Buffon: Shame on you! (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

Qualifying to the second round is much much better than leaving the tourn. And I think it’s a very safe way to get through and unfortunately the only way

Second think, 2-2 is the only result which should insure there both qualifications no matter what is the result of Italy and Bulgaria match

I was watching aljazeera channel (euro 2004 host) there analyzers were so confidents before the matches that it will be another conspiracy to be added to the previous ones:
    1978 Argentina and Peru to illuminate Brazil
    1982 Germany and Hungary to illuminate Algeria
    1998 Brazil and Norway to illuminate Morocco
    2002 Swedes and Dense to illuminate Italy
    And one thing to be noticed here the most professional one is the last one

Have some clues
    1- Swedes coach said before the match responding to one Q which was about the conspiracy, he said its very difficult to convince 22 players to fix it, IMO he was so idiot cusp to fix a game u don’t need to convince more than 1 defender and the goalkeeper from bother sides that’s mean 4 players out of 22

2-During the match and when the result was 2-1 for dense one of aljazeera analyzers was wondering about the way Swedish are playing and he said how come, if Swedes want to qualify they have to score although Italy and Bulgaria match was 1-1 but u r not save and Italy can score any time.

3-the analyzer cont,suddenly during the last 15 minutes everything went very clear in the dense and Swedes side, Swedes now taking the lead in applying pressure with unexplained regrets from dense

4-check the link below to find out how close were they in almost everything
    http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/...son.htmx?Club1=35&Club2=127&btnAction=Compare

it is a conspiracy but its a clean and proof. one

Anyway I really want to see dense against Nerved execution team and let see if they deserve to proceed, and really wanna see sweden facing Hollands in spicific and that time i am sure they will realize that they were idiots and its a cycle and there turn to pay for it will come one day

But Denmark were throught with the 2-2 result!!! They had no reason to let Sweden score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    this just show how passionate they are about their game.. its a heartbreaking really to go through all 90 minute on the field like they did

If they would be passionate from the first match they would of been playing i the quarterfinals.

Conspiracy some of you people say? Because the danish people had a special camera for Totti? I guees they told Totti to spit aswell? I guees they told him to make that crazy tackle aswell? he should of had a red card for that challenge, but what does he do? he starts discussing with the ref, anyways he should of been suspended for the Sweden game anyway, but I guees its Sweden and Denmark fault that he spat and tackled?

the new designed shoes from nike who made is feet feel hot probably was probably made by a person from Denmark or Sweden! The sunlight in Portugal is a special one, the nordic people probably did something with it to make it more hot and thats why Totti did what he did.

In the Sweden-Italy game the italian assistant must of been Swedish and thats why he told Trap to swap Cassano who was destroying the swedish defence and then decided to swap Dp aswell and putting in more defesive players. He said to Trap lets play with defensive tactics, because he knew that this tactics would benefit his native country Sweden, because this tactics hasn´t worked for years. But Trap thought, this is the way that I won my trophies back in the 70s and 80s it might still work. He was asleep during the Euro 2000 so he didn´t see the final. So he decided for the defensive tactics and ooops Sweden scores.

At the press conference afterwards, the Italians players just hopes that the Denmark-Sweden game its going to be fair one, otherwise its a conspiracy, so it wont be thier fault if they are kicked out the tournament.
    The game finishes 2-2, the Italians was right this has been a nordic conspiracy from the beginning, it just so sad that they didn´t get the chance to play neither Denmark or Sweden.:down: Its a shame the Denmark-Sweden game didn´t finish 1-1 because the Italians would of been playing in the quarterfinals, oh no hold on, they wouldn´t 2-1 wasn´t enough, maybe its a good thing the game finished 2-2, know we have somebody blame, beacuse there was now way they could of do anything to stop this conspiracy is there? Its not like they actually got the chance to play Sweden or Denmark now did they?
    but hey, actually playing the games has nothing to do with it, its better to talk about the games!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

kinda neat, eh? i wondered if everyone else saw it as a flag too!

you figure it out :D

Thats neat, but so is this ;

█████████████████████████

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Sweden don't deserve to come through IMO

Scored 5 against Bulgaria, who broke after the second goal, made it easy for Sweden, and many say, that Bulgaria didn't deserve this scoreline.
    Sweden were damn weak against Italy and were very lucky to score.
    Same in the last game. Got a penalty, who wasn't one, and the second goal, was that easy to make, that even my grandmother would have scored. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH SORENSEN???

