Brocchi hits out at Inter (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Esteban said:
Why did the make fun of inter thread get locked anyway?
It was a good place to post things to laugh at, but interesti troublemakers spoiled it by causing arguments. They should have been banned. I don't mind fans of other teams coming to the forum as long as they abide by the rules & don't cause any trouble. For example: - We have a Parma pal registered with us, &, to my knowledge, they have not caused any trouble. :cool:
Although, when you think about it, inter is not worthy of being called a real football team. That's why the "Make Fun of inter Thread" was meant to be a joke thread. :p ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Who the fack cares what this no-name fool has to say? Why doesnt this idiot instead focus on his clubs damn problems instead of bitching about something that happened 5-6 years ago.

Facking hell man....any retard who says something anything negative about Inter gets the limelight or something.

that doesnt make them retards, it makes them people with sense ;)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
AngelaL said:
It was a good place to post things to laugh at, but interesti troublemakers spoiled it by causing arguments. They should have been banned. I don't mind fans of other teams coming to the forum as long as they abide by the rules & don't cause any trouble. For example: - We have a Parma pal registered with us, &, to my knowledge, they have not caused any trouble. :cool:
Although, when you think about it, inter is not worthy of being called a real football team. That's why the "Make Fun of inter Thread" was meant to be a joke thread. :p ;)

Ye, it was a perfectly good thread at first. Quite enjoyable actually. Y'all could of just kept your heads high by not confronting them interista toys though. Instead you insisted on feeding the trolls and gave them large portions too. :irritated

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Esteban said:
Ye, it was a perfectly good thread at first. Quite enjoyable actually. Y'all could of just kept your heads high by not confronting them interista toys though. Instead you insisted on feeding the trolls and gave them large portions too. :irritated
In the end, that thread started to look bit like "Official make fun of Juventus Thread"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Il Re said:
brocchi actaully played reaonably well for milan the other day, one of their better players
"The other day"? Nothing. He's been one of their best players this season, which is a completely sad statement. Milan's players are individually having a season thus far as Juve did three years ago -- with everyone virtually sucking across the board, save for an exception here and there (e.g., Kaká). I mean, who thought Nesta and Gilardino could look this terrible?

Jul 2, 2006
swag said:
"The other day"? Nothing. He's been one of their best players this season, which is a completely sad statement. Milan's players are individually having a season thus far as Juve did three years ago -- with everyone virtually sucking across the board, save for an exception here and there (e.g., Kaká). I mean,who thought Nesta and Gilardino could look this terrible?
team factor is very important thing for a player's career and form

if that Gilardino could join Juventus,he would be one of the best strikers in the world and best striker for Italy

We are champion makers,they are player destroyers

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
swag said:
"The other day"? Nothing. He's been one of their best players this season, which is a completely sad statement. Milan's players are individually having a season thus far as Juve did three years ago -- with everyone virtually sucking across the board, save for an exception here and there (e.g., Kaká). I mean, who thought Nesta and Gilardino could look this terrible?
We did lead the table for a while and actually ended 3rd.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
swag said:
"The other day"? Nothing. He's been one of their best players this season, which is a completely sad statement. Milan's players are individually having a season thus far as Juve did three years ago -- with everyone virtually sucking across the board, save for an exception here and there (e.g., Kaká). I mean,who thought Nesta and Gilardino could look this terrible?
me:)

team factor is very important thing for a player's career and form

if that Gilardino could join Juventus,he would be one of the best strikers in the world and best striker for Italy

We are champion makers,they are player destroyers
Not always though ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)