Buffon in betting scandal! Also Iuliano, Maresca, Chimenti (12 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
TheOldLady said:
But tell me this, doesn't it strike anyone that all this happening suddenly like that two weeks before the last two games of the season?? and all this happening through the media not through the police or investigators?

i mean how blind you have to be to not see that there is someone behind all this and moving the media as he/they wish?

the thing is: all this won't stop the crazy CELEBRATION next sunday. so good luck to the media and those who behind it.
unfortunatly that is the way it works, ppl always want to stop Juve when they are on the top and often use the media to do so. Remember last season Berlusconi's media group releasing the video of Cannavaro being injected in his Parma days, right before we were to play the 'scudetto showdown' against AC Milan.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
poisonwoody said:
tadaaaaa..

so when does del peiro's name get involved ?:D
man i can imagine a single clean man among worms
It's not unthinkable that he, and indeed many/most of the players, didn't know.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
listen why dont we start a rumor agains milan and inter and roma, we put fake photos and stuff like that...

i think we should start it like this, milan players giving referees bl*wjobs for helping them in the matches..

OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #68
    FJ_forzajuve said:
    FFS! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? What, he should be thrown out of the World Cup squad because of a newspaper article?
    like in the case of Pantani, his whole career (and probably life) was ruined because the allegations, which still remain unproven, took away his dignity

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    UPDATE

19:38 Iuliano, no comment ma è "tranquillo"

Nessuna dichiarazione ufficiale da parte di Mark Iuliano, il difensore attualmente in forza alla Sampdoria coinvolto con Buffon, Maresca e Chimenti nell'ultima vicenda scommesse. Il giocatore non è stato convocato da Novellino per l'ultima partita di campionato domenica con il Lecce, ma solo perchè da tempo infortunato. Iuliano, secondo quanto riferito da fonti a lui vicine, sarebbe comunque assolutamente tranquillo e convinto di poter chiarire senza conseguenze la propria posizione. Il difensore era approdato alla Sampdoria dal Maiorca lo scorso gennaio.

he bsays he is clear

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    NEDVED said:
    listen why dont we start a rumor agains milan and inter and roma, we put fake photos and stuff like that...

i think we should start it like this, milan players giving referees bl*wjobs for helping them in the matches..
    You will need a big media source to support you, unlike Milan and Roma, Juve has got none worth mentioning.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    We are so fucked, anyway if we play in Serie C the next year I still being a juventini
    Anyway I don't think that Juve will play in Serie C, I think we still in Serie A

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Desmond said:
    How in the world could we celebrate a scudetto in times as dark as this, I wonder.
    No 1 will be able to celebrate, we will all be glued to the latest Juventus news. Hope that everything will turn out ot be better

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    If Buffon has indeed broken the rules then he deserves every punishment meted out by the FIGC and the Juve board. There is no excuse for the infringement of such an obvious rule, least of all on the part of a prominent professional like Gigi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)