Brescia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This weekend in Serie A Juve continue their quest to retake lo Scudetto and will be in the Stadio Delle Alpi to welcome lowly Brescia in what I expect to be a one sided afair. Juve are unbeaten in Serie A this term and have come back from deficits in their last 3 matches,and with players like Buffon,Thuram,Davids,Nedved and Del Piero playing some of the best football of their lives they will be hard to stop,especially by a team that went down 4-0 in their last encounter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Yeah, this one will be easy for us. We're in good form, while Brescia struggles as always. Besides, that team was one of our easiest opponents last season, when we won both matches, 4-0 and 5-0!! I don't really see any other possibility than a win for us.

Will it continue like this, I think we have again big chances of winning Lo Scudetto, again.:thumb::cool:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
good form ? in the last 4 matches we drew 3 time and won once !
we should win this match and don't play the b team like what we did with bologna !!!

trezeguet must wait lippi must not include him with the squad before lazio game .

by the way i missed the forum and welcome back all of u again :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Canal+ Sweden

Sportmania

Stream SC5

Abu Dhabi Sport Channel

Bucuresti 1 TV

Sport+

Supersport 2

STB Kiev

TLN - LIVE

Canal+Denmark

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Besides, that team was one of our easiest opponents last season, when we won both matches, 4-0 and 5-0!!
thats not mean anything. every game stands for itself. can you be sure it going to be easy because last year it was easy?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Exactly Oded! This is Serie A, no team lays down without a fight! Our style of play this season mathces some of the smaller teams in Serie A! We gotta win though cause Lazio is our next match me tinks:cool:

Its good that the Forums are working now:D Im up on the Xtratime one for much longer but this forum is much better for Juve fans! Its bubblin every time we play a game and the posts are always over 100, great support worldwide:DNuff respect to the mods, Ez

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
we MUST win this game, milan lazio and inter will probably draw and we have the relativly easy fixture so a win will be the most convincing result.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

thats not mean anything. every game stands for itself. can you be sure it going to be easy because last year it was easy?
I completely agree with you.
I don't think Juve should ever underestimate its opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)