Build/Predict Your Juve (50 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Milinkovic is impossible unless we sell Dybala and Sandro

- - - Updated - - -

Portughese league always produce amazing left-right back plus he is spanish ans 22years old either is fine with me.

Which one is the cheaper? between the three? prolly Sidibè

We really need a great midfielder and 2 subs. Milinkovic is too expensive. Can is good one but nothing outstanding and Fabinho doesn't look like a crack
If I could pick something semi-realistic so leaving Milinkovic and Heriksen out of the list. I would go for this trio. Weigl from Dortmund, Fabinho and Barella. Screw Can.

Thorgan is having a great season and we'd need another winger looking at peoples cries.
I'd get Zapata instead of Kean as it would be a ready player in case of need.

Carrasco will be back to Europe this summer. He can't stay in China at 24years old.
Let's see where he'll go...

So in the end my predict/build Juve would be

Polish dude
Sidibè-Benatia-Chiellini-Gayà
Weigl-Fabinho-Pjanic
Dybala-Higuain-Costa

Pinsoglio
De Sciglio-Caldara-Rugani-Spinazzola
Barella-Bentancur-Matuidi
Cuadrado-Zapata-Bernardeschi

It's a really expensive mercato but we have many players leaving this summer.

And all the players I've listed are young ones.
The older being Sidibè 25yrs old

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly Barella as well together with the rest would be too much for us.
Realistically we'd skip Barella and Zapata for Sturaro and Kean...
So I'd be happy with this mercato for the next summer!
Gayà,Sidibè,Weigl and Fabinho
Do you think it's realistic or too expensive?
You can't say "screw Can" if there is a chance to sign a quality CM like him for free. Should be a no brainer if there is chance. If nothing comes after this "ultimatum" then we go back to the drawing board.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Do you think it's realistic or too expensive?

It's realistic but it won't improve our team. In order to win the champions league we need a World class attacking mid or winger that is going to release some pressure on dybala. Every single goal seems to go through dybala and we need someone else who is going to install that fear into defenders. Real madrid marked dybala and higuain and we were out of the game.

Eriksen/Isco type player or an offensive striker/winger like Martial or Griezmann.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Assuming (guessing lol) we have a budget of 55m (pre-sales), I'll go ahead and add to that with a couple player sales and see what I can come up with:

Out:
Asa: Free
Licht: Free
Mario: 10m
Other youth products we will never see to get another 10m :D

In:
Pellegrini: 35m
Fabinho: 40m
Can: Free
Spinnz: Already own
Caldara: Already own
Kean: Return from loan

GK: Pole, Pinsolgio
LB: Sandro/Spinnz
RB: MDS/Barzagli (since he is extending)
CB: Chiellini, Benatia, Caldara, Rugani
CM: Marchisio, Can, Pjanic, Fabinho, Matuidi, Khedira
LW: Costa/Pjaca
RW: Bernie/Cuads
ST: Higuain/Dybala/Kean

Here's to hoping Spinnz and MDS turn into top class defenders :baus:

(can't think of anything realistic for LB/RB)

- - - Updated - - -

:edit:

We are essentially boned hard if Can tells us to piss in the wind.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why do people still think Fabinho will cost 40M. If that was the case, hed be here long time ago

- - - Updated - - -

And lol at people asking rakib to rate their mercato scenarios. What kind of bizzaro world did i wake up to

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rabiot looks like Frenchness personified.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchetti / Consigli
Caldara
Darmian
Spinazzola
Barella / Cristante

Beppe's dream summer.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Technically speaking, there's a need for better passing, ball-winning ability, and mobility in midfield; speed in attack and during counterattacks; more aerial strength in set pieces; and a good alternative to MDS.

We don't have the money to have a midfield with players like Kroos and Modric and can't beat them with inferior versions of them. We need a physical, mobile midfield (beyond what will make it balanced) like we used to to counter their technique.

SMS-N'Zonzi-Matuidi. Will be fine selling Pjanic to raise money. Even if we can afford SMS' transfer fee, there's also the matter of salary and what he wants of course.

