Brocchi hits out at Inter (1 Viewer)

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
My new favorite milan player even though i can't stand them either

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Brocchi hits out at Inter[/FONT]
Wednesday 22 November, 2006

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi has revealed that his Inter stint was a nightmare. “It was the worst year of my career,” he declared.

The 30-year-old played for the Nerazzurri in 2000-01 before joining city rivals Milan, but he hardly has pleasant memories of his time with the Via Durini outfit.

"At Inter I spent the worst year of my career. I got injured and then, when I recovered, I was sold,” said Brocchi in an interview to the Italian weekly magazine Chi.

“The rush of always wanting to change is the defect of those who have too much money,” he added.

“By acting this way, Inter never managed to build a solid base of players who could represent a reference for the others.”

Brocchi, who spent last season on loan at Fiorentina, also denied reports that there is increasing tension within the Rossoneri camp.

“The squad is very united, there’s great humbleness and respect amongst us. You can be sure that here you will never see dramas like those that took place at Inter,” he continued.

“Considering that after the Calciopoli scandal Juventus were relegated to Serie B and strong opponents like Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina were penalised, if Inter don’t win this year, then they will never win.

“They even took advantage of Juve’s difficult moment to purchase Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic who otherwise would never have been bought so easily,” concluded Brocchi.

[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have always made fun of Brocchi.

But even as much as a clown as he is (national team play?!), I think AC Milan's scariest statement about their season this year is that he has arguably been their most dangerous offensive player. :scared:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
malducato1 said:
My new favorite milan player even though i can't stand them either

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Brocchi hits out at Inter[/FONT]
Wednesday 22 November, 2006

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi has revealed that his Inter stint was a nightmare. “It was the worst year of my career,” he declared.

The 30-year-old played for the Nerazzurri in 2000-01 before joining city rivals Milan, but he hardly has pleasant memories of his time with the Via Durini outfit.

"At Inter I spent the worst year of my career. I got injured and then, when I recovered, I was sold,” said Brocchi in an interview to the Italian weekly magazine Chi.

“The rush of always wanting to change is the defect of those who have too much money,” he added.

“By acting this way, Inter never managed to build a solid base of players who could represent a reference for the others.”

Brocchi, who spent last season on loan at Fiorentina, also denied reports that there is increasing tension within the Rossoneri camp.

“The squad is very united, there’s great humbleness and respect amongst us. You can be sure that here you will never see dramas like those that took place at Inter,” he continued.

“Considering that after the Calciopoli scandal Juventus were relegated to Serie B and strong opponents like Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina were penalised, if Inter don’t win this year, then they will never win.

“They even took advantage of Juve’s difficult moment to purchase Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic who otherwise would never have been bought so easily,” concluded Brocchi.

[/FONT]
Brocchi has successfully escaped inter - good for him!

Nice post, Malducato! It should have went into the make fun of inter thread, but someone closed the thread. :sad:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i pity the poor reporter who had to interview Brocchi...of all the useless assignments to get he got this 1...

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Who the fack cares what this no-name fool has to say? Why doesnt this idiot instead focus on his clubs damn problems instead of bitching about something that happened 5-6 years ago.

Facking hell man....any retard who says something anything negative about Inter gets the limelight or something.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how can u say that...he has been outstanding recently in serie A and is well on his way of becoming a legendary player of Italian football ;) ;)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
ahmedz said:
how can u say that...he has been outstanding recently in serie A and is well on his way of becoming a legendary player of Italian football ;) ;)

Riiiiiiiight :D

Heard he barely lost out to Canna in the Golden Ball.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's this new habit with players talking crap about their previous clubs? What a cheap way has it become to win supporters rather than doing it on the pitch.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jacques said:
What's this new habit with players talking crap about their previous clubs? What a cheap way has it become to win supporters rather than doing it on the pitch.
:agree: Pretty damn convenient of you asked me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)