAM: Zaniolo, Kulusevski
ST: Ronaldo, Dybala, Cavani, Belotti

Coach: Allegri, 4312
If Ronaldo can play ST role, eveything would be much easier. Allegri could go far in CL last year and still remain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If I was able to just assign anyone I want to the team, just the players I like watching, I think would be good characters, fighters, team players while keeping it at least semi-realistic. I'm pretending the Arthur thing didn't happen btw.

:touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

not realistic, but it is a likeable squad

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I didn't even mean it to be realistic in terms of transfer fees etc.. Just if I had the power of video games to move players with two clicks that's a team I would really enjoy watching with likeable and tough guys.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That midfield is absolutely filthy, and almost realistic if you didn't include Verratti.

By the way, you really don't rate Arthur at all. Why are you against him? His personality and off-the field antics? His injury history? His playing style? A bit of everything?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
That midfield is absolutely filthy, and almost realistic if you didn't include Verratti.

By the way, you really don't rate Arthur at all. Why are you against him? His personality and off-the field antics? His injury history? His playing style? A bit of everything?
I have no problem with his playing style. I love those kinds of players, that's why I want Aouar here. But the rest yeah.

Also, the composition of our team. We already have enough overpaid, injury prone, unprofessional, soft players. I want some ballsy guys like Vidal, Tevez, Licht again.

I think he can still be a great player, but can't remember the last guy that had that many 'He's talented, but...' and then turned out to be a great player for many years.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
First half of next season while deLight recovers from shoulder surgery (Rugani to remain for another half season? Also, don't see much of a market for him atm):

Tek
?, Demiral, Bonucci, AS
Arthur, Ben10, Rabiot
Zaniolo/Aouar
Dybala, CR7

Key subs: Chiellini, Cuadra, Jorginho (swap with Ramsey only), Kulu, Milik

Mid and FBs still nothing special but finally balanced and workable. Our mid is too old now, that mid might be too young.

This is more prediction than wishlist. Realistically, this may be the best we can do. I'll be content with it if they sign a proper RB.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur on the bench? :shifty:
Looking fwd to Ronaldo in that Mandzukic role.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: Zaniolo is a must.

Kulu, Dybala and Zaniolo can/will be the front three once Ronaldo leaves/retires in a couple of seasons.

Yes, I am aware people will come here and see they don't put in the effort in defense, the midfield will get overrun, and all that boring Italian tactics defense first conservative BS baloney, but this doesn't have to be the formation in all our matches. Against teams that sit back, we will have possession and can hurt them with fast movements and recycling the ball. In other games, against the bigger/more accomplished teams, we can play a more conservative lineup, with either Zaniolo or Kulu coming off the bench, and a 3 man mid of Rabiot, Bentancur, and Arthur, provided no upgrades come in. We don't need to defend with 10 or even 9 players at all times. Attacking players are supposed to score goals and put pressure on opposition defenses, not track back and help out the defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fuck Fagjinho and Plumberson Failieri. No Jabronis!

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Other options added in front of strikers, Correia put there as I don't know who else to put. I wonder if we can also hold on to a young CB as well, Gozzi?

Out
Berna
Rugani
De Sciglio
Khedira
Higuain

If there is an offer for Ramsey or Matuidi sell and replace

Berna - Milik
Rugani = 20ml
De Sciglio = 12ml
Khedira = free
Higuain = swap for kids

In

De Paul = 30ml + bonuses/youngsters
Zaniolo = Romero/Rugani and 50ml
Locatelli = 30ml + youngsters
Milik = Berna

I'd be fairly satisfied with this team
I'd probably try to keep a young striker as well
f692fb8164ea75f5df9b4820b8906f86.jpg
1f36ad8c498b269e9f0842a3215214d8.jpg

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't see we are getting 3 CM at once, probably 2 of those and Matuidi will stay as 6th backup for CM.
Ramsey will be more attractive and easier to sell for midtable EPL team (Aston Villa maybe if they sell Jack Grealish)
Or team like Southampton, Sheffield United

For Higuain, if he want to comeback to River Plate , looking for those name in River rosters
https://www.transfermarkt.com/club-atletico-river-plate/startseite/verein/209
I will take Lucas Martínez Quarta (CB) and Gonzalo Montiel (RB) from River Plate

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Do we really need another CB? We have enough depth and quality in that department, especially if Romero comes back from loan.

I’ll take Montiel though. We desperately need a competent RB.
Yes we need, at least for plusvalenza we can grow him/romero or use Romero for swap players to improve depth in another area

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Szczesny
Buffon

Cuadrado de Ligt Chiellini Alex Sandro
????? Demiral ????? ?????

Arthur Bentancur ?????
????? Rabiot Ramsey

Kulusevski Dybala Ronaldo
????? ?????
A CB, fullbacks, 2 mids, a wing and a real CF. Get rid of the rest of get rid of yourself Fabio

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
In: Mukiele, Zaniolo, Son, Locatelli, Kulusevski, Pellegrini, Arthur
Out: Perin, Desciglio, Rugani, Romero, Matuidi, Khedira, Pjanic, Higuain, Berardeschi, Costa

Szczesny
Buffon/Pinsiglio
Mukiele Bonucci Deligt Sandro
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini
Bentancur Arthur
Rabiot Locatelli
Zaniolo Dybala Son
Kulusevski Ramsey Cuadrado
Ronaldo

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Szczesny
Buffon

Cuadrado de Ligt Chiellini Alex Sandro
????? Demiral ????? ?????

Arthur Bentancur ?????
????? Rabiot Ramsey

Kulusevski Dybala Ronaldo
????? ?????
A CB, fullbacks, 2 mids, a wing and a real CF. Get rid of the rest of get rid of yourself Fabio
Dest
Romero
Pellegrini
De Paul
Locatelli
Boga
Milik

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dest
Romero
Pellegrini
De Paul
Locatelli
Boga
Milik
No clue about Dest, never saw him.
Milik meh, Cavani, Dzeko over him. Some other choices as well but can't be bothered to write a list.
Pellegrini as backup is fine.
Romero I'm not sure, he's a type of CB I like but is the quality adequate?
Locatelli yes
Boga yes
De Paul yes, but we need a top mid still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)