Build/Predict Your Juve (53 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
No Pogba, Rabiot in Ramsey place, Ramsey in Pogba place and Pjanic as regista. And we better play one touch football or our midfield will crushed like fortune cookies

Apr 19, 2007
I have a feeling we end up with something like this

MDS--------------------De Ligt------------Chiellini----------------Sandro/Marcelo??

-------------------------------------------Pjanic------------------------------------------------------

------------------------Ramsey------------------------------------Pogba------------------

-----------------Costa-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------Ronaldo----------------------
-------------------------------------------------Icardi-------------------------------------------

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm not so sure on MDS. I think Sarri will request better.

I also think rabiot will be starting regardless of pogba joining. Pjanic pogba Rabiot and ramsey...not an easy 4 to make work in a midfield.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
GH salary is a concern..maybe it is something that can be renegotiated should he want to stay at the club. Higuain clearly sees Sarri as his saviour...provided he is happy to play from the bench and be down the pecking order then seriously beats loaning him out for 12 million and spending 60m plus on Icardi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)