Buffon swears loyalty to Juve : 'I'd stay at Juve even in Serie C' (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tom said:
still trying to get laid I see :eyebrows:
Buffon calls himself superman and says he's afraid of nothing.

Lilliana obviously wants to check if we can take his word for truth.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I reckon we should sell ALL the big name players if we go down, bar Cannavaro if he'd stay under those circumstances. Because cannavaro is the daddy.

Promote allt he youth players, who just won the primavera title so must be pretty shit-hot, then buy in a few quality foreign youngsters after explaining to them the long term project. If needs be get some solid old guys to help them through it.

Few years down the line we got ourselves a pacy, enthusiastic, well trained straining at the leash to kill Serie A type of team.. and with the promotion money and gradual increase in revenue, get a coupla world class players in, fine.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
too many teams involved in this scandal so many thats today sampdoria was added and if they relegate all the teams involved they might aswell rename serie B to A, and in this case buffon nor will other players leave due to this scandal, though with emo hes a mercenary, hes never loyal to anyone, remember with roma? he said u sell me to juve or ill retire, then he had that depression state

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
un altro alex said:
Corriere dello Sport today also says that Buffon is staying. Honestly, I couldn't give a damn whether he stays or not as we have Abbiati anyway, but i'm not going to judge him on any decision he makes. I mean, its his job, he doesn't have any obbligation to be "loyal" to his team. If I want to go and work at some other firm rather than the one i'm currently working at, because maybe of better prospects, more money, or a more convenient living arrangement, so be it. I can only hope that he makes the right decision for himself, not ending his career as an over-glorified substitute.
With all respect, how can you compare abbiati with Buffon ? Is like comparinga lexus with a smart.
But I admit, Abbiati might be the right guy for seria c.:D

Jul 28, 2002
Tom said:
I reckon we should sell ALL the big name players if we go down, bar Cannavaro if he'd stay under those circumstances. Because cannavaro is the daddy.

Promote allt he youth players, who just won the primavera title so must be pretty shit-hot, then buy in a few quality foreign youngsters after explaining to them the long term project. If needs be get some solid old guys to help them through it.

Few years down the line we got ourselves a pacy, enthusiastic, well trained straining at the leash to kill Serie A type of team.. and with the promotion money and gradual increase in revenue, get a coupla world class players in, fine.
Or we could end up like Forest and have all our stars poached anyway and get really buggered in the long term.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Buffon wanted by Arsenal Sunday 25 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon could be playing in the Premiership with Arsenal next season, his agent has confirmed.

“The possibility exists, even if it is a complicated one,” representative Silvano Martina is quoted as saying.

“London would be an appetising destination and Arsenal a welcome solution. However, Gigi would rather stay in Italy.”

Buffon is set to be sold by the Italian giants this summer, especially with La Vecchia Signora facing the threat of demotion.

English giants Arsenal have taken an interest given the age of 36-year-old German international Jens Lehman, the man who currently guards their net.

Milan have also been associated with the 'keeper, who is shining at the World Cup, even if they are unlikely to make a move until after the Calciopoli verdicts have been handed out.

Although Juventus paid a world record £32m for the former Parma man, they are now willing to sacrifice him for a fee of around £20m.

Possible replacements for Buffon include Milan’s Christian Abbiati, who spent last term on loan in Turin, and Antonio Mirante who was loaned to Siena in 2005-06.

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Inter could take an interest in the shot-stopper too should he be officially put on the market.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25h.html

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Nothing new under the sun. The agent is doing what's his job which is keeping all the best options availeble for the representative. If someone from Juve's organisation or Buffon himself says something about the situation then I pay attention but these rumours don't interest me.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
bringhomedavids said:
Buffon wanted by Arsenal Sunday 25 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon could be playing in the Premiership with Arsenal next season, his agent has confirmed.

“The possibility exists, even if it is a complicated one,” representative Silvano Martina is quoted as saying.

“London would be an appetising destination and Arsenal a welcome solution. However, Gigi would rather stay in Italy.”

Buffon is set to be sold by the Italian giants this summer, especially with La Vecchia Signora facing the threat of demotion.

English giants Arsenal have taken an interest given the age of 36-year-old German international Jens Lehman, the man who currently guards their net.

Milan have also been associated with the ‘keeper, who is shining at the World Cup, even if they are unlikely to make a move until after the Calciopoli verdicts have been handed out.

Although Juventus paid a world record £32m for the former Parma man, they are now willing to sacrifice him for a fee of around £20m.

Possible replacements for Buffon include Milan’s Christian Abbiati, who spent last term on loan in Turin, and Antonio Mirante who was loaned to Siena in 2005-06.

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Inter could take an interest in the shot-stopper too should he be officially put on the market.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25h.html

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)