Build/Predict Your Juve (45 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Should we sell Pjaca after spending 20m and not giving him a chance here?
Definitely not. Tbh, I'd sell Mandzukic from our list of "wingers"/strikers. We should give Pjaca a full season before passing judgement. Cuads, Costa, Pjaca, Berna, Dybala, and Higuain. Bring back Kean in 2019, and get an option on Martial.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Definitely not. Tbh, I'd sell Mandzukic from our list of "wingers"/strikers. We should give Pjaca a full season before passing judgement. Cuads, Costa, Pjaca, Berna, Dybala, and Higuain. Bring back Kean in 2019, and get an option on Martial.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Andre Gomes rumors again :baus:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Lets face it. mandzukic is not needed here. He is not stellar at anything anymore and is not getting any younger. We need to give Pjaca one full season of constant minutes to see what he have.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: 130m
Alex Sandro 70m, Mandzukic 15m, Sturaro 11m, Rincon 9m, Cuadrado 25m, Asamoah, Lichtsteiner, Buffon

IN: 205m
Griezmann 100m, Fabinho 40m, Can free, Gaya 30m, Darmian 10m, Barella 25m (loaned back), Caldara, Spinazzola, Kean, Pjaca, Audero

Szczesny
Audero/Pinsoglio
Spinazzola Rugani Chiellini Gaya
Darmian Caldara Benatia DeSciglio
Pjanic Fabinho Can
Khedira Marchisio Matuidi/Bentancur
Dybala Higuain Griezmann
Bernardeschi Kean Pjaca/D.Costa​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Lets face it. mandzukic is not needed here. He is not stellar at anything anymore and is not getting any younger. We need to give Pjaca one full season of constant minutes to see what he have.
He wasnt stellar to begin with but he is a serious work horse..
Pjaca a chance?! I guess it will happen next year but I doubt he will do better than Cuad or Bernardeschi..
Pjaca is a great dribbler thats all..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
OUT: 130m
Alex Sandro 70m, Mandzukic 15m, Sturaro 11m, Rincon 9m, Cuadrado 25m, Asamoah, Lichtsteiner, Buffon

IN: 205m
Griezmann 100m, Fabinho 40m, Can free, Gaya 30m, Darmian 10m, Barella 25m (loaned back), Caldara, Spinazzola, Kean, Pjaca, Audero

Szczesny
Audero/Pinsoglio
Spinazzola Rugani Chiellini Gaya
Darmian Caldara Benatia DeSciglio
Pjanic Fabinho Can
Khedira Marchisio Matuidi/Bentancur
Dybala Higuain Griezmann
Bernardeschi Kean Pjaca/D.Costa​
good players but I can't see our midfield possesion increase with both Fabinho and Can...
While Griezman is more like a dream.
I dunno where he'll play but off do Barcellona.
It would be awesome to have him..........

But honestly I can dream but I know this management will never pull this out

- - - Updated - - -

Should we sell Pjaca after spending 20m and not giving him a chance here?
Cuadrado,Costa and Bernardeschi are enough as wingers.
Even without Mandzukic.
So yes if we can cash out of Pjaca I would do it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
good players but I can't see our midfield possesion increase with both Fabinho and Can...

- - - Updated - - -

Even without Mandzukic.
Cool.

So, what happens when say one winger drops with a groin problem, another one with a knee injury with no diagnosis and pfffft let’s say one gets suspendered?

3 competitions with only 3 players for 2 heavily run positions?

You sure that’s not asking for trouble?

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you were planning on buying another winger with Pjaca cash?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Even without Mandzukic.
It's definatly possible to get both Fabinho and Can since Can will be a free transfer.
Our midfield is too average and old. next year Marchisio will be 33, khedira 32, matuidi 31, pjanic 29...
We need minimum of 2 mids.

I still think that if we want to win the ucl we need another elite attacker. everything cannot be carried by just dybala. Higuain is static and gets marked easily by WC defenders.

Cuadrado,Costa and Bernardeschi is not enough for wings. they are good depth options.
Just for refenrece, Madrid have Asensio Vazquez Bale on the bench.

Kean and Pjaca have the talent to be a superstar. Give him the chance rather sticking with older deadwood mandzukic cudrado....

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Cool.

So, what happens when say one winger drops with a groin problem, another one with a knee injury with no diagnosis and pfffft let’s say one gets suspendered?

3 competitions with only 3 players for 2 heavily run positions?

You sure that’s not asking for trouble?

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you were planning on buying another winger with Pjaca cash?
well that's pretty much a horrible luck not something you can prevent.

At the moment I would cash in and prioritize our midfield so Dybala,Higuain,Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Kean would be enough for me.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
well that's pretty much a horrible luck not something you can prevent.

