Buffon swears loyalty to Juve : 'I'd stay at Juve even in Serie C' (3 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Sicilian Juve said:
He is having a great wc though. I would hate to see him go.
If he stay, Juve will have the strongest squad(if all players who promise to stay if we are relegated will stay)in all Italian leagues.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tom said:
because he simply isn't performing at such a level where he is better than all the other goalkeepers in the world
And name me, the keepers that are better than Gigi at the moment...if you gonna name Cech or Dida I would disagree in advance.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
giovanotti said:
And name me, the keepers that are better than Gigi at the moment...if you gonna name Cech or Dida I would disagree in advance.
of course cech is better then buffon. how ridiculous

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yeah and the uSA are 5th in the world rankings. what a load of claptrap. Anyone with half a brain knows petr cech is a better goalkeeper than buffon

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Tom said:
Yeah and the uSA are 5th in the world rankings. what a load of claptrap. Anyone with half a brain knows petr cech is a better goalkeeper than buffon
Thanks for the gratuitous slam of my country. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Tom said:

But those with a whole brain think Buffon is.:D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Tom said:

well if petr cech is better then buffon he sure didnt show it at the world cup. buffon still hasnt let one in from the opposing team.....

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Morra10 said:
well if petr cech is better then buffon he sure didnt show it at the world cup. buffon still hasnt let one in from the opposing team.....
Which is down to the defence to be fair. I don't think any keeper would have let one in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tom said:
of course cech is better then buffon. how ridiculous
how buffon proved you wrong there then so far in the world cup.

buffon was always destined to be a great gk from the word go, cech has only been consistant as of a couple of years ago, buffon has been consistant for years now, that makes buffon far ore superior over cech, and dida? he's as inconsistant as a lame donkey trying to play football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)