Buffon Asks For Ronaldinho?? LOL (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Who do you think wants to prove he is a professional more so the Ronaldinho> The media had a field day with him and alot of it was Madrid based Marca trashing him .. they made it look like he is Paris Hilton for god's sake.

He will come here with intentions to regain his crown. I have no doubts about that man. As a player he is very similar to Juventus as a club... he has been pissed on and his glory has been tarnished. Together they can once again be great.

I bet if u did a poll in the Juve locker room every single player would demand his transfer.

the club needs this kind of signing and I hope the doubters change their mind
i understand what you mean but i am still a bit skeptical. i would love to see him make a fool of materazzi and zanetti though lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
i understand what you mean but i am still a bit skeptical. i would love to see him make a fool of materazzi and zanetti though lol
he would make a fool of alot more defenders if he wore the Juve jersey. More important ones like Terry, Gallas and Ramos. With him in our team we would win many titles and dominate many games.

Ronaldinho is one of the best... better than C Ronaldo and Kaka I feel. They are great when in form .. but no one can dominate like him and make chances like him. He will make space for our whole attack. He is a phenom yet just cuz he has not played much for a few months people forget... and we need to take advantage of this opportunity.

No one at Juve will have regrets if we get him.

Barca as a whole have been faltering .. not Ronaldinho alone. At Juve with a fresh start, new team mates and a new training regime he will show them. Just like Juve are showing them this season.

:scudetto:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
palla wants to learn how to dribble ronny can teach him :p

IMO its out of us and inter, seeing were both sponsered by nike which will help.

Mar 30, 2006
palla wants to learn how to dribble ronny can teach him :p

IMO its out of us and inter, seeing were both sponsered by nike which will help.
Yeah Inter have a good shot. which is why we need to nip in an steal him from them.

The advantages we would have over them is the fact we would give him a sure starting spot while at inter there are more top players. And look what happened to his good friend Adriano at Inter. He had troubles and everything went wrong. Inter is a stressful environment. Juventus is more of a work environment. The load of Argentines there would also maby be a negative for him especially seeing how some of them ganged up on Adriano. Also Inter's good relationship with Madrid might make Barca more hostile to them.

While we have a nice relationship (Zambro and Lillian trade) with Barca and can not be considered as much of a threat to Barca's CL aspirations as Inter are (with them being so strong already).

We also have some players Barca had their eye on .. Tiago and Iaquinta... Sissoko too but he is untouchable as far as I am considered.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah Inter have a good shot. which is why we need to nip in an steal him from them.

The advantages we would have over them is the fact we would give him a sure starting spot while at inter there are more top players. And look what happened to his good friend Adriano at Inter. He had troubles and everything went wrong. Inter is a stressful environment. Juventus is more of a work environment. The load of Argentines there would also maby be a negative for him especially seeing how some of them ganged up on Adriano. Also Inter's good relationship with Madrid might make Barca more hostile to them.

While we have a nice relationship (Zambro and Lillian trade) with Barca and can not be considered as much of a threat to Barca's CL aspirations as Inter are (with them being so strong already).

We also have some players Barca had their eye on .. Tiago and Iaquinta... Sissoko too but he is untouchable as far as I am considered.
i say a money deal + tiago, if adriano has spoken to him he will surely say inter isnt a good move, and at juve we are building something and he could be an integral part of it. but its not going to be easy and we have to hope his form picks up.if his form deosnt pick up or if he doesnt perform in italy(which is what im scared of) we couldve gotten ourselves in a bad deal.

Mar 30, 2006
i say a money deal + tiago, if adriano has spoken to him he will surely say inter isnt a good move, and at juve we are building something and he could be an integral part of it. but its not going to be easy and we have to hope his form picks up.if his form deosnt pick up or if he doesnt perform in italy(which is what im scared of) we couldve gotten ourselves in a bad deal.
He will defn perform in Italy. He has all the attributes needed, techinal ability (better than anyone), speed, vision and strength. Did you see how he played against Milan those times in the CL? He was so good. I would be more worried about a player like VDV when it comes to performing in Italy because Hamburg is not Juventus.

He still has a lot of good years ahead of him and Juventus is just the kind of hassle free club he would want to go to where all we care about is winning games. I think this deal needs to happen.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ROME (AFP) - Rumours that Ronaldinho will join AC Milan next season were heightened by photographs of his brother and agent Roberto Assis at a Milan restaurant with the Italian club's vice-president Adriano Galliani.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport published the photos on Thursday while speculating that a deal was being done to bring the former world player of the year to the San Siro from his present club Barcelona.

