Build/Predict Your Juve (110 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If we play 4-3-3, our front line will probably look like this:

Ronaldo/Costa - Lukaku/Icardi - Bernardeschi/Cuadrado

Man, this could fail so hard. I hope our management knows what they are doing.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Are we looking at this now?

Ronaldo/Costa - Lukaku/Higuain - Bernardeschi/Cuadrado

Ramsey/Bentancur - Pjanic/Bentancur - Rabiot/Can

Alex Sandro/Pellegrini - Chiellini/Demiral - De Ligt/Bonucci - Cuadrado/De Sciglio

Perin/Buffon
Who is the world would have guessed Lukaku

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Papu Gomez------------Cristiano Ronaldo ------Bernardeschi---
----------------------------Matuidi--------------Luis Alberto------------------
-----------------------------------------Peredes-------------------------------------
Sandro---------------Chiellini--------------Bonucci-------Malcuit-------

If you're wondering where this steaming pile of garbage came from?
A youtube series called sensible transfers...wtf

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Are we looking at this now?

Ronaldo/Costa - Lukaku/Higuain - Bernardeschi/Cuadrado

Ramsey/Bentancur - Pjanic/Bentancur - Rabiot/Can

Alex Sandro/Pellegrini - Chiellini/Demiral - De Ligt/Bonucci - Cuadrado/De Sciglio

Perin/Buffon
Who is the world would have guessed Lukaku
No way Higuain stays if Lukaku comes. Mandzukic more likely. Actually Dzeko is a cheap option to be a bench striker too.

Apr 19, 2007
Do you think that we will not bring in a top talent after Cancelo,Dybala,Khedira,Matuidi,Higuain/Mandzukic, sales? Maybe even Rugani as well. I know we will bring in Lukaku/Icardi,Danilo/another cheap rb but the wages this has freed up this offseason as well as having a bunch of sales should make us poised for a HUGE purchase IMO. I expect Neymar,Pogba, or Erikson

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Well since we're selling everyone... may as well amuse myself, while illustrating the reason that management is taking this approach (specifically the wage benefit), and since ex player sales, the profitability has taken a hit with all the recent spending, large sales help boost FFP metrics even if you're immediately going and buying something more expensive.

Out:
Dybala (€100M@€7M) - for some reason we want to sell
Pjanic (€100M@€6.5M) - one of highest salaries, and has struggled early in Sarri ball...who needs patience.?
Mandzukic (€20M@€4M) - old, almost less mobile than Lukaku.
Matuidi (€20M@€4M) - we saw his pass vs inter...
Rugani (€35M@€4M) - don't know why, but apparently he is for sale...
Kean (€40M@€0.5M) - juve don't like youth?
Khedira (€0M@€4M) - less mobile than Lukaku
Cancelo (€50M@€3M) - apparently he must go? - he really sealed his fate by dogging it in training
Perin (€10M@€2.3M) - ok, this one is logic
Higuain (€30M@€7.5M) - one everyone else is gone, why will he stay
= €405M in proceeds, we'll assume that book value is about
Approximate Book Value = €119M EUR = €286M Gain Sale
Outgoing wages = €7M+€6.5M+€4M+€4M+€4M+€0.5M+€4M+€3M+€2.3M+€7.5M =€42.8M in net wages @ 43% max tax rate, completely taxable or €75.08M in gross wages.
Annual Amortization eliminated = €19M

In:
Neymar (€180M@€25M) - no explanation
James (€50M@€7.5M) - inexpensive for type of player & friends with CR7, world class creator
Pogba (€150M@€10M) - Pogback
D. Alves (Free@€5M) - free, package deal with Neymar
Verratti (€100M@€8M) - Pjanic for Verratti switch actually saves money due to tax. And he's better on the ball.
Wout Weghorst €25M@€2M) - We "NEEED" a number 9 apparently. This guy is 197 cm, scored 17 goals, while creating 7, is good on the ball and a beast in the air. He's also cheap. At less than €2M net with Wolfsburg, he'd cost us like €2.5M gross if we offer him €2M. (he earns like €1.5M)
Total Spend =€505M
Annual Depreciation Effect in year = €82M
Incoming wages: €25M+€7.5M+€10M+€8M+€5M+€7.9M = €63.4M In Net Wages with only 50% taxable at top rate of 43% (effective tax rate = 21.5%) = €73.24M in gross wages because of the wonderful tax rule

Ooh baby, year one profit improvement on of €206M, via €286M gain, and wage reduction of 2M. Offset in part by an increase in annual depreciation of €82M. While, annual amortization expense increases by €82M, but you can always sell the Romero's, Favilli's etc to make up some of that. And the one year profit of €206M will eliminate this issue in the short term for Financial Fair Play. This wouldn't include sponsorship benefits from bringing in 2 of the most marketable stars in the world.

4-3-3
FW: Ronaldo, Neymar, Weghorst, Bernardeschi, James, Cuadrado, Costa, Pjaca
MF: Verratti, Ramsey, Rabiot, Pogba, Bentancur, Can
DF: Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral, De Sciglio, Alves, Sandro, Pelligrini
GK: Woj, Buffon, Pinsoglio

---Ronaldo------------------------------------------------James--
---------------------------------Neymar--------------------------------
-------------Pogba----------------------------Rabiot----------------
--------------------------------Verratti----------------------------------
Sandro------Chiellini-------------De Ligt---------Alves------
-----------------------------------Woj------------------------------------

--------------------------------Weghorst-------------------------------
Costa-----------------------------------------------Bernardeschi
-------------Ramsey----------------------------Can------------------
--------------------------------Bentancur------------------------------
MDS--------------Bonucci-----------Demiral-------Cuadrado
-----------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------
Fuck Paratici, appoint this guy ASAP

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So as of this moment we’re looking at

Woj

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot

Bernardeschi Mandzukic Ronaldo

———

Buffon

De Sciglio De Ligt Demiral Pellegrini

Can Bentancur Matuidi

Cuadrado Higuain Costa

Forget CL, we may not even win the Scudetto.

Oct 23, 2011
So as of this moment we’re looking at

Woj

Danilo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot

Bernardeschi Mandzukic Ronaldo

———

Buffon

De Sciglio De Ligt Demiral Pellegrini

Can Bentancur Matuidi

Cuadrado Higuain Costa

Forget CL, we may not even win the Scudetto.
And we will most likely end up with Icardi instead of Mandzukic. Still a great improvement over last season, due to the new midfield and, whether you like it or not, Icardi as a striker. This team should comfortably win the Scudetto and reach the later stages of the CL, but I am very pessimistic of the latter. We will see how this season turns out, it can't start soon enough for me.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
We are in trouble. We have so much to sell and the richest league just closed its transfer window. :scared:
Perhaps but probably not. What could possibly occur if we don't sell any players would be to allow Khedira to walk for free (MLS probably) and reliever ourselves of his wages. I could see Mandzukic moving to China for one last large payday. Higuain sadly won't move on it looks like but I'd love to send him to Roma or China. I'm shocked Higuain doesn't have links to China as I feel like he'd be the type of player clubs there would target.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Of course I guess still other leagues to sell to, but my view is these other leagues know they don't have to compete with EPL. I would think naturally should lower the amount Juve will get for these guys. I feel right now Sarri has 2 sets of 11 who can win the league title but 0 sets of 11 who can win the CL title unless plenty of luck with the draws. Though having CR7 on our side makes me feel positive no matter what.
:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)