Buffon in betting scandal! Also Iuliano, Maresca, Chimenti (2 Viewers)

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
look noyhing's been proved and nothing ever will be...i mean this is COMPLETELY media (and of course Berlusconi) fuelled, man that guy really has not got over the elections. Anyway,since he ain't PM no more, he's got a LOT of time on his hands for pushing crap like this.KEEP THE FAITH JUVENTINOS, WE"LL ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER.and this year's league title will be a slap on the face of that bastard..soreass

Sep 1, 2002
NEDVED said:
listen why dont we start a rumor agains milan and inter and roma, we put fake photos and stuff like that...

i think we should start it like this, milan players giving referees bl*wjobs for helping them in the matches..
Crude.

If only it was a case of rumour and false allergations, contrived and manufactured by the media.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Adp_club said:
look noyhing's been proved and nothing ever will be...i mean this is COMPLETELY media (and of course Berlusconi) fuelled, man that guy really has not got over the elections. Anyway,since he ain't PM no more, he's got a LOT of time on his hands for pushing crap like this.KEEP THE FAITH JUVENTINOS, WE"LL ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER.and this year's league title will be a slap on the face of that bastard..soreass
I hope so

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Adp_club said:
Is this why the evil Berlusconi is spreading rumours that Milan are also involved?

Sep 28, 2002
Adp_club said:
do they get more primitive than this?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
if juve play in serie b or serie c we are still juve, no matter what happens to juve but i am still juve88......FORZA JUVE

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
what amazes me most is how some people still think that we'll get out of this hole and that we're as innocent as a new born baby.

there's a difference between being optimistic and being foolishy optimistic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
axlrose85 said:
what amazes me most is how some people still think that we'll get out of this hole and that we're as innocent as a new born baby.

there's a difference between being optimistic and being foolishy optimistic.

Nobody is claiming to be innocent, but at the same time you can't blame the fans when they're asking for evidence. Anyhow, time will tell more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
axlrose85 said:
agreed.i dont think the authorities can touch buffon till after the hearing.

I wonder how his morals will be like. I don't think he's such a player that can handle soo much pressure like(Alex)...But anyhow, hopefully he's up to it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i dont think the evidence will be made public regardless of how this story ends.

Well, I think It has to be made public, after-all, they've showed everything they got up till now on Tv.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I wonder how his morals will be like. I don't think he's such a player that can handle soo much pressure like(Alex)...But anyhow, hopefully he's up to it.
he's always seemed to me as a more strong willed player in pressure situations than del piero to be honest.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
axlrose85 said:
he's always seemed to me as a more strong willed player in pressure situations than del piero to be honest.

I hope you're right. After-all, Azzurri fans and Italians do need him in the World Cup.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Nobody is claiming to be innocent, but at the same time you can't blame the fans when they're asking for evidence.
Thank you.

Im a firm believer of facts, although yes they proberly did cheat. However until I dont see the facts im afraid I aint gonna believe it. By the board resigning in that state of fashion I think anyone would easily assume that they are in wrong and rightly so. However as I said, cases and judgement should only be done on factual information. Moggi and co may have cheated but the juve fans in here may hate my views however much they may do so, ill be more than happy with surviving than relegating to serie B or C and humiliated in front of the whole world.

All I ask is for evidence to shut me up.. I say no more. A story has two sides, the triad aint commented just yet I would like to hear there side of the story despite how as obvious as it may seem...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
this is a very high profile scandal.its not an ordinary scandal.and there is no way in hell that i see the evidence being made public.we'll get to know the final verdict and nothing more imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)