Buffon: Shame on you! (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont.

I cant see that. What shocks me is that you cant see that Denmark had NO REASON to fix the game.

Think about it. If Sweden had been leading 2-1 I could have understood, they would still be top of the table. But this draw pushed Denmark down to second place and now they have to play the Czech Republic . They had no reason to fix the game, it would have been much better for them had they won.

Whats the relevance???
Qualifying to the second round is much much better than leaving the tourn. And I think it’s a very safe way to get through and unfortunately the only way

Second think, 2-2 is the only result which should insure there both qualifications no matter what is the result of Italy and Bulgaria match

I was watching aljazeera channel (euro 2004 host) there analyzers were so confidents before the matches that it will be another conspiracy to be added to the previous ones:
1978 Argentina and Peru to illuminate Brazil
1982 Germany and Hungary to illuminate Algeria
1998 Brazil and Norway to illuminate Morocco
2002 Swedes and Dense to illuminate Italy
And one thing to be noticed here the most professional one is the last one

Have some clues
1- Swedes coach said before the match responding to one Q which was about the conspiracy, he said its very difficult to convince 22 players to fix it, IMO he was so idiot cusp to fix a game u don’t need to convince more than 1 defender and the goalkeeper from bother sides that’s mean 4 players out of 22

2-During the match and when the result was 2-1 for dense one of aljazeera analyzers was wondering about the way Swedish are playing and he said how come, if Swedes want to qualify they have to score although Italy and Bulgaria match was 1-1 but u r not save and Italy can score any time.

3-the analyzer cont,suddenly during the last 15 minutes everything went very clear in the dense and Swedes side, Swedes now taking the lead in applying pressure with unexplained regrets from dense

4-check the link below to find out how close were they in almost everything
http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/...son.htmx?Club1=35&Club2=127&btnAction=Compare

it is a conspiracy but its a clean and proof. one

Anyway I really want to see dense against Nerved execution team and let see if they deserve to proceed, and really wanna see sweden facing Hollands in spicific and that time i am sure they will realize that they were idiots and its a cycle and there turn to pay for it will come one day

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
for sure italy will do the same,
everybody will.
i dont believe they did just to elliminate italy, noway.
they just did it to be sure they will go to next round,
noone sould accuse the fans of denmark and sweden,
they sould support their teams.
they sould be proud for the first 2 games of the group,
a little less for the third,
being a smaller team than italy u cant ask more,
they did what they sould.
it was a set up, dont have to excuse it.
i believed they won t do that, but after den scored first i was thinking of this. after 1-1 on half time i was sure.
they only thing i feel sorry is that i sould bet more money on 2-2
i ve got only 73 euro,
how should i buy sonyericsson z1010 now?:greedy:
u swedish people make me angry 890euro for a mobile?:fero:
how much sould italy give to buy a swedish victory on euro?:devil:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

Qualifying to the second round is much much better than leaving the tourn. And I think it’s a very safe way to get through and unfortunately the only way

Second think, 2-2 is the only result which should insure there both qualifications no matter what is the result of Italy and Bulgaria match

I was watching aljazeera channel (euro 2004 host) there analyzers were so confidents before the matches that it will be another conspiracy to be added to the previous ones:
1978 Argentina and Peru to illuminate Brazil
1982 Germany and Hungary to illuminate Algeria
1998 Brazil and Norway to illuminate Morocco
2002 Swedes and Dense to illuminate Italy
And one thing to be noticed here the most professional one is the last one

Have some clues
1- Swedes coach said before the match responding to one Q which was about the conspiracy, he said its very difficult to convince 22 players to fix it, IMO he was so idiot cusp to fix a game u don’t need to convince more than 1 defender and the goalkeeper from bother sides that’s mean 4 players out of 22

2-During the match and when the result was 2-1 for dense one of aljazeera analyzers was wondering about the way Swedish are playing and he said how come, if Swedes want to qualify they have to score although Italy and Bulgaria match was 1-1 but u r not save and Italy can score any time.

3-the analyzer cont,suddenly during the last 15 minutes everything went very clear in the dense and Swedes side, Swedes now taking the lead in applying pressure with unexplained regrets from dense

4-check the link below to find out how close were they in almost everything
http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/...son.htmx?Club1=35&Club2=127&btnAction=Compare

it is a conspiracy but its a clean and proof. one

Anyway I really want to see dense against Nerved execution team and let see if they deserve to proceed, and really wanna see sweden facing Hollands in spicific and that time i am sure they will realize that they were idiots and its a cycle and there turn to pay for it will come one day
I feel bad for you if you believe everything you see on T.V... That includes Al-Jazeerah

I've watched both games... You have no solid proof. Unless you show us some contract or agreement on paper or an obvious own goal by one of the teams, than nothing is for sure.

:rolleyes:

If The Czechs lose tomorrow to Germany, will you also say that it's fixed to knock out Holland? :lazy:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I watched Buffon's interview on Eurosport (translated) and he sounded like a sore loser & a fool. Shameful & disgusting. However Di Vaio put rather nicely that Italy should be depending on results of other matches & the blame squarely falls on them.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
this just show how passionate they are about their game.. its a heartbreaking really to go through all 90 minute on the field like they did against BUlgaria and when they finally manage to get through it, they were hit with the hard fact that it still wasnt enuff....to lose for factors beyond our control is the most diassapointing thing.. makes you want to lash out every unrational comment that first came out of your mind...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
this just show how passionate they are about their game.. its a heartbreaking really to go through all 90 minute on the field like they did against BUlgaria and when they finally manage to get through it, they were hit with the hard fact that it still wasnt enuff....to lose for factors beyond our control is the most diassapointing thing.. makes you want to lash out every unrational comment that first came out of your mind...
it was in Italy's control... There's no sense of blaiming the Danes and Swedes.... if Buffon want to take out his anger, it SHOULD be rashional. That would be lashing at Trap for the mess he made after 60 minutes in the sweden game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)