Build/Predict Your Juve (45 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I agree about Cuadrado. I'd actually say he has improved this season. He plays very consistently and perhaps surprisingly composed and intelligently.
Yes I think so too. I dont think he has lost any of his speed neither (maybe at the moment right after his injury). He has better teammates and he doesnt have to take chances and challenge everytime now, compared to before where he was our only creative outlet. He has become more important for our passing and distribution game now. Install some better midfielders and a central defence that knows how to play the ball to the midfield and Cuadrado will get in more 1-on-1 positions and can focus on breaking through.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we take Balotelli on a free transfer - He is just laying there banging goals and waiting for someone to give him a chance - If he acts like an ass we can send him away..

Jul 20, 2012
lmao, if we are going to have martial as our lw, I'd want someone more defensive than pogba.

I'd prefer a midfield of like :
--------Dembele
Can---------------Pjanic

However I highly doubt we are getting Emre by the looks of things. Also, I'm on the train of getting rid of Higuain over Dybala.

A front 3 of

Costa---Dybala---Martial

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't even see us getting Can, so I'm expecting one possible starting cm, and then a bench option. I still expect Khedira to start next year. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our midfield 3 stays exactly the same.
At least the starters (Khedira-Mire-Matuidi) might very well stay the same, agreed. Not surprised at all if we only add some depth players like Pellegrini (instead of Can) and that'll be it. Would be good for Bentancur i though.

Jul 20, 2012
I thought there was a chance Sami would leave this summer.
I feel like he will stay for the final year of his contract.

At least the starters (Khedira-Mire-Matuidi) might very well stay the same, agreed. Not surprised at all if we only add some depth players like Pellegrini (instead of Can) and that'll be it. Would be good for Bentancur i though.
Kind of sad, but I honestly do not expect anything this summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What we all can agree is that sturaro needs to make space for mandragora, or anyone with more talent than him. And marchisio needs to be sorted... but i think i know what the outcome will be .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Szczesny
Meunier Rugani Chiellini Spinazzola
Pjanic Khedira
DouglasCosta Dybala Martial
Higuain

Audero/Pinsoglio
DeSciglio Caldara Benatia Darmian
Can Marchisio/Bentancur Matuidi
Bernardeschi Mandzukic Cuadrado/Pjaca​

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Szczesny
Meunier Rugani Chiellini Spinazzola
Pjanic Khedira
DouglasCosta Dybala Martial
Higuain

Audero/Pinsoglio
DeSciglio Caldara Benatia Darmian
Can Marchisio/Bentancur Matuidi
Bernardeschi Mandzukic Cuadrado/Pjaca​
That would leave us with the same exact problems in midfield and defense that we have now.

Jul 20, 2012
In :
Dembele/ N'zonzi
Pogba/SMS
Martial
Spina
Caldara
Pellegrini
Can(?)
Meunier/Darmian/other rb

Out:

Manduzkic
Higuain/Dybala
Sturaro
Buffon
Licht
Asa
Alex Sandro(?)
Khedira(?)
Barzagli(?)

---------------------------------------------Polak-------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meunier/De Sciglio-----------Benatia-----------Caldara---------------Alex Sandro/Spinazzola

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------N'zonzi/Dembele--------------------------------------------

---------------Pjanic-----------------------------------------------Pogba/SMS/Can--------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Douglas Costa----------------------------------------------------------------------Martial/Berna

---------------------------------------Higuain/Dybala----------------------------------------------

PRobably no where near this, and our fullbacks are still not the best but something like this and our team is significantly stronger.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sell Higuain, Dybala, Benatia

Buy Griezmann, Isco, SMS, RB/CB

Woj
Ginter Rugani Caldara A.Sandro
SMS Pjanic Matuidi
D.Costa Griezmann Isco

[rakiboff]
[/panic]
[/FM]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)