Schick​

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fabinho

Iniesta Pjanic

James

Higuain Dybala​

That's how you win a final. I honestly don't rate James as much as some do here but if he's supposedly great in this role as many say and I guess there isn't many players available. I personally think Mandzukic Dybala has a better chemistry.

Jun 6, 2015
I'd rather just go with the following if looking to play a midfield diamond. Iniesta and Pjanic as the wide midfielders who's job defensively is to help out the fullbacks would be a scary prospect.

Marchisio
Tolisso Khedira
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain​

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I wouldn't mind this, but there's hardly any width. Higuain is too static and does not cover that much ground to potentially go out into wider positions to stretch play.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Higgy is anything but static. Though some times he could pass earlier, but in the final it was the problem that there was no one to pass to many times...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd rather just go with the following if looking to play a midfield diamond. Iniesta and Pjanic as the wide midfielders who's job defensively is to help out the fullbacks would be a scary prospect.

Marchisio
Tolisso Khedira
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain​
Contrary to what I believed and how it looked at the start of the season. I think Pjanic' best role actually turns out to be that of a regista.

Speaking of diamonds. I'd consider Alves on the right in a diamond midfield. I think he'd do better there right now than as old-fashioned full back.
Mandzukic on the other wing :p, he should forget he was a striker.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think if there's anyone who has the mentality to adapt to formations it would be iniesta. I'd love him here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Buffon
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Pjanic Fabinho
D.Costa Dybala Lemar/Keita
Higuain/Shick

That'd do for now
Also for bench: Szczeny, De Sciglio

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
How about 4-2-3-1 narrow, similar to Croatian NT, with attacking full backs and overload in midfield where central AM is bossing around like Riquelme in Villarreal (bit static, but plays deadly balls). Iniesta would be perfect.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
How about 4-2-3-1 narrow, similar to Croatian NT, with attacking full backs and overload in midfield where central AM is bossing around like Riquelme in Villarreal (bit static, but plays deadly balls). Iniesta would be perfect.

That looks perfect, but where is Mandzukic? He will also have a lot of minutes in this formation replacing Iniesta (Dybala switching to Iniesta's position, Mandzu to the left).

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Iniesta always played CM and He still can do it. If he comes we have to play with a 3-MF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 64)