FB : De Sciglio, Darmian, Spinazzola, Emerson Palmieri

MID : Pjanić, Matuidi, Can, Milinkovic-Savic, Pellegrini, Bentancur

ATT : Higuain, Costa, Bernardeschi, Martial, Cuadrado, Pjaca

Szczesny
DeS-T.Silva-Chiellini-Emerson
Pjanić
Can-----SMS
Berna-Higuain-Costa

Bench : Mirante, Rugani, Caldara, Darmian, Spinazzola, Pjaca, Martial, Cuadrado etc​

*IF ALLEGRI IS STILL HERE NEXT SEASON THAT IS*

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Defense is expected to be weaker because we'll be in a transitional phase

I think the attack is of comparable quality atleast tho if not better. There's a lot of talent still there.

Let's see what happens this coming summer. It's either Dybala or Allegri next season. One of them won't be here come the summer.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
SMS
Can
Pellegrini
Ghoulam
T.Silva
Florenzi
Caldara
Spinazzola

Szczesny
Florenzi. Benatia. T. Silva. Ghoulam
Can. Pjanic. SMS
Berna. Higuain. Costa

New goalie
Pdc. Caldara. Chiellini. Spina
Khedira. Bentancur. Pellegrini
Cuadrado. Mandzukic. Pjaca

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Much wow. Shit attack :baus: :tup:

Florenzi isn't leaving Roma.

Another insufferable ingrate advocating the sale of Dybala :howler:
Is it advocating or acknowledging the high probability he will be sold?

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
DeS-Benatia-Caldara-Sandro
Verratti-Pjanic-Fabinho
Costa-Dybala-Martial

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is it advocating or acknowledging the high probability he will be sold?

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
DeS-Benatia-Caldara-Sandro
Verratti-Pjanic-Fabinho
Costa-Dybala-Martial
Unrealistic as fuck Bro. I like it tho :baus:

I'd be happy with Fabinho alone; no need for the midget.

Martial :D

Sandro is likely to leave, and hopefully we can find someone to take fatso, and we're good :baus:

A young and dynamic team that can actually move the ball around and string more than 3 passes together.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Unrealistic as fuck Bro. I like it tho :baus:

I'd be happy with Fabinho alone; no need for the midget.

Martial :D

Sandro is likely to leave, and hopefully we can find someone to take fatso, and we're good :baus:

A young and dynamic team that can actually move the ball around and string more than 3 passes together.
Kept Sandro so our only weak link is RB. Who knows, maybe Spinazzola will surprise us.

I'm keen on Verratti cuz I think there might be an opportunity there with PSG needing to balance the books for FFP. They have homegrown Rabiot so who knows, maybe we can get a deal on Marco.

Like you said in your last sentence (and my argument in the other transfer thread), we need CM's that can move the ball foward quickly and have that precision passing. Both Verratti and Fabinho are tacklers but also technical on the ball...pjanic would be protected IMO. Pace on both sides and we keep Dybala :D

To me, Verratti would be more likely than SMS and potentially cheaper. Verratti's hype has sorta fizzled while SMS is skyrocketed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In: SMS, Can, Martial, Darmian, Inzaghi.

Out: Gigi, Dybala, Allegri.

4-3-3:

Costa/Martial/Manbro - Higuain/Mandzukic/Martial - Berna/Caudrado

Can/Matuidi/Khedira- Pjanic/marchisio - SMS/Bentancur
Sandro/Asa - Cheillini/Rugani - Benatia/Caldara/Barza - MDS/Darmian.
Woj
not sure about Inzaghi, too old imo

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah. Let's sell Dybala :baus:

Another one of those pathetic "advocates" for the sale of our best player and most prized asset, while we keep the lumbering fatso to lead our line :howler:
He might be going anyway.
I'd rather have SMS + Martial than him. I'd keep him if we can hold onto him and add to the midfield and attack but we usually sell before we buy big.
He doesnt really clearly fit in any formation like a glove. We are very close to having a good 433 and we'd be sorted in attack with higuain and Mandzukic at least for a year.

Anyway that would be my preferred transfer season, I doubt we will actually hold on to that many of our players.

Apr 19, 2007
We have a lot of options up front to play with and potentially raise money. Not saying I want any gone but there isnt room for all of them and looking at who we could get could help fund major impact player.
Dybala/Pjaca/Mandzukic/Higgy
Id say one or both of Mandzukic and Pjaca will be sold. We really need a midfield player or two. If we plan to stay with the 4-3-3 I think Dybala will be sold. I think its pretty clear Max doesnt want him as CF and he doesnt fit anywhere else. His main issue is inability to get past defenders with speed. He gets past the defender but they usually catch up with a sliding tackle. He needs to be closer to goal which doesnt fit the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 really. He probably just needs to be a flase 9 somewhere that believes in that kind of thing. If we could get Pogba or SMS I think our management would strongly consider that move.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
How about a 442?

RB - Benatia - Chiellini - AS
Cuads - SMS - Pjanic/Matuidi - Costa
Dybala - Higuain​

Rugani / Caldara can jump on one DC position. I'd very much like to see Higuain - Dybala as Trez - ADP back in the day. They speak the same language FFS, they should be a great partnership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)