Buffon: Shame on you! (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even if you think it was fixed (I do not... at least for the first 88 minutes), it's a moot point. Italy lost before the game was even played. They put themselves in a position they earned and deserved.

Italy should have made it through without "charity" from Sweden or Denmark, but they allowed themselves to be in a position where they needed it. So they didn't get that charity -- I can't blame Sweden or Denmark for that. And yet when everything was on the line, Italy barely got past Bulgaria.

The picture is clear as day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

OH MY GOD

Please let this madness end. Norway and Brazil tried to get Morocco out? That's the most redicilous thing I've EVER heard. Anyone who says that that match was a result was a conspiracy isn't worth listening to. I can't believe someone said that.

give it a break man dont be s===
we all know this
2 goals against who ??????????????? Brazil, in 10 minutes
ur team couldnt beat Morroco and there match finished with 2-2
and all of a sudden Norway turned to a monster in ten minutes against the samba

like it or not
It was a fixed one

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Even if you think it was fixed (I do not... at least for the first 88 minutes), it's a moot point. Italy lost before the game was even played. They put themselves in a position they earned and deserved.

Italy should have made it through without "charity" from Sweden or Denmark, but they allowed themselves to be in a position where they needed it. So they didn't get that charity -- I can't blame Sweden or Denmark for that. And yet when everything was on the line, Italy barely got past Bulgaria.

The picture is clear as day.

charity being a key word there.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont.

I cant see that. What shocks me is that you cant see that Denmark had NO REASON to fix the game.

Think about it. If Sweden had been leading 2-1 I could have understood, they would still be top of the table. But this draw pushed Denmark down to second place and now they have to play the Czech Republic. They had no reason to fix the game, it would have been much better for them had they won.

Whats the relevance???

what me shocked was that the danish gaolie looked veeeeeeeeeery bad by both goals. that shocked me like hell man!:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)