Build/Predict Your Juve (120 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Papu Gomez------------Cristiano Ronaldo ------Bernardeschi---
----------------------------Matuidi--------------Luis Alberto------------------
-----------------------------------------Peredes-------------------------------------
Sandro---------------Chiellini--------------Bonucci-------Malcuit-------

If you're wondering where this steaming pile of garbage came from?
A youtube series called sensible transfers...wtf
Wow. That is a bad bad team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I see something like this

Danilo----------De Ligt-------Chiellini----------Sandro

----------Ramsey--------Pjanic-------Rabiot/Matuidi-----

Player x(Neymar/James)Costa---Icardi-----Ronaldo

I just dont see us not buying a top player but also our departures havnt happened up to par.
Khedira(free),Higuain,Mandzukic,Rugani all need to leave if we were to bring in a player like Neymar. I hope we arent done right now but we still have an improved squad if we end it here.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Success will depend on the fitness and consistency of Ramsey. If our midfield can improve creatively, the team will have improved over last season no doubt.

Unfortunately, I don't see another game changer. Maybe our defense could become impregnable again with De Ligt and Demiral's inclusions. That would have to translate to CL though where defense will start from the fluidity of our play and retention of the ball.

Ultimately, it's Sarri that's meant to be the real point of improvement for this side.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
I love how the whole Paratici is going to sell everyone to bring in... is still a thing. When did he do that? He brought in De Ligt and didnt sell a CB and if he did it would have been Rugani. He brought in 2 cms and didnt sell one of them. Cancelo is an odd situation which im not sure what his deal was tbh. Max didnt like him though and apparently it was a management decision not a bring in cash raising scheme. Ronaldo was brought in and we sold half our team? By loaning Higuain out?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With this we'll most probably start the season:
Szczęsny
Danilo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS
Can - Pjanic - Rabiot
DC - Higuain - CR7

Buffon
Cuadrado - De Ligt - Demiral - MDS
Khedira - Bentancur -Ramsey
Berna - Dybala - ?
Later on we'll probably see players like De Ligt/Ramsey/Dybala fighting for the starting 11 which is obviously very good.

Sell: Perin, Rugani, Matuidi, Mandzukic. Pellegrini on loan to Cagliari to gain experience. Pjaca most probably will stay until the winter mercato.
If possible, bring in another CM that suits Sarri's football more than Khedira. Then Sami could go but I can't see that happening.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Szczesny/Gigi
Danilo/Cuadrado Bonucci/de Ligt Chiellini/Demiral AS/MDS
Rabiot/Khedira Pjanic/Bentancur Ramsey/Matuidi
DC/Berna Icardi/Higuain Ronaldo/Mandzu

Scratch Bentancur from CL list

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Can you expand on that?
So it depends on how much that player was bought for. If are nearly amortized like Dybala or Pjanic for example, your year 1 profit will be the size of the capital gain. (Say 70M) if you then buy a player for 70 million on a 5 year contract + a 15M wage, your year 1 cost is 14+15=29M, so the transaction is actually a gain of 41 plus what ever wages and amortization expected for the player you sold. After the first year, you need hope revenue grows or you need to make additional sales to make up the 29M per year cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 119)