Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (8 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Or if we are so interested in getting a young-ish defender with potential we can have a look at Kyriakos Papdopoulos from Schalke..Beast in the making..Would be expensive but much cheaper than Hummels..

Schalke want Elia,so we could reduce the price if we are serious about him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
We should buy Daniel Agger! :)
Don't think he'll leave Liverpool though...
The problem with Agger is that he's injured too much. But he's one of the 10 best CB's when he's fit.

May 22, 2007
Or if we are so interested in getting a young-ish defender with potential we can have a look at Kyriakos Papdopoulos from Schalke..Beast in the making..Would be expensive but much cheaper than Hummels..

I also like Kyriakos. Not sure what offer Schalke would need but he's interesting enough.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i'd like him here :tup:

With out tactical setup he doesn't have to play any passes, just short passes to Pirlo. Defensively rock solid and sturdy, great threat on set pieces and vice-versa when we're defending against them. For backup, more than approved. :tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
During the whole game he gave the ball away. Conte type player? I don't think so.
Is he specifically on the lookout for a ball-playing CB ?

At this moment with Bonucci's great form and rapid growth our team calls for a backup ,this guy is more than decent for a backup.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yeah, he commited a mistake that almost led to Iniesta's goal in the beginning. He was too slow, 0 agility.

30 years, he looks older... I dont know, I'd go for someone else. Probably wont be that cheap.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Chiellini, Barza, Bonucci, Alves ? Come on , it would be more than enough, more than ok, dont be greedy. In fact, i couldnt see us buy another CB except for youngsters.
Could you imagine a line up with Licht, Caceres, Alves/Another Name of that caliber, Chiello, Barza, Bonucci , Paolo and possibly Isla lalso as a wing back?
There would be some serious whining on the bench if you ask me. I know we play frequenlty 3-5-2 and I know there is also CH L this year, but I seriously doubt that we ' ll get another CB.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is he specifically on the lookout for a ball-playing CB ?

At this moment with Bonucci's great form and rapid growth our team calls for a backup ,this guy is more than decent for a backup.
If Conte wants Hummels(won't come apparently) then i think we'll go for a CB of that type. He'd still be ok for the bench but would he come here and risk losing his spot with Portugal? Doesn't he have high wages playing in Russia?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He is on a little over €2 mill IIRC.

I would love him here. I don't think he risks losing his spot with Portugal, who knows he might get enough playing time with us.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Hummels we can forget for sure, I think he even renewed his contract for 4-5 years and he is happy with his team and Klopp is a great coach. Dortmund is going to be a pain in the butt next CL.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Good.

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 10:35 ----------

This.

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 10:35 ----------

Hummels we can forget for sure, I think he even renewed his contract for 4-5 years and he is happy with his team and Klopp is a great coach. Dortmund is going to be a pain in the butt next CL.
Like last season right? right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)