Danemark will sorly go out against Nedved and co., but if Sweden have enough luck, and they had a lot till now, they can come far.

Aug 1, 2003
    The game was probably fixed, I saw it and it was quite obvious :D ; and perhaps if it wasn't we would have change in fortunes but come one, this is just lame, to blame the scandinavians for italy's early exit. we are responsible for what we do and we must suffer the consenquences. Italy should do that.

Gigi looked thoroughly upset with italy's exit, and we all know he has always been a passionate player, I pity him. He played very well for all 3 matches, and it's sad that after all he's done his teammates couldn't give the same strength and energy and determination to drive them to the quarterfinals.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    I was watching aljazeera channel (euro 2004 host) there analyzers were so confidents before the matches that it will be another conspiracy to be added to the previous ones:
    1978 Argentina and Peru to illuminate Brazil
    1982 Germany and Hungary to illuminate Algeria
    1998 Brazil and Norway to illuminate Morocco
    2002 Swedes and Dense to illuminate Italy
    And one thing to be noticed here the most professional one is the last one
    OH MY GOD

Please let this madness end. Norway and Brazil tried to get Morocco out? That's the most redicilous thing I've EVER heard. Anyone who says that that match was a result was a conspiracy isn't worth listening to. I can't believe someone said that.

And frankly, I'm very disappointed in Buffon. He should have known better than this. As BigIzz said, how could he even have watched the match? I understand that he is upset because his team is out, but still; have some dignity.

And the rest of you guys who believe it's a conspiracy, give it a break. Give it up, watch the match. Ask yourself who Italy can blame for not going through. Don't embaress yourselves.

Aug 1, 2003
    Some of us take the blame on the Italian squad themselves, obviously we have ourselves to blame, but PLEASE don't think us thinking it's a fix is absolutely wrong - regardless of my being an Italian fan, there are possibilities that it is fixed, there are possibilities that is not, whatever it is, fact remains taht Italy's out and it's their own fault; but I just think it's silly to totally exclude the idea of fixed games. The world isn't entirely made up of angels that everyone is nice enough not to fix games, quite the contrary.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    but PLEASE don't think us thinking it's a fix is absolutely wrong
    Frankly, that is too much to ask, but AAAHH, what the hell. Some people feel it was fixed, others feel it wasn't, I guess noone is going to convince each other. That's the way it is I guess. :)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
    I don't understand how people can support Juve and not support the Italian national team ? can anyone explain to me please.
    because thats two completely different things. many people here support juve because of nedved. its more logical that they support the czech republic and not italy.

what i dont understand how can people support italy or any other team more than their own national team.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

what i dont understand how can people support italy or any other team more than their own national team.
    If your country's national team sucks you just tend to like another team. Since I was little Ive always supported Italy, but now that Venezuela is getting bigger and bigger Im quite proud and I hope they qualify to Germany 2006 so I can go and cheer for them

Aug 1, 2003
    True Torkel, I think we would fail to convince each other. But at least we agree or something - that it's Italy's own fault they failed .... :dontcare:

I wonder if it's Italy vs Malaysia whom will I support. Probably Malaysia to save em some pride :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    True Torkel, I think we would fail to convince each other. But at least we agree or something - that it's Italy's own fault they failed .... :dontcare:

I wonder if it's Italy vs Malaysia whom will I support. Probably Malaysia to save em some pride :D
    Lol, if it was Italy - Venezuela Id of course cheer for Venezuela, but Id want it to end as a tie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)