Build/Predict Your Juve (35 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We have to be realistic, Juve can’t afford backups on high wages. We are not Man City.

Romero and Pellegrini are adequate enough IMO.

But realistically speaking there’s still a good chance that Bonucci starts next season.
I don't want to see that happen. Also, if Chiellini and Demiral are fit, we don't need a quality 4th CB so Romero would do either way. Though I'd prefer plusvalenza on him and get a freebie or something

Jun 6, 2015
Not expecting fireworks this summer. Something like the team below wouldn't surprise me.

Tek
Cuads - De Ligt - Chiellini - Sandro
Arthur - Benta - Rabiot
Chiesa - Dybi - Ronnie

Gigi
Danilo - Demiral - Bonbon - Luca P
Ramsey - Locatelli - Matuidi
Kulus - Milik - Costa

+ 3 other players that we can't get rid of this summer​

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not expecting fireworks this summer. Something like the team below wouldn't surprise me.

Tek
Cuads - De Ligt - Chiellini - Sandro
Arthur - Benta - Rabiot
Chiesa - Dybi - Ronnie

Gigi
Danilo - Demiral - Bonbon - Luca P
Ramsey - Locatelli - Matuidi
Kulus - Milik - Costa

+ 3 other players that we can't get rid of this summer​
Yeah, this is definitely realistic, I'd agree with this. I'd just add to that one more change: Ramsey -> De Paul. (only if we find a buyer for Ramsey).

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lads no

Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Goosens

Bentancur Arthur Rabiot

Zaniolo

Ronaldo Dybala

Muldur Bonucci Chiellini Pellegrini

Locatelli Tonali Szoboszlai

Kulusevski Milik ?
Yes to all except we need a true right back mate. Cuadrado has been good but we need someone who can defend against the best in Europe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Szczesny
Cuadrado De Ligt Chiellini Alex Sandro
Arthur Bentancur Aouar
Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

Buffon
Danilo Demiral Bonucci Pellegrini
Locatelli Tonali Rabiot
Zaniolo
Milik​

Plus Pinsoglio and 3 more Primavera/Juve U23 kids. Though i dont think we get both Zaniolo and Aouar so it will probably be without one and with Ramsey instead. I wish we went for it however

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Szczesny
Cuadrado De Ligt Chiellini Alex Sandro
Arthur Bentancur Aouar
Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

Buffon
Danilo Demiral Bonucci Pellegrini
Locatelli Tonali Rabiot
Zaniolo
Milik​

Plus Pinsoglio and 3 more Primavera/Juve U23 kids. Though i dont think we get both Zaniolo and Aouar so it will probably be without one and with Ramsey instead. I wish we went for it however
Zaniolo om the bench? No way.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
SKFhzns.png

Montiel from a trade deal with Higuain to River

Milik in a trade deal with Bernardeschi to Napoli

Plusvalenza Costa, Rugani and Romero

De Paul, Locateli and Boga are players who will improve our team without bankrupting us

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So assuming the only additional midfielder we sign is Locatelli ( possibly Zaniolo?) and Khedira is liquidated... where does that leave us in terms of covering the three positions

Arthur and Locatelli would be registas (with Bentancur able to cover if needed)

the other two B2B positions would be Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot?

Who else in the squad could play/ cover as one of the wider CMs when needed? Can Kulusevski play there? How about Zaniolo, Locatelli or Arthur?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So assuming the only additional midfielder we sign is Locatelli ( possibly Zaniolo?) and Khedira is liquidated... where does that leave us in terms of covering the three positions

Arthur and Locatelli would be registas (with Bentancur able to cover if needed)

the other two B2B positions would be Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot?

Who else in the squad could play/ cover as one of the wider CMs when needed? Can Kulusevski play there? How about Zaniolo, Locatelli or Arthur?
I believe Kulu can play as a CM.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That team is decent, but nothing to get excited about. No Zaniolo, No Party! Also, our midfield really needs a lot of work. I'm ok with De Paul and Locatelli as depth signings, but we really need that one player that can make a difference. I have no idea how we're going to accomplish that. Ramsey should also be sold to raise funds.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
That team is decent, but nothing to get excited about. No Zaniolo, No Party! Also, our midfield really needs a lot of work. I'm ok with De Paul and Locatelli as depth signings, but we really need that one player that can make a difference. I have no idea how we're going to accomplish that. Ramsey should also be sold to raise funds.
Midfield is in desperate need of creativity and scoring threats. Entire midfield scored 7 goals all season in the league. That’s fucking embarrassing for a club like this. Rabiot, Arthur, Bentancur, and Ramsey if he stays plus these names we’re linked to are a massive improvement over last year. It’s younger and has higher work rate with Khedira, Matuidi, and Pjanic gone. But still sorely lacks attacking options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)