Brokers in Italy expect Juve back to Serie A (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ReBeL said:
At 3.15 pm, Juventus had been suspended limit up:superhapp , having last traded up 10.28 pct at 2.07 eur just before 3 pm. The Mibtel was down 0.81 pct to 28,030.

"There are strong volumes. The speculation continues after last week's renewal of Nike's sponsorship even if Juventus is relegated to Serie B," said one broker, referring to the second football division.

"Another, perhaps more important factor, is that the sentence could be lighter and that Juventus remains in Serie A:eyebrows: ," she said.

However, this broker said there is no specific news on the penalties, and that the next appeal stage is due to be decided Aug 18.

Brokers said that the latest speculation is that Juventus would stay in Serie A, but with a larger points deduction.

Another positive factor for Juventus is that its finances will be boosted by the sale of top players, a number of whom have already left. There are also reports that other players are reluctant to play in Serie B, and they, too, could be sold.

http://www.sharewatch.com/story.php?storynumber=179169
I really hate to spoil the positivity :oops:, but the key is in blue. The reason why the title is rising is because of the incomes we made selling the players. People are buying to get their share (and hoping we'll sell someone else).
This is the same reason why the title goes down when we win the scudetto ---> there will be prizes to pay to the players.

Anyway I believe in Tar, the trial is illegal and they'll most probably disallow it and give us everything back (scudetti included).
As for the Camera di conciliazione of Coni, our next appeal, I strongly doubt it will be anything more than a -20/30 A. They won't go against Figc (being Figc part of Coni). And with -30 this team will get relegated next season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its pretty obvious that our "connections" were lost when Moggi and Giraudo left the club, and Moratti has many connections that are the reason we find ourselves in Serie B.

Maybe we will get a fairer decision in a European civil court

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
serfaraaz said:
isha00 how many days will take it for the tar to give its verdict
I don't know, but without it it's difficult someone will risk starting the championships. No more than 1-2 weeks from when the appeal is presented, anyway.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
isha00 said:
I don't know, but without it it's difficult someone will risk starting the championships. No more than 1-2 weeks from when the appeal is presented, anyway.
that means seriea will be delayed further

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Yep, I really think so, because if the verdicts get disallowed and Serie A and B have already started, Figc would have to pay some serious damages to the clubs that were in the wrong Serie.

It's going to get complicated, but who cares, it's their problem, anyway.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah -- have to say that I prefer B over A with a much bigger penalty. I'd rather have our season down out of the way so we can look forward. And with the personnel clear-out we've already experienced, we're going to be better staffed for B-level competition.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Vinman said:
no way !!

even with a 30 point deduction, WE WILL SURVIVE !!!

I am one of the most pessimistic ppl on our forum when it comes to Juve, but I am optimistic that we will avoid the drop

If we get to stay in A, and find our reasonably soon, we wont lose anyone else, and may even bring in some quality players...and hopefully, it wont be 30 points...maybe more like 18 or 20
:agree:

Juve in Serie-A!!!
FORZA JUVE
WE WILL SURVIVE!!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
Yeah -- have to say that I prefer B over A with a much bigger penalty. I'd rather have our season down out of the way so we can look forward. And with the personnel clear-out we've already experienced, we're going to be better staffed for B-level competition.
we wont be able to to see the progress...

GolTV, RAI International, and FSC will NOT be carrying any Juve games in Serie B this season

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
we wont be able to to see the progress...

GolTV, RAI International, and FSC will NOT be carrying any Juve games in Serie B this season
GolTV and FSC don't surprise me. RAI Int'l is a surprise. But then RAI intl doesn't announce what they'll cover until the week of the season start -- as it has in the past. I'd be shocked if they have leaked out any commitments or non-commitments at this stage. Not so much because of the uncertainty of the leagues given the appeals, but because RAI Intl never seems to publicly get its act together until just-in-time.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
GolTV and FSC don't surprise me. RAI Int'l is a surprise. But then RAI intl doesn't announce what they'll cover until the week of the season start -- as it has in the past. I'd be shocked if they have leaked out any commitments or non-commitments at this stage. Not so much because of the uncertainty of the leagues given the appeals, but because RAI Intl never seems to publicly get its act together until just-in-time.

I can agree with that....

you should have heard the argument I almost got myself into with the programming director, whohappens to be an Intertista (a mean lady as well !!)

I had to bite my tongue when she said "Juve deserves the demotion", and keep telling myself "she holds the key to everyone seeing Juve games this season":frown: :faq2: :moan: :mad: :frown2: :depressed :wth: :wallbang: :wallbang:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
I can agree with that....

you should have heard the argument I almost got myself into with the programming director, whohappens to be an Intertista (a mean lady as well !!)

I had to bite my tongue when she said "Juve deserves the demotion", and keep telling myself "she holds the key to everyone seeing Juve games this season":frown: :faq2: :moan: :mad: :frown2: :depressed :wth: :wallbang: :wallbang:
:doh:

Berlusconi is proof enough that we have to be careful about who owns the media and the clubs they support. :shifty:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
one thing nigative in going back to seire A. is that we will still be considered as cheaters and above the law from the public.

when we come back from seireB and kick inter's A** they wont have any excuse.

( i know alot of interista that still believe that they were robbed the Adriano goal in the last match )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)