We're no threat on the counter (Morata was a big loss in that regard). Douglas Costa is the only outlet. Need to add a fast attacker who can break.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Technically speaking, there's a need for better passing, ball-winning ability, and mobility in midfield; speed in attack and during counterattacks; more aerial strength in set pieces; and a good alternative to MDS.

We don't have the money to have a midfield with players like Kroos and Modric and can't beat them with inferior versions of them. We need a physical, mobile midfield (beyond what will make it balanced) like we used to to counter their technique.

SMS-N'Zonzi-Matuidi. Will be fine selling Pjanic to raise money. Even if we can afford SMS' transfer fee, there's also the matter of salary and what he wants of course.

We're no threat on the counter (Morata was a big loss in that regard). Douglas Costa is the only outlet. Need to add a fast attacker who can break.
rather than Zonzi I'd take Fabinho :D 29 yrs old vs 24 yrs old

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming (guessing lol) we have a budget of 55m (pre-sales), I'll go ahead and add to that with a couple player sales and see what I can come up with:

Out:
Asa: Free
Licht: Free
Mario: 10m
Other youth products we will never see to get another 10m :D

In:
Pellegrini: 35m
Fabinho: 40m
Can: Free
Spinnz: Already own
Caldara: Already own
Kean: Return from loan

GK: Pole, Pinsolgio
LB: Sandro/Spinnz
RB: MDS/Barzagli (since he is extending)
CB: Chiellini, Benatia, Caldara, Rugani
CM: Marchisio, Can, Pjanic, Fabinho, Matuidi, Khedira
LW: Costa/Pjaca
RW: Bernie/Cuads
ST: Higuain/Dybala/Kean

Here's to hoping Spinnz and MDS turn into top class defenders :baus:

(can't think of anything realistic for LB/RB)

- - - Updated - - -

:edit:

We are essentially boned hard if Can tells us to piss in the wind.
Problem is that probably both Marchisio and Khedira will leave.

Man lot of you thinks like we won't buy anyone.....
Truth is we're losing at least 5players if not more and we need youth but good players.
We need 1rb, 1lb,1cm starter, 2cm subs, 1striker not considering Spinazzola and Caldara.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Truth is we're losing at least 5players if not more and we need youth but good players.
We need 1rb, 1lb,1cm starter, 2cm subs, 1striker not considering Spinazzola and Caldara.
We are going to lose at the minimum Licht and Asa...I don't think we will lose both Marchisio and Khedira...if that is the case then we are totally fucked hard for next season with a depleted midfield. We will have to spend so much ON TOP of what we already need to spend on midfield. I think we might see Mario heading for the door.

Our entire mercato needs to be centered around the midfield. We already have a REALLY good attack, and that attack will looks 10 times better with a much more dynamic and functioning midfield supporting it. No need wasting resources on someone like Martial. But then again, no one really knows what our "budget without selling" will be. I doubt we will have a big budget to use without having to spend, if we do, then sure, look at someone like Martial.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
rather than Zonzi I'd take Fabinho :D 29 yrs old vs 24 yrs old

- - - Updated - - -

And rather than Fabinho i take Casemiro

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
then nothing is easy but then what? should we watch and take the trash left when we have to renew the team?
You obviously dont understand so ill explain. PSG, City and United want a player, what does that mean? He isnt joining Juventus. Why? Because these clubs will easily outbid us, and then offer him better wages as well. What about Nzonzi then? Hes not a primary target for the richest clubs, so we have a chance to sign him. And hes not inferior to Fabinho at all

Jul 20, 2012
------------------------------Polak-----------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
New Rb/De Sciglio - Benatia - Caldara - New Lb/ Spinazzola
----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------Pjanic---------------------------
-----Emre Can-------------------------------Pogba
----------------------------------------------------------------
------Douglas Costa/Dybala---------Berna/Dybala
-----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------Higuain/Morata-------------------------

Do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 30)