Build/Predict Your Juve (35 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Chiellini and Benatia are just old, not experienced, not intelligent. Barzagli experienced and reliable, but not up to it physically anymore. I have hopes for Howedes. I wouldnt mind getting rid of Chiellini and Barzagli (while retiring Buffon too) and try out Thiago. For too long have our team been injected with nerves, stupidity and loose ball control from the backline. And with Allegris tactics, the backline is our playmakers lol

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In: SMS, Can, Martial, Darmian, Inzaghi.

Out: Gigi, Dybala, Allegri.

4-3-3:

Costa/Martial/Manbro - Higuain/Mandzukic/Martial - Berna/Caudrado

Can/Matuidi/Khedira- Pjanic/marchisio - SMS/Bentancur
Sandro/Asa - Cheillini/Rugani - Benatia/Caldara/Barza - MDS/Darmian.
Woj

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah. Let's sell Dybala :baus:

Another one of those pathetic "advocates" for the sale of our best player and most prized asset, while we keep the lumbering fatso to lead our line :howler:
You do realize that we might have no choice on this?!
We didnt sell Vidal because we wanted to and we didnt sell Pogba because we wanted to...
A.Sandro apparently wants to leave so he is probably gone
Dybala - The question is his will and if he wants to leave we can do nothing but count the money..

I dont think there are fans who want to see Dybala gone - There are fans who think Dybala asks to leave and therefore we sell them

I personally think A.Sandro is 95% to leave (asked to leave) while Dybala is 50% (I dont know if he asks to leave but he certainly playing like he did..)
If we sell A.Sandro alone it means we need to get a replacement which means no big player unless a special loan move occurs..
If we sell A.Sandro and Dybala we can do a lot more as no matter who we get - he wont cost 150M..

Again because sometimes you guys having problem reading the post as a whole - Every suggestion related to A.Sandro and Dybala sales made by users at Tuz are probably because they think they ask to be sold (I know I do and I believe other do to)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)