brighi (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Yes he did actually that was why i was disappointed that he was taken off on his debut at half time, that can scar a player

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Hey theres nothing wrong with being subbed off at half time, even if he was playing well.

Its his debut, remember!! Thats whats supposed to happen!! When a player plays his first REAL international, you cant expect him to go through the whole thing. I you think about it, It makes perfect sense.

I mean this is the best you can get- the toughest 'league' is the "International league"- and you can expect him to be bowled over by the experience.

The physical fitness and stamina required at the top level to be able to play for a full 90 mins at International level, with the cream of the serie A crop by his side is something he has never experienced before.

And even in a friendly I doubt Trap could risk having him play a full 90 at this level on his debut

Im sure its fine.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Brighi returns to Under-21 squad Wednesday 28 August, 2002

Way to go Trapatoni, relegate him back to under21 and probably recall Dilivio:fero:
]

yeah, or maybe maldini....:groan:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
Hey theres nothing wrong with being subbed off at half time, even if he was playing well.

Its his debut, remember!! Thats whats supposed to happen!! When a player plays his first REAL international, you cant expect him to go through the whole thing. I you think about it, It makes perfect sense.

I mean this is the best you can get- the toughest 'league' is the "International league"- and you can expect him to be bowled over by the experience.

The physical fitness and stamina required at the top level to be able to play for a full 90 mins at International level, with the cream of the serie A crop by his side is something he has never experienced before.

And even in a friendly I doubt Trap could risk having him play a full 90 at this level on his debut

Im sure its fine.
Oh really, why is he now back to the under21s, and what happened to Asta last season, I am not saying he should play the whole 90 minutes but he should have played at least 75 minutes and then give the crowd a chance to clap off the player and instil him with more confidence, now what will Brighi be thinking now he has been demoted back to the under21s, its not as if Italy is filled with midfield talents

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
]

yeah, or maybe maldini....:groan:
If Maldini is so bad, tell me anyone who can compare to him with regards to class, intelligence, experience and all the qualities required of an Azzurri first team player.

I don't think there's anyone who can compare that we can bring in to the first team.
Sadly he's not a realistic candidate for Euro 2004, so Italy will be forced to turn to less talented defenders such as Materazzi, who shamed himself in the WC, and Iuliano, who atleast gave a solid performance.

I can agree that he's old, but a groan next to his name is disrespectful to someone who's put so much into the national team and gotten so little for it.

Jul 12, 2002
Oh really, why is he now back to the under21s, and what happened to Asta last season, I am not saying he should play the whole 90 minutes but he should have played at least 75 minutes and then give the crowd a chance to clap off the player and instil him with more confidence, now what will Brighi be thinking now he has been demoted back to the under21s, its not as if Italy is filled with midfield talents
Maybe Trap thought that he needed some more time. Besides, it's not as if he can't ever play for the senior squad again, your over-reacting.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++

If Maldini is so bad, tell me anyone who can compare to him with regards to class, intelligence, experience and all the qualities required of an Azzurri first team player.

I don't think there's anyone who can compare that we can bring in to the first team.
Sadly he's not a realistic candidate for Euro 2004, so Italy will be forced to turn to less talented defenders such as Materazzi, who shamed himself in the WC, and Iuliano, who atleast gave a solid performance.

I can agree that he's old, but a groan next to his name is disrespectful to someone who's put so much into the national team and gotten so little for it.
i was making an example...it's time tro move on and start using younger talent ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am not over reacting Trap has shown no courage whatsoever since he took over and Brighi played quite well and i am not saying this because he plays for Juve, i would rather he plays than that crap Gatusso

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

i was making an example...it's time tro move on and start using younger talent ;)
:)

yeah, I know, but the only problem is that there doesn't seem to be anyone around to fill his shoes. apart from those guys in my post what do we have? It seems to me that Parmas pair of young defenders have stagnated in their development. Other than that I don't see anyone challenging for a spot in the upcoming European Championships, and as for the future, who knows?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sorry guys, Reports says that Brighi has been loan out to Parma for one year, this has a part of the deal that brings Di Vaio to Juve...
Lets hope we can bring him back next year...:down:

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I heard this too, it's a pity to lose Brighi for this season but with another season under his belt, he'll come back to Turin firing on all cylinders.

Natalie

Aug 30, 2002
I am not over reacting Trap has shown no courage whatsoever since he took over and Brighi played quite well and i am not saying this because he plays for Juve, i would rather he plays than that crap Gatusso
agree:D:D

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    parma are selling yet another of their best players......first gianluigi buffon,then lilian thuram,fabio cannavaro and now marco di vaio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)