Build/Predict Your Juve (125 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That midfield makes me cringe. It's so depressing :yuck: :inter:

As for the fullbacks, I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than see that selection of nightmarish fullbacks playing for us (Cuads aside).
well that midfield is neither good nor bad just a little bit better than our right now.
But I agree... we did Arthur-Pjanic to get value from a 30yrs old player but we'd need 2 mids like Pogba and Kantè or someone similiar to get from crap to good

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Why are people so keen on swapping our underperforming players for even worse players?

That is one truly awful lineup especially with the fullbacks. As bad as Sandro has been, it makes little sense to swap him with an even worse player.
Emerson is an attacking fullback, very strong in 1-1 situations, able to get to the backline. He's also good cutting in and going directly on goal.
A player who likes to take on challenges and go forward. Unlike Alex Sandro who's a very safe playing fullback. Rarely does he challenge another player to get in a dangerous position.

Jorginho is not a sexy addition as such, but he'll fit the style of play perfectly. We can't find a player better suited in our pursuit of "sarriball".

Lampart recently deemed both Emerson and Jorginho sellable. They're both in their prime, Italian/Brazilian and very suited for our game plan.

If we can get Jorginho and Emerson for Alex Sandro + ~€10-20m, it would be quite the upgrade IMO.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No! Just no! Please stop with this nonsense. It's not an upgrade at all. That would be an epic fail on our part. Plumberson Failieri is the definition of a Jabroni. I don't understand this fascination with adding other teams' garbage. Fagjinho is 29, has zero resale value, and is a very limited player that needs to fit a system. Sorri stays, maybe, for another season, and we're stuck with an ageing, overpaid player we struggle to dispose of. Great!

Their prime is nothing special, nothing to write home about. We don't need to add Italians for the sake of it. We should be looking at young quality Italians, not Jabronis like Plumberson and a mini Jabroni like Fagjinho. Fuck Sorri and his system tbh.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's goal, so what do you expect?

Allegri would actually play that attack. He likes a strong CF in the box, that also acts as a shoulder for CR7. We've seen it last season with Mandzukic.
Then again, Mandzu would still be here if Allegri hadn't left. Who knows where Dybala would be though. No Milik would be a huge plus for me for sure.

That midfield would never have happened, lol.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Woj
Cuadrado MDL Demiral Sandro
Bentancur Arthur Rabiot
Kulu Dybala Ronaldo

Defense - CB duo is strengthened

Midfield- pogba or sms are not arriving. If rabiot continues to find form and fitness and arthur finds his feet in turin...then we have a better midfield than this season. Backups need to be addressed.

Forwards - kulu walks into this team right now. His characteristics will improve that final third overnight. Again the backups need to be addressed.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Oh Jesus we imported Corona to our lineup ?

He can play both side ?
Yeah, but I don't know him well, I just want us to look at north American and Asian markets to gain more followers.

Sergio Dest would be perfect as De Sciglio replacement, is a USMNT player, and can be deLight's Dutch companion too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
exactly always played as one of the front 3 for Parma...
So putting him as midfielder is a total nonsense....
I guess he could play there as he is a hard worker and isnt bad defensive wise but then you waste his dribbling from wide to the middle - A thing he has done so many times this season and he seems unstoppable doing it..

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If I was able to just assign anyone I want to the team, just the players I like watching, I think would be good characters, fighters, team players while keeping it at least semi-realistic. I'm pretending the Arthur thing didn't happen btw.

GK: Woj, Buffon, Pinsoglio
RB: Cuadrado, Di Lorenzo
LB: Sandro, Pellegrini
CB: Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral, Romero
CM: Verratti, Locatelli
RCM: Partey, Bentancur
LCM: Aouar, Pellegrini
CAM: Zaniolo, Kulusevski
ST: Ronaldo, Dybala, Cavani, Belotti

Coach: Allegri, 4312

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Belotti is an interesting idea, is he playing like his old self a bit again?
@IlCapitano
Haven't watched too much, but judging by stats and highlights he's having a very good season. 22 goals in all competitions in a terrible team. He's never going to be WC, but as a Zalayeta-type player he'd be great for us IMO. I'd certainly take him over Milik any time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If I was able to just assign anyone I want to the team, just the players I like watching, I think would be good characters, fighters, team players while keeping it at least semi-realistic. I'm pretending the Arthur thing didn't happen btw.

GK: Woj, Buffon, Pinsoglio
RB: Cuadrado, Di Lorenzo
LB: Sandro, Pellegrini
CB: Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral, Romero
CM: Verratti, Locatelli
RCM: Partey, Bentancur
LCM: Aouar, Pellegrini
CAM: Zaniolo, Kulusevski
ST: Ronaldo, Dybala, Cavani, Belotti

Coach: Allegri, 4312
I love that team tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 123)