Build/Predict Your Juve (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So it depends on how much that player was bought for. If are nearly amortized like Dybala or Pjanic for example, your year 1 profit will be the size of the capital gain. (Say 70M) if you then buy a player for 70 million on a 5 year contract + a 15M wage, your year 1 cost is 14+15=29M, so the transaction is actually a gain of 41 plus what ever wages and amortization expected for the player you sold. After the first year, you need hope revenue grows or you need to make additional sales to make up the 29M per year cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
or just simply look at the sturaro - romero transfers, which were some ffp doping for both clubs. same goes for spinazzola and pellegrini.

- - - Updated - - -

rugani for me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Don't know where to post this given the transfer market thread is closed.

The biggest surprise in this mercato was not being able to reduce the squad size. I think for such a long time we were trying to offload Rugani, Dybala, Mandzukic and Higuain (early on), Khedira (early on), Matiuidi, Perin. That is 7 players we were not able to get rid of.

As it stands we have a squad of 27 players (including Han and Pjaca). 5 players would need to be excluded from the Champions league list. In my view 4 are easy choices - i.e Perin, Chiellini (injury), Pjaca, Han. The last one is the more difficult one and I think it should be Bentancur rather than Mandzukic. Can is more versatile and can play as a full back and so can Cuadrado. We currently only have 2 at the moment in Danilo and Sandro with De Sciglio with a short term injury. If Chiellini makes it back for the 2nd half of the champions league (assuming we make it, he comes in for Rugani).

But overall how would I rate the mercato? Well, I have to give it more than 5 but less than a very high score....I will give it a 7. The reason being is that if you look at the squad, the team is better in every department with the exception of full back (due to lack of depth and arguably Cancelo being better offensively than Danilo). Central defense is better (excluding Chiellini injury), Midfield is better technically with Rabiot and Ramsey, while Attack is better given that Higuain is better than Kean.

Easy for us to criticize but what this squad really needed was for guys like Matuidi, Khedira and Can to leave to bring in a truly world class mid like Pogba. That is what would have really given us that leap up in quality. But unfortunately, the players that needed to be sacrificed in order to do something like that were not willing to leave

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
In a 3 men midfield only Pjanic is guaranteed a spot because he's our most creative and technically gifted CM. Who would you play beside him? Too much options: Can, Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi, Rabiot and Ramsey...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Team TPC

Mr. Chocolate
JCK Post Ironic Fr3sh Cerval
Wittl Osman Jem
B81
Dai Crimsonian King

Coach: Mark​

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't decided what TPC stands for yet - I'm reflecting. Totally Prolific Cunts? Teen Pussy Chasers? Toilet Paper Crew? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to apologize to Lion, Elvin, Orgut, Albertmare, and a few others for not being able to fit you into the team. I also wanted Gordo on my team, but he's American, so The Hust has dibs :p

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Team TPC

Mr. Chocolate
Wittl Osman Jem
B81
Dai Crimsonian King

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't decided what TPC stands for yet - I'm reflecting. Totally Prolific Cunts? Teen Pussy Chasers? Toilet Paper Crew? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to apologize to Lion, Elvin, Orgut, Albertmare, and a few others for not being able to fit you into the team. I also wanted Gordo on my team, but he's American, so The Hust has dibs :p
:tuttosport:
now thats a team, ill try to not have any Chocolate Moments in goal

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,587
    Buffon/Rui Patricio
    De Sciglio/Pellegrini
    Chiellini/Romero
    Cuadrado/Pereira
    Khedira/Eriksen
    Matuidi/Pogba
    Higuain/Lewandowski
    Dybala/Chiesa
    Bernardeschi/Zaniolo

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Team TPC

Mr. Chocolate
    Wittl Osman Jem
    B81
    Dai Crimsonian King

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tiny Penis Cripples?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Next season:

Szczesny
    Cuadrado, Bonucci, de Ligt, A. Sandro
    Eriksen, Pjanic, Matuidi
    D. Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo
    Other than Eriksen/another WC mid, XI will be hard to improve...unless there's a new Ronaldo/Mbappe we can sign.

Any other Joao Felixes out there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)