However, it also pointed out that Assis was also agent to Milan's Brazilian forward Ricardo Oliveira, currently on loan at Real Zaragoza, and could have been sorting out his future at the Italian giants.

Ronaldinho is out of favour at Barcelona and rumours abound that he will leave at the end of the season, with Chelsea also touted as a possible
destination.
sorce soccerway.com, he could leave for a fee of 16 ml

Mar 30, 2006
sorce soccerway.com, he could leave for a fee of 16 ml
hmm Milan don't reallly need him. Also if they don't make the CL they probably would not be able to get him or afford him. He has alot of friends their though.

But I think the fact they are an Adidas team and he is THE Nike franchise player will prevent it. While we don't have any of his Brazil friends here we do have some Spanish speakers in Momo, Trez, Camo and Ranieri. and Andrade is Portugese. so he would fit in here.

Our club needs to make this happen ... even if it is very difficult. Buffon knows his stuff and hopefully his mad clout at Juventus will be the kick Secco and co need to get this underway.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hmm Milan don't reallly need him. Also if they don't make the CL they probably would not be able to get him or afford him. He has alot of friends their though.

But I think the fact they are an Adidas team and he is THE Nike franchise player will prevent it. While we don't have any of his Brazil friends here we do have some Spanish speakers in Momo, Trez, Camo and Ranieri. and Andrade is Portugese. so he would fit in here.

Our club needs to make this happen ... even if it is very difficult. Buffon knows his stuff and hopefully his mad clout at Juventus will be the kick Secco and co need to get this underway.
ye i dont see him going to milan either, especially withought CL. the sponsorship with nike will help but still del piero is with us and he is a Adidas man. although he isnt the main man like ronny.

Mar 30, 2006
ye i dont see him going to milan either, especially withought CL. the sponsorship with nike will help but still del piero is with us and he is a Adidas man. although he isnt the main man like ronny.
yeah Ronaldinho has his own line at Nike .. he is like Beckham is at Adidas.

Del Piero was an Adidas guy for a long time when Juve were with Lotto, Kappa ..
so for him it is different.

The sponsor does not mean much really but for Ronaldinho it means a bit more than others and I was just thinking of whatever we can use to get him.

It would be a magnificent signing either way and I know would it would make us better on the field more os than most other signings would. It would also most defn get ppl in the stands and help get some fans back which we lost after the scandal.

Anyway man I am gone to bed. good talking to you guys.

:flag:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yea him playing for us would help us sell tops and get people in the stands not only make all ronny admirers juve fans.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Someone has been preaching here .. Dinho to come to Juve :p ..

CalcioJuventus, Dinho might be in his age prime but comparing him to Neddy's deal is just wrong .. Nedved was on the top of his game when we bought him. we didn't need to work miracles for him .. Dinho isn't anywhere near his form we'd have to push him and do some work so he gets back to his full potential ..

Beside we've been related to every damn player out there .. I will take everything with a pinch of salt .. Buffon wants him ?? he's not the one to decide .. you're moving ahead of everyone .. but good job preaching ;) ..

Personally, I don't want him here :)

PS. if he ever comes to juve he can only dream of the label R10 .. at least until 2010 ..

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #95
    Ronaldinho agent delighted with Buffon's Juventus call
    tribalfootball.com - April 04, 2008

The brother and agent of Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho has welcomed comments made by Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.
    Buffon has urged Juve to sign the Brazilian superstar and Roberto de Assis said: "I am very pleased with what he said and I thank him for doing so at such a delicate time for my brother.

"His comments are proof that the great footballers still admire Ronaldinho and want to play with him.

"Italy is a special nation. I like it lot because I feel the affection that fans have for my brother."

I know its Tribalfootball!! :shifty:

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    Ronaldinho agent delighted with Buffon's Juventus call
    tribalfootball.com - April 04, 2008

The brother and agent of Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho has welcomed comments made by Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.
    Buffon has urged Juve to sign the Brazilian superstar and Roberto de Assis said: "I am very pleased with what he said and I thank him for doing so at such a delicate time for my brother.

"His comments are proof that the great footballers still admire Ronaldinho and want to play with him.

"Italy is a special nation. I like it lot because I feel the affection that fans have for my brother."

I know its Tribalfootball!! :shifty:

That's only pushing up the price tag for Chelsea, Milan and Inter...No way he is comenig to Juve...But u guys keep on dreaming.... :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)