brighi (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Brighi is the only player I've ever seen with with ten websites made by girls about him. The only. I mean they have pink backrounds, lots of pictures of Brighi, and they constantly refer to how cute he is. Pretty impressive.

I don't know though, what do you think?:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Girls eh you never can tell about their taste can you, i mean look at me, i am handsome, virile etc do u see any websites dedicated to me, no all i get is stuck with the bills:(:D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Girls eh you never can tell about their taste can you, i mean look at me, i am handsome, virile etc do u see any websites dedicated to me, no all i get is stuck with the bills:(:D
:LOL:

I feel your pain :D

Jul 12, 2002
There is an easy solution to that problem, just become a world class athlete. How hard could it be? ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

There is an easy solution to that problem, just become a world class athlete. How hard could it be? ;)
easier to be sh**ged by those ten girls than that ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
of course you can cut out ur legs, then u most likely wont get sh**ged by those ten girls, plus u can take part in the Paralympics :extatic:

:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I got a better idea just go to Amsterdam and the rld:D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I got a better idea just go to Amsterdam and the rld:D
Not to veer too far off topic here, but my freinds and I always wonder about this and I'm sure some of you have been there, Is Amsterdam really as good as everyone says it is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)