Goalkeepers: Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio

RB: Cancelo, De Sciglio

CB: Chiellini, De Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci

LB: Alex Sandro, Pellegrini

CM: Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Emre Can, Bentancur, Sergej Milinkovic Savic

RW: D. Costa, Berna

ST: Higuain, Dybala

LW: Ronaldo, Chiesa

Sell: Rugani, Matudi, Khedira, Cuadrado, Kean (option to buy back)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczesny
D.Alves - MDL- Chiellini- A.S
Rabiot - Pjanic - Ramsey
Chiesa- CR7 - Neymar​
If D.Costa able to make it he could be a rotation player but this team only lacks a Pogba to be truly unstoppable..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
-----------------woj--------------
Cancelo---mdl---chiello---AS
Ramsey----pjanic------rabiot
Berna---------dybala------cr7

----------------buff--------------
Cuadrado--bon--demiral---Mds
Betancur----can-----rabiot
Berna--------kean-------costa

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
IN:
Chiesa - 70m
Savic - 75m

OUT:
Matuidi - 20m
Khedira - 5m
Mandzukic - 15m
Rugani - 25m
Perin - 20m
Higuain - 25m

SQUAD

GK: Szczesny, Buffon
CB: Chiellini, De Ligt, Demiral, Bonucci
LB: Sandro, Pellegrini
RB: Cancelo, De Sciglio
CM: Pjanic, Bentancur, Can, Rabiot
AM: Sergej, Ramsey, Bernardeschi
LW: Ronaldo, Costa
RW: Chiesa, Cuadrado
ST: Dybala, Kean

Strickland

May 17, 2019
with things standing as they are:

Woj
Cancelo-de Ligt-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Bench: Buffon, MDS, Bonucci, Demiral, Cuads, Bentancur, Can, Berna, Higuain, Kean

that's already a strong team. if we mess around with it, hopefully it's for proven top quality like Neymar or Pogba, not to fund the likes of Chiesa, SMS or Icardi. if the sales of Rugani, Khedira, Matuidi and Mandzukic bring in enough money and wage space, a useful mid or a winger would be good, but if not this team already is monster.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fortunately, you're not in charge of our sales. Selling Cancelo and Dybala to bring in that toxic cancerous cunt Icunti? :howler:

I'm all for Pogba, but not if it means we actually fuck up other parts of the squad.

Who's going to play RB? De Sciglio? :rofl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Icardi - This whole saga is exhausting I really hope Napoli get him or he stays at Inter I honestly dont want him here - I see him as a slim Higuain with no passing ability - I'd be happy to get him 5 years ago but now I have bigger standards..

- - - Updated - - -

Fortunately, you're not in charge of our sales. Selling Cancelo and Dybala to bring in that toxic cancerous cunt Icunti? :howler:

I'm all for Pogba, but not if it means we actually fuck up other parts of the squad.

Who's going to play RB? De Sciglio? :rofl:
Yap!
As for Cancelo - 60M and we get a way better player in D.Alves for free (Yeah he is disgusting and when I see his face I just want to punch it but he is one hell of a RB...)
Pogba - Me saying anything regarding Pogba probably equals for your fondness of Dybala..

- - - Updated - - -

So don’t buy Chiesa, and use plusvalenza from other sales to buy Pogba :tuttosport:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its FM mode but what the hack..

Szczesny
D.Alves - MDL- Chiellini- A.S
Rabiot - Pjanic - Ramsey
Pogba
CR7 - Neymar

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Woj
Cancelo-De Ligt-Chiellini-Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Costa-Dybala/Higuain-Ronaldo

That is for sure a Series A/Coppa winning team if injuries are kept to a minimum.

I know people are stressed about Sarri but there is enough single talent on that team to pick up slack when the team is running low on ideas. The bench Is still strong as hell too not to mention anyone else we might pick up before the window closes.

Is it good enough for CL though? :shifty:

If Chiellini is healthy I don't worry as much about conceding goals and De Ligt is a quick learner. Chiellini will manage the line like he always has, same goes for Buffon if he is in. Their communication will be absolutely key under Sarriball with the potential for counters we will be providing. Ramsey likes to hunt down too, so if we can get Rabiot to do the same then all the better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yup. The midfield is better, but still lacks something. I'm not convinced we're good enough to win the CL, as things stand. We need to put ourselves in the best possible position, and that lineup isn't going to do that IMHO. If we add a quality central midfielder and finally get rid of the deadwood, we'll be in a much better position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)