Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Sandro

Arthur Benta Rabiot

Zaniolo

Dybala Ronaldo

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini Pellegrini

Ramsey Locatelli Matuidi

Correia Milik Kulusevski

Out Khedira, Rugani, Costa, De Sciglio, Berna, Pjaca

I just put Correia there because why not, I don't see why we don't use these sort of signings as depth players if the talent is there.

If the right money comes in for someone like Matuidi which I doubt, replace him as well.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I'm expecting something like this

Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Sandro

Arthur Benta Rabiot

Zaniolo

Dybala Ronaldo

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini Pellegrini

Ramsey Locatelli Matuidi

Correia Milik Kulusevski

Out Khedira, Rugani, Costa, De Sciglio, Berna, Pjaca

I just put Correia there because why not, I don't see why we don't use these sort of signings as depth players if the talent is there.

If the right money comes in for someone like Matuidi which I doubt, replace him as well.
Add Romero as a 5th CB and that's a realistic good mercato

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd wish for

Polish guy or plusvalenza

Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Alex Sandro

Arthur - Kantè - Pogba

Dybala - Zapata - Ronaldo

2 players Zapata and Kantè

then some low profiles like Elsharawy as Ronaldo sub, Locatelli

We need some strikers that will stay on the bench but can score once called in without them being too expensive.

subs:
Buffon,Danilo,Pellegrini,Chiellini,Romero,Locatelli,Rabiot,Bentancur,Kulusevski,ELSHARAWY and a sub for Zapata experienced and cheap

OUT:
Khedira finished player
Higuain finished player
Matuidi useless player
Douglas Costa good but always broken
Bonucci good but leave space for next generation
De Sciglio useless player
Rugani not juventus material
Bernardeschi not juventus material
Ramsey decent player but always broken

IN:
Kantè
Zapata
Pogba
Elsharawy
Locatelli

I know getting both Kantè and Pogba is next to impossible but that would make us a massive jump in midfield department =(
We could sacrifice Douglas Costa and Rabiot to United for Pogba!
To me Pogba is the best and more complete midfielder in the planet. He has everything.
Bonucci and Ramsey for Kantè

and rest for Zapata,Locatelli and Elsharawy

Will never happen but would be cool....

Apr 19, 2007
I'd wish for

Polish guy or plusvalenza

Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral Alex Sandro

Arthur - Kantè - Pogba

Dybala - Zapata - Ronaldo

2 players Zapata and Kantè

then some low profiles like Elsharawy as Ronaldo sub, Locatelli

We need some strikers that will stay on the bench but can score once called in without them being too expensive.

subs:
Buffon,Danilo,Pellegrini,Chiellini,Romero,Locatelli,Rabiot,Bentancur,Kulusevski,ELSHARAWY and a sub for Zapata experienced and cheap

OUT:
Khedira finished player
Higuain finished player
Matuidi useless player
Douglas Costa good but always broken
Bonucci good but leave space for next generation
De Sciglio useless player
Rugani not juventus material
Bernardeschi not juventus material
Ramsey decent player but always broken

IN:
Kantè
Zapata
Pogba
Elsharawy
Locatelli

I know getting both Kantè and Pogba is next to impossible but that would make us a massive jump in midfield department =(
We could sacrifice Douglas Costa and Rabiot to United for Pogba!
To me Pogba is the best and more complete midfielder in the planet. He has everything.
Bonucci and Ramsey for Kantè

and rest for Zapata,Locatelli and Elsharawy

Will never happen but would be cool....
I would trade Zapata for a younger creativ winger.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would trade Zapata for a younger creativ winger.
I want someone able to hold up his space in penalty area because neither Ronaldo or Dybala do that and we always cross for none.
Somehow Zapata crack me up more than Milik. Well Milik broken both his knees... at least Zapata only one...and might ask for less wages
Also we got Kulusevski as creative winger who else you'd bring in?

By the way what about the rest? like it a mid Pogba-Kantè-Arthur?

Apr 19, 2007
I want someone able to hold up his space in penalty area because neither Ronaldo or Dybala do that and we always cross for none.
Somehow Zapata crack me up more than Milik. Well Milik broken both his knees... at least Zapata only one...and might ask for less wages
Also we got Kulusevski as creative winger who else you'd bring in?

By the way what about the rest? like it a mid Pogba-Kantè-Arthur?
Dybala out wide was nothing compared to the cf Dybala. So why bring in a player to compete with that? IMO our biggest issue has been not having a creativ douglas costa type. We have tried everything under the sun to get production from that position this season and cant get any production from it. Ronaldo will be 36 so having two wingers compete and eventually replacing Ronaldo or moving one to the other side seems better investment than dybala out to the wide position or dropping back again.

Seeing the production of Ronaldo and Dybala when moved closer to goal and eachother I dont want that ended

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Makes sense... but then we forfeit the idea of having a 9? Like totalyy ditching the idea and make dybala our false 9 permanently?

Jun 16, 2020
I think he will be sold for plusvalenza
We bought him for 26m, I think it’s to optimistic to expect a +30m offer. Rugani is perfect plusvalenza material at the moment.

We need to have some luck, but imo it’s very realistic to sell Perin, Rugani, Higuain and De Sciglio. Swap Bernardeschi with Milik. Burn Khedira’s contract and a loan again for Pjaca.

If we look to the salaries and age there’s already a huge difference:

Pjanic, 30, 6,5m - Arthur, 23, 5m
Rugani, 25, 3,5m - Romero, 22, 2m
Higuain, 32, 7,5m - Milik, 26, 5m
Bernardeschi, 26, 4m - Kulusevski, 20, 2,5m
Khedira, 33, 6m
Perin, 27, 2,3m
De Sciglio, 27, 3m - Some youth player
Pjaca, 25, 2m
Contract: Dybala from 7,3m increase to 12m
~42,1m net spend on those wages to ~26,5m net

Room enough for a top player at the midfield. And right now I’m guessing that we won’t sell Costa, Ramsey and Matuidi. We should be able to sign Locatelli and Aouar/Zaniolo while decreasing the current wages.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We bought him for 26m, I think it’s to optimistic to expect a +30m offer. Rugani is perfect plusvalenza material at the moment.

We need to have some luck, but imo it’s very realistic to sell Perin, Rugani, Higuain and De Sciglio. Swap Bernardeschi with Milik. Burn Khedira’s contract and a loan again for Pjaca.

If we look to the salaries and age there’s already a huge difference:

Pjanic, 30, 6,5m - Arthur, 23, 5m
Rugani, 25, 3,5m - Romero, 22, 2m
Higuain, 32, 7,5m - Milik, 26, 5m
Bernardeschi, 26, 4m - Kulusevski, 20, 2,5m
Khedira, 33, 6m
Perin, 27, 2,3m
De Sciglio, 27, 3m - Some youth player
Pjaca, 25, 2m
Contract: Dybala from 7,3m increase to 12m
~42,1m net spend on those wages to ~26,5m net

Room enough for a top player at the midfield. And right now I’m guessing that we won’t sell Costa, Ramsey and Matuidi. We should be able to sign Locatelli and Aouar/Zaniolo while decreasing the current wages.
I think we give another season to Rabiot and Ramsey unless a big offer comes in but I doubt it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why are people so keen on swapping our underperforming players for even worse players?

That is one truly awful lineup especially with the fullbacks. As bad as Sandro has been, it makes little sense to swap him with an even worse player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)