At the moment I would cash in and prioritize our midfield so Dybala,Higuain,Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Kean would be enough for me.
This year with Dybala,Higuain,Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Mandzukic did nothing against real madrid and struggled against spurs (altough we won, our performance was laughable). How can we challenge next year with the same players? Maybe dybala and bernardeschi will improve, maybe kean turns out to be the next big thing but it's a gamble. We need performances now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This year with Dybala,Higuain,Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Mandzukic did nothing against real madrid and struggled against spurs (altough we won, our performance was laughable). How can we challenge next year with the same players? Maybe dybala and bernardeschi will improve, maybe kean turns out to be the next big thing but it's a gamble. We need performances now.
we need a different manager and we'll have to change many players.

As I said
Khedira MLS
Marchisio MLS
Sandro Somewhere (over the rainbow)
Lichsteiner Out of Contract
Asamoah Out of Contract
Mandzukic China or somewhere
Buffon retire

Those are the one that are likely to go this summer...
While there the more uncertain ones which are Sturaro and Rugani.

So we'll have to replace many players and I highly doubt we'll spend so much for Griezman and that Griezman would pick us over another elite spanish team

- - - Updated - - -

If I could pick freely

LB position one between: Gayà and Grimaldo
RB one between : Sidibè ,Álvaro Odriozola and Cancelo
3 CM : Milinkovic,Heriksen,Fabinho,Can,Barella,Torreira,Pellegrini,Max Meyer
ST one or two: Zapata,Kean,Carrasco,Son,Thorgan Hazard

Depending on what our new manager is going to need/want

Some are purely dreams while others are easier choices

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we need a different manager and we'll have to change many players.

If I could pick freely

LB position one between: Gayà and Grimaldo
RB one between : Sidibè ,Álvaro Odriozola and Cancelo
3 CM : Milinkovic,Heriksen,Fabinho,Can,Barella,Torreira,Pellegrini,Max Meyer
ST one or two: Zapata,Kean,Carrasco,Son,Thorgan Hazard

Depending on what our new manager is going to need/want

Some are purely dreams while others are easier choices
Gaya yes, grimaldo not good enough

Yes to any of Sidibè ,Álvaro Odriozola and Cancelo

Milinkovic marotta said he is out of our price range. agree with him, 100m+ for him is too much
eriksen,Fabinho,Can,Barella,Torreira,Pellegrini,Max Meyer all good options but massive difference between a Eriksen and a barella for example. we need one to be WC.

Zapata, Thorgan Hazard :lol::lol::lol:
Kean yes but question mark if he can deliver on potential. He is not the ready made product we need.
Carrasco/Son i like. Son would be a gem signing and great marketing move too. Is carrasco better than bernardeschi?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Milinkovic marotta said he is out of our price range. agree with him, 100m+ for him is too much
eriksen,Fabinho,Can,Barella,Torreira,Pellegrini,Max Meyer all good options but massive difference between a Eriksen and a barella for example. we need one to be WC.

Kean yes but question mark if he can deliver on potential. He is not the ready made product we need.
Carrasco/Son i like. Son would be a gem signing and great marketing move too. Is carrasco better than bernardeschi?
80M+Stu and he is ours IMO

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Milinkovic is impossible unless we sell Dybala and Sandro

- - - Updated - - -

Portughese league always produce amazing left-right back plus he is spanish ans 22years old either is fine with me.

Which one is the cheaper? between the three? prolly Sidibè

We really need a great midfielder and 2 subs. Milinkovic is too expensive. Can is good one but nothing outstanding and Fabinho doesn't look like a crack
If I could pick something semi-realistic so leaving Milinkovic and Heriksen out of the list. I would go for this trio. Weigl from Dortmund, Fabinho and Barella. Screw Can.

Thorgan is having a great season and we'd need another winger looking at peoples cries.
I'd get Zapata instead of Kean as it would be a ready player in case of need.

Carrasco will be back to Europe this summer. He can't stay in China at 24years old.
Let's see where he'll go...

So in the end my predict/build Juve would be

Polish dude
Sidibè-Benatia-Chiellini-Gayà
Weigl-Fabinho-Pjanic
Dybala-Higuain-Costa

Pinsoglio
De Sciglio-Caldara-Rugani-Spinazzola
Barella-Bentancur-Matuidi
Cuadrado-Zapata-Bernardeschi

It's a really expensive mercato but we have many players leaving this summer.

And all the players I've listed are young ones.
The older being Sidibè 25yrs old

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly Barella as well together with the rest would be too much for us.
Realistically we'd skip Barella and Zapata for Sturaro and Kean...
So I'd be happy with this mercato for the next summer!
Gayà,Sidibè,Weigl and Fabinho
Do you think it's realistic or too expensive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 34)