Brokers in Italy expect Juve back to Serie A (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
To be honest I'd much rather play we play ourselves up from a 17 point deficit in B, than struggle to avoid relagation in A with a 30 point deficit. That too with a team thats probably the least cohesive in our recent history - not to disrespect any talents or younger players, but it takes time to gel together a unit of some standing. If we start the year as things stand in Serie B, there is a realistic chance of being in A within a season. However starting in A at even -20 will be detrimental to any plans we may try and put in place.

PS: Also lets not forget the mindset: as of now we have been demoted to B for acts off the field. If we were to be demoted after poor performances on the pitch, it would change a lot at the club, and that mindset is something we cant afford to risk.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
JuveMafia 4Ever said:
I rather be in Seria B with some point deficit than Seria A with like 30 point deficit...!

no way !!

even with a 30 point deduction, WE WILL SURVIVE !!!

I am one of the most pessimistic ppl on our forum when it comes to Juve, but I am optimistic that we will avoid the drop

If we get to stay in A, and find our reasonably soon, we wont lose anyone else, and may even bring in some quality players...and hopefully, it wont be 30 points...maybe more like 18 or 20

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
no way !!

I am one of the most pessimistic ppl on our forum when it comes to Juve, but I am optimistic that we will avoid the drop

If we get to stay in A, and find our reasonably soon, we wont lose anyone else, and may even bring in some quality players...and hopefully, it wont be 30 points...maybe more like 18 or 20
Shall we argue again:D

Jul 18, 2002
Vinman said:
no way !!

Well... It's gonna be tough...! Nearly all our stars are gone...! I mean.. Our "new" or "youth" players are going to have a real tough time...! If we are to stay in Seria A we certainly need some quality defenders and midfielders...!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I prefer Serie B, putting us back in A, would mean we'd even lose the little credibility that is left.

After all this, still putting us back in A would be laughable. Biggest mistake was putting Lazio and Fiorentina back in A.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
I prefer Serie B, putting us back in A, we would mean we'd even lose the little credibility that is left.

After all this, still putting us back in a would be laughable. Biggest mistake was putting Lazio and Fiorentina back in A.
It will be a disaster actually. We will be punished with a big point penalty, we have most of our players sold and we the players we are buying are mainly Serie B material. Putting us back would mean we would get relegated.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Depending on the point deduction really IF we are to be reinstated back to serieA. Imagine a 40-50point deduction? What we looking at for the season after? SerieB. I dunno!?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Dominic said:
I prefer Serie B, putting us back in A, would mean we'd even lose the little credibility that is left.

After all this, still putting us back in A would be laughable. Biggest mistake was putting Lazio and Fiorentina back in A.
dont worry Dom....you won't lose any sleep over it

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
i rather serie B if they give us at least one scudetto back,if not than serie a with 30 point deduction is better,it means that maybe this year we will finish low 13th or 14th but we will 100% be in serie A next term,ready to take our titles back.
and at least we will be able to protect our honor and also beat torino again.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
i want seriea for the simple reason that i want to see juve beat inter but i think tar is the only court which can provide justice to juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)