Buffon in betting scandal! Also Iuliano, Maresca, Chimenti (6 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
there is one explanation for all this crap, people need to get alife and anti juventus people just need to accept the fact that juventus is the greatest team in the world!!!!!!!!!! to hell with all this crap, it does not make me change one bit towards how i support juventus.

as for the schedetto i am confident we will win despite all this crap and beilive it or not we will celebrate big time cos we deserve it fair an sqaure despite all these cheap lies made up by anti juves ( sore milanist)

forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa juventus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forzaaaaaaaaaaaa buffon!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
juve_ruler said:
there is one explanation for all this crap, people need to get alife and anti juventus people just need to accept the fact that juventus is the greatest team in the world!!!!!!!!!! to hell with all this crap, it does not make me change one bit towards how i support juventus.

as for the schedetto i am confident we will win despite all this crap and beilive it or not we will celebrate big time cos we deserve it fair an sqaure despite all these cheap lies made up by anti juves ( sore milanist)

:shifty:

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
juve_ruler said:

so if your wife was cheating on you, would you still want her?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Matteo.. said:
Wonder what Moggi'll do this weekend. Perhaps he'll go for a nice walk in the mountains or something.
He has money, why not head down to Dubai. I'm sure he can use a week off after all the years of hard work..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To say I was actually stressed with our performances on the pitch, the off pitch performance is gob smacking. There really f*c*k*ing us up. ahhhh.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Serie B??? I wouldnt think so...its not the players faults for all this madness, The worst that can happen is a Insane fine to be payed by Juve and Moggi and the boys to be fired......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)