Build/Predict Your Juve (43 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm getting tired of your ignorant comments. Don't you read the news? Obviously Dybala is not a straight RW. Bernardeschi can play everywhere in attack and used to play LW in Fiorentina and Italy u21. Allegri considers Pjaca more of a CF just as he has been played in Schalke.
Comments/games under Allegri where those 3 played those positions

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Eh no. Which game die Dybala play as a rw this season? He was always a SS/AM, except that one coppa game when Max tried him as a cf.

Berna here only played on the right side so far, dont see that changing anytime soon.

Pjaca at best was used as a SS, when we still played 352. He still was drifting wide even then. Hes obviously not CR, at least not yet, and you take away his biggest strengths by placing him where he has minimal space to opperate.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I want us to keep everyone and sign SMS but I dont think its going to happen as A.Sandro is linked out for the whole year and maybe there is a reason as to why..
Dybala is less linked but all the rumors with Griezmann and Martial must be connected to it.
A.Sandro - It will surprise me if he stays
Asamoah - They say he`s an Inter player almost done deal

Maybe - Dybala - and this is the big question as if we sell Dybala and plan to use Martial as his replacement it gives us money to spend on a CM and I mean big sum of money since Dybala is valued at 150M while Martial is 60M so there is even room for SMS

I hope we somehow get SMS and keep Dybala but I think this is something I can only dream of

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People masturbating over Bernadeschi, Marchisio and Mandzukic have clearly not watched football, yet that doesnt stop them from being experts and super posters in here xD

IgorTudor just made an excellent example of that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
People masturbating over Bernadeschi, Marchisio and Mandzukic have clearly not watched football, yet that doesnt stop them from being experts and super posters in here xD

IgorTudor just made an excellent example of that.
The truth is Bernareschi is a very good player but I think we could have used the money better - But.. This I say at hindsight..
Bernardeschi cost 50M IIRC and D.Costa cost the same - You cant really say they are at the same level and above all that D.Costa is the kind of player we need here - fast great dribbling with great passing skills - only missing is his accuracy in his shooting and he is perfect
Bernardeschi will contribute his share of goals and assists but he cant do what D.Costa does and will probably never will..
I still think Bernardeschi is a great player its just D.Costa is a league above him..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)